UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > OMCBA female for sale
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BDog
UKC Forum Member

OMCBA female for sale

She just turned 3 and is brown brindle and weighs around 30 lb.She is very smart and hunts very good.She has not been hunted very much but knows what a squirrel and coon is.She will tree if she can see them but she needs work on the tree.She is a grand pup to Streakin Rebel.Price is 300.00 and I can text pics and a video.Thanks Ronnie Turner

Pr Turners Swamp Bandit
Pr Turners Little Miracle
606-672-7177 or 606-275-9455

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-11-2018 01:33 PM
BDog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BDog Click here to Send BDog a Private Message Find more posts by BDog Add BDog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BDog
UKC Forum Member

Up Top

NiteCh Skippy John Jones

Old Post 04-18-2018 12:15 AM
BDog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BDog Click here to Send BDog a Private Message Find more posts by BDog Add BDog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BDog
UKC Forum Member

Guys I been hunting her some and she is looking better,have turned a coon and several opossoums to her and she has treed them good.She is bred good,like I said she just not been hunted right and that's my fault.Call any time,could get her to Black and Tan Days at Flora,Illinois.

NiteCh Skippy John Jones

Old Post 04-28-2018 03:23 AM
Jshock6
New UKC Forum Member

Where are you located

Old Post 04-28-2018 02:05 PM
Jshock6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jshock6 Click here to Send Jshock6 a Private Message Find more posts by Jshock6 Add Jshock6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jerry Archer
UKC Forum Member

Female

Ronnie, I hope all has been good for you and family. I have no black dogs only one omcba male out of Tree Knocking Ammo and a Walkers Blue Thunder female. I bought him as a pup and he has turned into an outstanding coon dog. I might be interested in your female. Go ahead and text me the pics and video. 865 363 3072

Old Post 04-28-2018 06:12 PM
Jerry Archer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jerry Archer Click here to Send Jerry Archer a Private Message Find more posts by Jerry Archer Add Jerry Archer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BDog
UKC Forum Member

I am in eastern Ky and I will send pics and video Jerry.I will try an call u tomorrow.Thanks

Old Post 04-30-2018 03:17 AM
Big Mike NC
UKC Forum Member

Going to B&T days. send me the pics if you have not sold her.
Interested, thanks Mike 910-217-1836

910-217-1836
North Carolina

Old Post 04-30-2018 05:59 PM
Big Mike NC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Big Mike NC Click here to Send Big Mike NC a Private Message Click Here to Email Big Mike NC Find more posts by Big Mike NC Add Big Mike NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BDog
UKC Forum Member

Still here

Old Post 05-07-2018 02:09 AM