UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Red Ruby Hardtime Kennel
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Red Ruby Hardtime Kennel

Thanks to everyone hunting a hound from this line of dogs. We enjoy huntin these hounds for pleasure and competition!! Feel free to post pictures or write a post about your hound from this line of dogs. Some of our past hounds are Gr Nt Ch Red Ruby Ringo, Hof Gr Nt Ch Red Ruby Hardtime Pearl, Hof. Gr Nt Ch Charley 7, Gr Nt Ch Red Ruby Hardtime Hoss. A couple of our current hounds are Gr Nt Ch Red Ruby Suzie, Pkc Ch Gr Nt Ch Pr Red Ruby Hardtime Buck, Gr Nt Ch Pr Hardtime Lucy, Gr Nt Ch Pr Pistol Annie, Nt Ch Pr Hardtime Seal and several others!!Feel free to give us a call anytime !! Thanks Seth 1-260-701-2137

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH RED RUBY HARDTIME JAKE
GRNTCH PKC CH BIG HOLLOW AWESOME LEXUS
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE
CH PR HIGH VOLTAGE ROCKSY

Last edited by seth isch on 12-10-2017 at 11:49 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2015 01:25 PM
seth isch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seth isch Click here to Send seth isch a Private Message Click Here to Email seth isch Find more posts by seth isch Add seth isch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dnester
UKC Forum Member

NICE ADD SETH

GRCH GRNITECH NESTERS RED BOY TRAILER (7TH 89 ACHA World hunt 90 little world english champ)
TRAILER II MS STATE BENCH SHOW CHAMPION-DECEASED
GRCH GRNITECH NESTERS RED BOY TRAILER 3

GRNITECH NESTERS RED BOY TRAILER 4
GRNITECH RED BOY TRAILER GIRL
NITECH TRAILER'S RED DAWN 6TH PLACE 2013 UKC WINNER CLASSIC
PR RED BOY TRAILER JOE
DOUG NESTER 662-455-5496

Old Post 09-29-2015 02:33 PM
dnester is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dnester Click here to Send dnester a Private Message Click Here to Email dnester Find more posts by dnester Add dnester to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott Merritt
UKC Forum Member

You kept me going

with these two! They were both 8 months old in this pic. Thanks and good luck to you and your hounds!

Email: msmerrit69@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/merritts.english.kennels
----------------------
GrNtCh 'PR' Merritt's Hardwood Fancy - deceased
GrNtCh 'PR' Merritt's Little Copper- deceased
NtCh. 'PR' Merritt's Warrior River Timber - deceased (Hardtime Hooter x Hardwood Fancy)
'PR' Merritt's Copper Junior - (Copper x Pebbles) deceased
---------------------------------
NITECH 'PR' Merritt's Dark Shadow Woody HTX (Tapp Twister x Ada)
2015 UKC World Hunt Qualifier
Frozen Semen
---------------------------------
'PR' Merritt's Red Ruby Elli Mae (Hoss x Slash II)
Dual Ch Molly Jar (Cody Jar x Ruby)
Frozen Semen: GrNtCh. 'PR' Moody's Big Chopper

Old Post 09-30-2015 01:58 AM
Scott Merritt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott Merritt Click here to Send Scott Merritt a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott Merritt Find more posts by Scott Merritt Add Scott Merritt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Thanks guys!!! Looking good Scott !!

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 09-30-2015 08:17 PM
seth isch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seth isch Click here to Send seth isch a Private Message Click Here to Email seth isch Find more posts by seth isch Add seth isch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Izz and Suzie

2014 izzy and suzie on a cold jan night

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 09-30-2015 08:20 PM
btormoehlen
UKC Forum Member

Heidi

Nt CH PR Red Ruby Hardtime Heidi. Direct daughter of ole Pearl. She's had a nice 2015. I've put four wins on her towards grand. She won her cast at the winter classic and tied for 5th but lost on a coin flip. She qualified for the world hunt. Placed 3rd Thursday night of English days; Made the grand masters finals and won high scoring dog at the medora English sectional to qualify for the invitational next June. I'll finish her here after I get thru the wedding and honeymoon. Thanks again for selling us such a premium female that can win all over the US.

