UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > LEMS LIGHTS New 4 2011
Pages (31): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MILKYWAY
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Larry keep them redticks a baying and a showing yall ol mr ringtail

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-19-2011 07:11 AM
MILKYWAY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MILKYWAY Click here to Send MILKYWAY a Private Message Click Here to Email MILKYWAY Find more posts by MILKYWAY Add MILKYWAY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Billy

Your LEMS LIGHT is on its way to TX as I type this. Thanks for getting a light from us.

Thanks

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 02-22-2011 01:16 AM
larry marshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry marshall Click here to Send larry marshall a Private Message Click Here to Email larry marshall Find more posts by larry marshall Add larry marshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Hi Larry, I've finally had a chance to use my new lm6 light. I'm very pleased so far. It will take a bit to get used to the white light. I find myself reaching for the switch on my battery too. Thanks for the good product and prompt service. Travis oliphant

NT CH CROOKED RIVER TWO TONE ZEB
NT CH OLIPHANTS DBL BARREL SHOTGUN
GR NT CH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY HTX
NT Ch CROOKED RIVER RED SASSY HTX
CROOKED RIVER REDTICK ROWDY

Old Post 02-22-2011 03:27 PM
Travis O. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis O. Click here to Send Travis O. a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis O. Find more posts by Travis O. Add Travis O. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Travis

Glad you like your LEMS LIGHT. Hope we run into each other in
one of the spring hunts, and I don't have climb those rocky hills.
LOL

Thanks

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 02-23-2011 09:11 PM
larry marshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry marshall Click here to Send larry marshall a Private Message Click Here to Email larry marshall Find more posts by larry marshall Add larry marshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Hazel
UKC Forum Member

LEMS LIGHTS

larry marshall,
I really like my light that I got for Christmas.

John 3:16

Old Post 02-24-2011 04:07 AM
Gary Hazel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Hazel Click here to Send Gary Hazel a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Hazel Find more posts by Gary Hazel Add Gary Hazel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Hazel

Glad you like your LEMS LIGHT. It is nice to know they are being
well excepted by the coonhunting world.

Really enjoyed visiting about the hounds and all your knowledge
of the English dogs of the past. Maybe we could get you away
from those B&T's and come back to the ticked dogs. LOL

Thanks

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 02-25-2011 12:23 AM
joshtee
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: hey

quote:
Originally posted by Tim MACHA
Kind of hard to explain. Really there is not much difference in the two. The 6 has 3 settings and the 5 only has 2. I have tried both versions out for Larry. Personally,(this is my opinion only) I like the beam and depth of the 5 better. By looking at the reflectors, one can't really see a difference, but it seems to me the 5 makes a better beam. Now if you have a 6, don't think it is junk, as this is only my opinion. With that and 75 cents you can buy a cup of coffee.

Can someone elaborate more on the differences of the beams of the LM5 vs the LM6. Is one beam tighter then the other? Is one brighter in all aspects? Does one have a better halo?

Thank you.

Old Post 02-25-2011 05:47 AM
joshtee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joshtee Click here to Send joshtee a Private Message Click Here to Email joshtee Find more posts by joshtee Add joshtee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: hey

quote:
Originally posted by joshtee
Can someone elaborate more on the differences of the beams of the LM5 vs the LM6. Is one beam tighter then the other? Is one brighter in all aspects? Does one have a better halo?

Thank you.

First off, the 2 levels on the LM5 is medium and high. There is no 'walk light'. I did not take the two lights out and shine them side by side, as when I got the LM5, I turned the LM6 back into Larry. The best I can describe the LM5 is the medium is like the low side of a 21V and the high is like the high side of a 21V. The LM6 is about the same, but it does have a low setting. The one advantage to the 6 is the memory setting. If you push and hold the button until the light goes out, it will come back on that setting when you turn it on. Otherwise, you have to sequence the on/off switch to cycle back to the one you want. Now, the reflector, all I can say is that I (and I emphasize "I") like the way the 5 shoots the beam better. Larry has a lot of 6's out there and is getting rave reviews from the customers.

Good people do not need laws to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws (Plato)

Old Post 02-25-2011 03:53 PM
Tim MACHA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim MACHA Click here to Send Tim MACHA a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim MACHA Find more posts by Tim MACHA Add Tim MACHA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingpatch
UKC Forum Member

OK

I HAVE BOTH LM5 & LM6 ... THE LM6 SIDE BY SIDE WITH THE LM 5 THROWS A BETTER SPOT AT A LONGER DISTINCE WITH BETTER DIFFINTION AS TO WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING AT.. THE LOW SETTING ON THE LM6 IS BETTER TO WALK BY THAN THE LOW ON THE LM5... THIS HAS BEEN VARIFIED BY ME AND 4 DIFFERENT GUYS I HUNT WITH... THIS BEING SAID IF THE LM5 WAS THE ONLY ONE BEING MADE IT IS WAY MORE THAN ENOUGH....I HOPE LARRY DOES'NT MAKE ANOTHER NEW ONE... MY WIFE HAS ME ON A SLIM BUDGIT... SHE THINKS

CROOKED RIVER DUDE... 5/14/04--2/20/12.....[ PLOTT ]

GASCONADE RIVER GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLIE [ TOAD & MOLLY ANN ] ENGLISH

HONEST OPEN MOUTH, STAY PUT TREEDOGS.. THAT CATCH GAME.....

