UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > What Do You Want BNT Members??
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
berger
UKC Forum Member

What Do You Want BNT Members??

As You all know with the new UKC hunt policies the Gr Nt Ch and Nt Ch draw out together. They are now called champion casts.

Question is at BNT days would you like to see the Gr. Nt. Ch. and Nt Ch still drawn out separately to hunt?

As far as placement I presume they would still all fall under the New Champion placements for the top 3 placements for Performance Points.

So the Question is would you prefer to have them drawn out as in the Past Years or would you prefer the New Way New Day into the Future????

Let your voices be heard within the next 24 hours!!

319-201-8445

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-10-2019 12:23 AM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

Omer

If they are split into Gr. And Nite Ch. would both groups get the performance points for a top 3 placment..

PR B and B's Smokin' Willie

"PR"B and B's Coon Doctor
( Gr.Nite Ch.Bee Creek Dr.Max xGr.Nite Ch. Moonshine Maggie)

Past Home of:

Nite Ch. "PR"B and B's Smokin' Misty (2007-2018)

Nite Ch B&B's Black Hoss (1992-2003)

Nite Ch.Gr.Ch. Shaker Hill Mr. Grubbs (2003-2011)

Old Post 01-10-2019 12:32 AM
Billy George is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy George Click here to Send Billy George a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy George Visit Billy George's homepage! Find more posts by Billy George Add Billy George to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christophernidy
UKC Forum Member

split them up.

Give me a call anytime and we can cut loose some black dogs. 330-553-0148

Old Post 01-10-2019 12:37 AM
Christophernidy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Christophernidy Click here to Send Christophernidy a Private Message Click Here to Email Christophernidy Find more posts by Christophernidy Add Christophernidy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

Re: Omer

quote:
Originally posted by Billy George
If they are split into Gr. And Nite Ch. would both groups get the performance points for a top 3 placment..

I don't have that info as yet but my guess is NO. My guess is the top 3 for PP would be the top 3 scores combining both groups.

319-201-8445

Old Post 01-10-2019 12:39 AM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

I’m gonna guess the guys spectating on cast would prefer them separate.

I think drawing together will give a better draw for the hunters.

I wish all drew together like a RQE.

I won’t be at B&T Days. 😎

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013
If you text this number you won’t get a response unless you include your name.

💰💰Click blue link to check us out on Facebook💰💰
👉🏼 Tavares' First Class Black & Tans 👈🏼

Tone it down guys, or they will delete another good topic...

Old Post 01-10-2019 12:54 AM
Kenneth Tavares is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth Tavares Click here to Send Kenneth Tavares a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth Tavares Find more posts by Kenneth Tavares Add Kenneth Tavares to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Kenneth Tavares
I’m gonna guess the guys spectating on cast would prefer them separate.

I think drawing together will give a better draw for the hunters.

I wish all drew together like a RQE.

I won’t be at B&T Days. 😎

Kenneth how did you like the draw out at G.A.?

319-201-8445

Old Post 01-10-2019 01:05 AM
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by berger
Kenneth how did you like the draw out at G.A.?

I was hunting a worthless GrNt that wanted to run hogs while a NtCh was treeing raccoons. I hated it!

Honestly, I wish they would draw all dogs together. If I’m hunting a young dog I’d rather hunt with better dogs. I don’t like hunting registered, most untitled dogs are worthless and have more bad habits to teach a young dog.

I didn’t hear anyone complaining at the G.A. about the draw.

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013

Old Post 01-10-2019 02:38 AM
Kenneth Tavares is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth Tavares Click here to Send Kenneth Tavares a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth Tavares Find more posts by Kenneth Tavares Add Kenneth Tavares to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Kenneth Tavares
I was hunting a worthless GrNt that wanted to run hogs while a NtCh was treeing raccoons. I hated it!

Well that would be a good reason to split them up, Nt Ch can't compete in the hog pen with Gr nt's

319-201-8445

Old Post 01-10-2019 03:53 AM
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

quote:
Well that would be a good reason to split them up, Nt Ch can't compete in the hog pen with Gr nt's

I think the reason most want them split up is because they don’t want some registered dog beating their NtCh or GrNtCh. There’s gonna be some people getting embarrassed with these NtCh beating up on their GrNtCh. 😂

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013

Old Post 01-10-2019 01:39 PM
Jeff Nelson
UKC Forum Member

Split them up when I go to B&T Days I want to hunt with other Grands from around the country.

Old Post 01-10-2019 02:59 PM
Jeff Nelson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Nelson Click here to Send Jeff Nelson a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff Nelson Add Jeff Nelson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houseofquality
UKC Forum Member

Split just like it was

Old Post 01-10-2019 08:47 PM
houseofquality is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houseofquality Click here to Send houseofquality a Private Message Click Here to Email houseofquality Visit houseofquality's homepage! Find more posts by houseofquality Add houseofquality to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill(Chew)
UKC Forum Member

UKC has said that the breed associations may hunt nt ch and gr nt ch separately at the breed hunts. The ABTCHA board voted tonight to hunt nt ch and gr nt ch in separate classes at B&T Days.

Old Post 01-11-2019 04:51 AM
Bill(Chew) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill(Chew) Click here to Send Bill(Chew) a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill(Chew) Find more posts by Bill(Chew) Add Bill(Chew) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Re: Re: Omer

quote:
I don't have that info as yet but my guess is NO. My guess is the top 3 for PP would be the top 3 scores combining both groups.

Correct.

Old Post 01-15-2019 07:46 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Per the decision to draw dogs out at B&T Days in three categories, the top three scores each night are the one's getting the Performance points. Those three placements may come from any one or more of the three categories.

Old Post 01-15-2019 07:50 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan D.
UKC Forum Member

Split them up.

Old Post 01-31-2019 03:22 PM
Dan D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan D. Click here to Send Dan D. a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan D. Find more posts by Dan D. Add Dan D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

thank you Allen for the info

918-961-2434
Home to:
Pr S&J's Shack's Backwoods Patches (walker)
'PR' Stovall's Black Knight Wild Willy
Past Home to:
dual grand stovall's black knight george (gone but not forgotten)
pr D&S' black little luke (1st and 3rd place wins) (davis black luke x paynes black june) gone but not forgotten
Dual Grand Davis' black hutch (gone but not forgotten)

Old Post 02-04-2019 03:26 PM
shawnstovall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnstovall Click here to Send shawnstovall a Private Message Click Here to Email shawnstovall Find more posts by shawnstovall Add shawnstovall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reece Samuelson
UKC Forum Member

I just want some ice cream omar !!!

Old Post 02-05-2019 06:12 PM
Reece Samuelson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reece Samuelson Click here to Send Reece Samuelson a Private Message Click Here to Email Reece Samuelson Find more posts by Reece Samuelson Add Reece Samuelson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trsizemore
UKC Forum Member

ran mine

reg dog in rqe had 2 firsts that's the power I got grn nights mean nothing to me will not hunt those meaningless hunts anymore ukc is folding it is the end

Old Post 02-06-2019 03:07 AM
trsizemore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trsizemore Click here to Send trsizemore a Private Message Click Here to Email trsizemore Find more posts by trsizemore Add trsizemore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

Re: ran mine

quote:
Originally posted by trsizemore
reg dog in rqe had 2 firsts that's the power I got grn nights mean nothing to me will not hunt those meaningless hunts anymore ukc is folding it is the end

trsizemore you have gotten me confused by this statement or I am not reading it right.

319-201-8445

Old Post 02-06-2019 04:29 PM