Also... Congrats on you and your dad's wins last night! Glad to see he aint lost his touch lol

Brandon Tormoehlen 812.216.2501 or brandon.tormoehlen@hotmail.com
Alex Bush 317.698.0817

Home of:
PKC GOLD CH GR NT CH PR Crow's Hardtime Repo

Last edited by btormoehlen on 10-03-2015 at 01:32 PM

Old Post 10-03-2015 01:28 PM
btormoehlen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for btormoehlen Click here to Send btormoehlen a Private Message Click Here to Email btormoehlen Find more posts by btormoehlen Add btormoehlen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rory Cowles
UKC Forum Member

Re: Heidi

quote:
Originally posted by btormoehlen

Nt CH PR Red Ruby Hardtime Heidi. Direct daughter of ole Pearl. She's had a nice 2015. I've put four wins on her towards grand. She won her cast at the winter classic and tied for 5th but lost on a coin flip. She qualified for the world hunt. Placed 3rd Thursday night of English days; Made the grand masters finals and won high scoring dog at the medora English sectional to qualify for the invitational next June. I'll finish her here after I get thru the wedding and honeymoon. Thanks again for selling us such a premium female that can win all over the US.

Also... Congrats on you and your dad's wins last night! Glad to see he aint lost his touch lol

Nice!!

HOME OF
1992 World Nt. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Cowles' Big River Jesse
1989 Gov. Cup Winner Ind. St. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Cowles' Big River Sandy Jo
1998 English Purina Ch. 3rd overall Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc. Ch. Cowles' Big River Lumber Jack
Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc Ch. Cowles' Big River J.J.
Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc Ch. Cowles' Big River Last Chance
Gr. Nt. Ch. Cowles' Big River John Boy
Gr. Nt. Ch. Cowles' Big River Blue Goose
Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc Ch Cowles' Big River Jesse Lee, 2011 Ukc (Reserve World Ch.)2nd Place Overall 2013 SS and Performance sire
Nt Ch Cowles' Big River Spooky
Nt CH PR Cowles' Big River Jesse Who (2014 World CH English) 14th place overall.2016 United English Day's winner and high scoring dog overall.
PR Cowles' Big River Top Secret (rip)
Powered by VICTOR DOG FOOD
The KY Derby will never be won by a Quarter Horse.

Old Post 10-03-2015 07:20 PM
Rory Cowles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rory Cowles Click here to Send Rory Cowles a Private Message Find more posts by Rory Cowles Add Rory Cowles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rory Cowles
UKC Forum Member

Congrats with jo jo thanks for giving her a shot can't wait til you all breed her!!

HOME OF
1992 World Nt. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Cowles' Big River Jesse
1989 Gov. Cup Winner Ind. St. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Cowles' Big River Sandy Jo
1998 English Purina Ch. 3rd overall Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc. Ch. Cowles' Big River Lumber Jack
Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc Ch. Cowles' Big River J.J.
Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc Ch. Cowles' Big River Last Chance
Gr. Nt. Ch. Cowles' Big River John Boy
Gr. Nt. Ch. Cowles' Big River Blue Goose
Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc Ch Cowles' Big River Jesse Lee, 2011 Ukc (Reserve World Ch.)2nd Place Overall 2013 SS and Performance sire
Nt Ch Cowles' Big River Spooky
Nt CH PR Cowles' Big River Jesse Who (2014 World CH English) 14th place overall.2016 United English Day's winner and high scoring dog overall.
PR Cowles' Big River Top Secret (rip)
Powered by VICTOR DOG FOOD
The KY Derby will never be won by a Quarter Horse.

Old Post 10-03-2015 07:22 PM
Rory Cowles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rory Cowles Click here to Send Rory Cowles a Private Message Find more posts by Rory Cowles Add Rory Cowles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Heidi

Heck of a yr with Heidi !! That's great!! Thanks for posting.

Thanks Rory!!

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 10-03-2015 07:39 PM
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Huntin

Thanks to Steve Dayton from New York for coming and going huntin with us. Had a great time!!

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 10-10-2015 01:53 PM
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Ellie

Congrats to my dad on getting Nt Ch win # 3 on his Hoss female named Ellie Mae. Seth

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 10-11-2015 05:34 PM
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Izz

Congrats to Steve Dayton on winning Nt Ch Friday night at the 2015 New York State Championship. Nt ch Izz off of Pearl needs 2 more to be Gr Nt Ch. good job Steve!!

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 10-18-2015 03:04 PM
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Brent moss

Thanks to Brent Moss for coming up and going huntin this past weekend. Had a great time!! Brent has a VERY nice female he calls Haddie. She's a coondog!! Thanks again!!

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 10-18-2015 04:26 PM
bmoss
UKC Forum Member

Thanks so much for the best wkend of coon huntin in my life! I've never come close to treein 36 coons in two nights! It was good to hunt with your dad,Shawn, and Asa. Man what a hound you have in crow! No doubt one of the very best of any breed out there. Very excited to have a pup out of him. Thanks again to you and your family

Old Post 10-18-2015 09:20 PM
bmoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bmoss Click here to Send bmoss a Private Message Find more posts by bmoss Add bmoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Brent

Thanks Brent!! I'm glad u had a great time!! Your Haddie female is super nice!!! Come back anytime!!! Seth

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 10-22-2015 02:51 PM
steve pickett
UKC Forum Member

NICE!!!!

SHOULD BE A NICE CROSS SETH,LOTS OF GOOD OL BLOOD IN BOTH HOUNDS

Old Post 10-22-2015 03:19 PM
steve pickett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve pickett Click here to Send steve pickett a Private Message Visit steve pickett's homepage! Find more posts by steve pickett Add steve pickett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DJames
UKC Forum Member

I was fortunate enough to get a pup from the Charley 7 and Red Ruby Hartime Pearl cross. He absolutely turned out to be the best hound I've ever followed in 40 plus years. This spiraled down through his offspring and I am still enjoying the results today from this line of hounds. I will have this blood in my pen as long as I can still go. These dogs have given me night after night of consistency of Treeing coon the right way and helped me meet and make many new friends along the way. What I am saying I guess is thanks guys for your insight to make good breeding selections and producing the kind of hounds that I absolutely love! Here are some pics from my start in this line to present date. Again Seth thanks for a lifetime of memories! 👍🏻

GrNtCh James' Tough Blue Glass ( where it all began for me)

GrNtCh HOF GrCh Tough Red Ruby Big Rig

GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Glass Performance Sire 2009 World Qualifier

GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Tank
GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Glass Shaker 9th place St Jude Saturday nite hunt 2013
NiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Shine (RIP)
NiteCh PR Tough Blue Lady (Sold)
NiteCh PR Tough Blue Rebel (Sold)

Last edited by DJames on 10-22-2015 at 10:41 PM

Old Post 10-22-2015 04:46 PM
DJames is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DJames Click here to Send DJames a Private Message Click Here to Email DJames Find more posts by DJames Add DJames to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DJames
UKC Forum Member

NiteCh James' Tough Blue Shine

NiteCh James' Tough Blue Lady

GrNiteCh James' Tough Glass Shaker

NiteCh Tough Blue Rebel

Nite Ch Hilliards Blue Bell

GrNiteCh James' Tough Blue Tank

I sold several others with UKC and PKC wins. This is a heck of a nice line of hounds.

Old Post 10-22-2015 05:01 PM
DJames is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DJames Click here to Send DJames a Private Message Click Here to Email DJames Find more posts by DJames Add DJames to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

David

Good pics David!! Thanks for posting!! U have done very well with your hounds. Thanks for posting. Seth

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 10-22-2015 06:39 PM
rushcreek
Banned

Date night? You need to quit being so cheap and take that woman for a night out on the town lol

Joe Levan

Old Post 10-23-2015 12:50 PM
rushcreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rushcreek Click here to Send rushcreek a Private Message Click Here to Email rushcreek Find more posts by rushcreek Add rushcreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Joe

Ya I hear ya joe

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 10-24-2015 03:00 AM
BRADLEY RYAN
UKC Forum Member

Re: Nt Ch Skeeter

quote:
Originally posted by seth isch
We bought this female about 3 weeks ago from Bradley Ryan. She's looking good!! Shawn has her clicking.. She's off Gr Nt Ch Jlee x Wild Dog. She will be bred to Crow when she comes in heat.

Can't wait should be nice,a pup out of this cross should fire me back up againSeth glad she is working out buddy.I have a lot for pictures of Skeeter if u don't mind me postings them on here.

CH GRNITECH'PR'COONVALLEY WILD SKEETER(Sold to Seth Isch)
(GRNITECH'PR'BIG RIVER JESSE LEE X GRCH'PR'AMERICAN OUTLAWS WILD DOG)

NITECH'PR'COONVALLEY BLACK JACK HTX(Sold to Chad Ballard)
(GRNITECH'PR'MAIN STREET JACK X CH GRNITECH'PR'COONVALLEY WILD SKEETER)

JESUS IS KING

Old Post 10-27-2015 09:23 PM
BRADLEY RYAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRADLEY RYAN Click here to Send BRADLEY RYAN a Private Message Find more posts by BRADLEY RYAN Add BRADLEY RYAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Izzy and JoJo

Izz and her dog from the first night of season. 4 drops 4 coon.. Had a great time!!

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 11-12-2015 09:27 PM
DJames
UKC Forum Member

Re: Izzy and JoJo

quote:
Originally posted by seth isch
Izz and her dog from the first night of season. 4 drops 4 coon.. Had a great time!!

Seth
I aint sure if there has ever been a lady to win the UKC world or not but i'd say Izzy is a likely candidate! The gal has got it going on man!

Old Post 11-14-2015 06:32 AM
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

David

That would be great David lol

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 11-18-2015 12:43 PM