573-765-5461

****I USE AND RECOMMEND LEMS LIGHTS***

Old Post 02-25-2011 08:20 PM
Wingpatch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingpatch Click here to Send Wingpatch a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingpatch Find more posts by Wingpatch Add Wingpatch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

Re: OK

quote:
Originally posted by Wingpatch
I HAVE BOTH LM5 & LM6 ... THE LM6 SIDE BY SIDE WITH THE LM 5 THROWS A BETTER SPOT AT A LONGER DISTINCE WITH BETTER DIFFINTION AS TO WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING AT.. THE LOW SETTING ON THE LM6 IS BETTER TO WALK BY THAN THE LOW ON THE LM5... THIS HAS BEEN VARIFIED BY ME AND 4 DIFFERENT GUYS I HUNT WITH... THIS BEING SAID IF THE LM5 WAS THE ONLY ONE BEING MADE IT IS WAY MORE THAN ENOUGH....I HOPE LARRY DOES'NT MAKE ANOTHER NEW ONE... MY WIFE HAS ME ON A SLIM BUDGIT... SHE THINKS

Sounds just like what I was trying to explain. problem is that Larry has something on the back burner he says he is wanting me to try. He only trusts me with one light at a time and I am not sure I want to give up the LM5. lol

Good people do not need laws to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws (Plato)

Old Post 02-25-2011 08:43 PM
Tim MACHA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim MACHA Click here to Send Tim MACHA a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim MACHA Find more posts by Tim MACHA Add Tim MACHA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Tim and Tom

I like the way you fellows compair the LEMS LIGHTS. Both of you
do a better job than I can.

When this weather gets back to normal I want to get a few hounds out and limber them up a little.

Thanks

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 02-28-2011 12:09 PM
Gary Hazel
UKC Forum Member

Lems

larry marshall,
Mr.Larry I sent you a pm

John 3:16

Old Post 03-01-2011 02:01 PM
Gary Hazel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Hazel Click here to Send Gary Hazel a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Hazel Find more posts by Gary Hazel Add Gary Hazel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Hazel

I checked my PM's and sent you a return. Thanks for your intrest.
Happy Hunting.

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 03-02-2011 05:17 PM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Cash

Your LEMS LIGHT was sent out Feb 28th. You may have it by now,
but defanetly by tomorrow. Thanks for getting a light from us.

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 03-04-2011 02:12 PM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Land

Got your LEMS LIGHT sent out by USPS Mar. 3rd. You should have
it in good time. Thanks and happy huntting.

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 03-05-2011 09:04 PM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Dean

Sent your LEMS LIGHT out on Friday the 4th. You should get it by
by the 9th. Thanks for getting your light from us.

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 03-07-2011 06:34 PM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Stitt

Sent your new LM6 LEMS LIGHT out yesterday. You should have it by Friday. Happy hunting.

Thanks

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 03-09-2011 10:52 PM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Sanders

Your LEMS LIGHT is on the way. I overnighted ( next day air )
today. You should have it by 4:00 PM 03/11/2011.

Thanks

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 03-11-2011 01:40 AM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Re: Mr. Sanders

quote:
Originally posted by larry marshall
Your LEMS LIGHT is on the way. I overnighted ( next day air )
today. You should have it by 4:00 PM 03/11/2011.

Thanks

Larry

Sam, I just checked the Tracing # for your LEMS LIGHT. UPS said
they came through on time, and that a Lady signed for it. Thanks
and Happy Huntting.

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 03-11-2011 11:33 PM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

LM6 LEMS LIGHT

Just want to thank Cole Vinchattle and his beautyful daughter
Harley for coming all the way 3 + hrs to check out and buy one of
our LM6 LEMS LIGHTS.

I really enjoyed visiting about the English dogs and your hunting
and light exsperances. Happy hunting.

Thanks again

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 03-14-2011 07:33 AM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Payne

We sent your LEMS LIGHT your way yesterday. Thanks for getting a light from us.

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 03-15-2011 09:48 PM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Bickford

Your LEMS LIGHT was mailed to TN yesterday. You should have it
plenty of time for the weekend hunts. Thanks for getting a light
from us.

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 03-17-2011 01:28 AM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Bedward

I sent your LEMS LIGHT out on the 15th. Thanks for getting a light
from us.

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 03-19-2011 02:23 AM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Cooper in AR.

Sent your LEMS LIGHT out Friday the 18th. You whould get it early
this week. Thanks for getting a light from us.

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 03-22-2011 01:59 AM
SJunior
UKC Forum Member

Larry, if you have one of the LM5 lites at Troy friday nite you might have it sold.

Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch Shaker, 2010, 2011 Performance Sire

Sassy

GrCh Momma's Boy (3rd runner up Young Guns junior) 4th place , King Of Hunt Paris, Mo BBCHA Sectional, 8th place, 2011 Bluetick Reunion, 7th place, 2011 Bluetick Days

CH Waggs (3 wins towards Grch.)

Ntch Jiggs (workin' toward dual ch)

Shark

Cutter

Old Post 03-23-2011 01:25 AM
SJunior is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SJunior Click here to Send SJunior a Private Message Find more posts by SJunior Add SJunior to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote