UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > LEMS LIGHTS New 4 2011
Pages (31): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Smile LEMS LIGHTS

LEMS LIGHTS Still having our LM6 . One is our 5 Watt 25000 Lux with a high, med, and low that we are calling our LM6. These lights are really SWEET They will be $165.00 for now, hope to keep the price low.

You're going to love 'em. We will still have our hard plastic custom made battery pack which sets them apart from the rest.

We are excited to be able to offer these new brighter lights to
our customers.

Thanks for reading.

Larry

52537-7928

Last edited by larry marshall on 01-06-2014 at 03:45 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-21-2010 12:41 AM
larry marshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry marshall Click here to Send larry marshall a Private Message Click Here to Email larry marshall Find more posts by larry marshall Add larry marshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

Larry

Have these been field tested, yet? Has somebody infringed on me? lol

Good people do not need laws to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws (Plato)

Old Post 12-21-2010 04:36 PM
Tim MACHA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim MACHA Click here to Send Tim MACHA a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim MACHA Find more posts by Tim MACHA Add Tim MACHA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Field Tester

I think this would be a good time to get one of these latest
LEMS LIGHTS in your hands for testin ( while you are restin ).

LOL

Larry

52537-7928

Last edited by larry marshall on 12-22-2010 at 01:03 PM

Old Post 12-22-2010 12:42 AM
larry marshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry marshall Click here to Send larry marshall a Private Message Click Here to Email larry marshall Find more posts by larry marshall Add larry marshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4themeat
New UKC Forum Member

5 watt

how much is the 5watt light 25000 lux

Old Post 12-22-2010 03:11 AM
4themeat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4themeat Click here to Send 4themeat a Private Message Find more posts by 4themeat Add 4themeat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Texcooner
UKC Forum Member

what's the burn times on these lights? Thanks.

Old Post 12-22-2010 03:14 AM
Texcooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Texcooner Click here to Send Texcooner a Private Message Click Here to Email Texcooner Find more posts by Texcooner Add Texcooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

LEMS LIGHTS

The cost on the 5 watt 25000 Lux LEMS LIGHT is $165.00 at this
time, and the hipe is 12 hrs on high fully charged with low side being 40 + hrs on low fully charged. I have some on test now to check them for myself. Will let ya know if I learn different.

THANKS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS

LARRY

52537-7928

Old Post 12-22-2010 06:22 PM
BlkMountn
UKC Forum Member

is this one as bright as a 21 volt.i would be happy to field test one if u need.

Home of:
Dual Grand 'PR' Black Mountain Hank R.I.P.
Nt.Ch.Lookin Up Mojo
2007 Iowa state pup futurity winner 'Nt.Ch.pr Black Mountain JackHammer.[ co owned with Jon Davis]

Dual Ch 'PR' Black Mountain Smoke

Grnitech Champion 'PR' Black Mountain Brandy R.I.P. Lambs high class Dreamer.[co owned with Mike Lamb. I use and recomend LEM LIGHTS.

Old Post 12-23-2010 07:06 PM
BlkMountn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlkMountn Click here to Send BlkMountn a Private Message Click Here to Email BlkMountn Find more posts by BlkMountn Add BlkMountn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BlkMountn
is this one as bright as a 21 volt.i would be happy to field test one if u need.

Ron, get in line. lol

Good people do not need laws to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws (Plato)

Old Post 12-23-2010 07:58 PM
Tim MACHA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim MACHA Click here to Send Tim MACHA a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim MACHA Find more posts by Tim MACHA Add Tim MACHA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Ron and Tim

I guess we will just have to get together with a 21 volt and give them the old test.

WISHING YALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

We have sent out several of the brighter Lux lights already.
Another one going to IL today and 2 going down by Burlington IA

Thanks

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 12-28-2010 04:12 PM
Randy Holtmeyer
UKC Forum Member

Here you go Larry I hope I put these in the right place. You folks that are looking for this type of light really need to consider a LEMS Light. I've been using one for over a year now and really like them. These should be nice, as it seems they do get better with every improvement.

Last edited by Randy Holtmeyer on 12-28-2010 at 04:56 PM

Old Post 12-28-2010 04:54 PM
Randy Holtmeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Holtmeyer Click here to Send Randy Holtmeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Holtmeyer Find more posts by Randy Holtmeyer Add Randy Holtmeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

I haven't got a chance to test the 1800

but I think it might be my favorite. Still not taking anything from the original. I am not ready to give mine up, just yet. It is tried and tested and I give it a thumb's up.

Old Post 12-28-2010 05:20 PM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

BATTERY PACK

Here you go Larry I hope I put these in the right place. You folks that are looking for this type of light really need to consider a LEMS Light. I've been using one for over a year now and really like them. These should be nice, as it seems they do get better with every improvement.

Randy, Thanks for posting the Pix .

I don't know where we would be if it weren't for good friends and
great honest customers.

We are very pleased with these LEMS LIGHTS and the way they
have been accepted. I really think one of the things that sets them apart from the rest is the UNIQUE BATTERY PACK along with the higher mAh batteries that we use. Of course trying to stay ahead of the other cap light builders with the latest and the best
heads we can get is not a easy task. There has been a lot of
input by hunters from all around the good old USA.

Tim, thanks for all of your input and suggestions while we
have been getting these lights to where they are today.

Tim I think your right about the LM5 ( 18000 Lux 3 watt light )
They are probably about as good as a fellow could need, but you
know everyone wants just a little somthing extra.

Thanks again for everyones help and suggestions.

Larry

52537-7928

Last edited by larry marshall on 01-11-2011 at 01:53 PM

Old Post 12-29-2010 04:27 AM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

LEMS LM6 LIGHT

I forgot to mention one of the great things I like about this LM6 5 watt 25000 Lux light. The way the push button works on the head for changing the brightness.
We call it the MEMORY SWITCH.

When the light is on eather of the 3 levels, if you push the button
and hold it in it will go out. Next time you push the button it will
come back on at the last level you had it on befor you shut it off.
Or if you cycle it through high and push to shut it off, next time you turn it on it will start on low, and go to the next level each time you push button. 1, 2, 3 Just like that.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

LARRY

52537-7928

Last edited by larry marshall on 01-02-2011 at 04:12 AM

Old Post 01-02-2011 12:00 AM
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

?

called phone # they said they had been disconnected?

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 01-05-2011 11:01 PM
Doug Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Terrell Click here to Send Doug Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Terrell Find more posts by Doug Terrell Add Doug Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Doug

There must have been a mistake. Our computer and phone out hear in the country are both on the same line. Both have been working just fine. You can also call my cell phone. It is 641/680/0892. I have it on me all the time except late at night I
put on the charger.

Thanks and try again.

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 01-06-2011 01:37 AM
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

larry

good talking to you. will be sending my order by mail thursday or friday. thanks...
oh yea do i make payment out to lem lights or to larry marshall

Phone # 937-213-1779

Last edited by Doug Terrell on 01-06-2011 at 11:02 PM

Old Post 01-06-2011 02:39 AM
Doug Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Terrell Click here to Send Doug Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Terrell Find more posts by Doug Terrell Add Doug Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Terrell

I also enjoyed our visit. Sounds like you have some rugged terain
to hunt in down there. To much so for my old legs I'm afraid.

You can make your payment for a LEMS LIGHT to Larry Marshall
or LEMS LIGHTS eather one. My bank is very lenient with me after being with them for over 35 years.

Thanks

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 01-07-2011 01:41 PM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Ron

Really enjoyed our visit today. Give Zipper and that
LM6 LEMS LIGHT a good workout. Tell Linda We said hi.

Thanks for coming down. Glad the slick spot didnn't land you
in the ditch or somthing even worse.

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 01-08-2011 03:14 AM
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Larry, good talking to you today. I'm looking forward to getting and trying out that new light. Thanks again. Travis Oliphant

NT CH CROOKED RIVER TWO TONE ZEB
NT CH OLIPHANTS DBL BARREL SHOTGUN
GR NT CH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY HTX
NT Ch CROOKED RIVER RED SASSY HTX
CROOKED RIVER REDTICK ROWDY

Old Post 01-09-2011 02:03 AM
Travis O. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis O. Click here to Send Travis O. a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis O. Find more posts by Travis O. Add Travis O. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Travis

I also enjoyed our visit on the phone. Thanks for getting us into
where there were a lot of coons for the English sectional.

Your LM6 LEMS LIGHT is being shipped out today. Let me know if we can be of any other help.

Thanks

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 01-10-2011 02:31 PM
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

LM5

Finally got a chance to get my hands on the LM5. Boys, this is the cat's meow. Granted, it only has a high and a low, this one is my pick of them all. The low side is brighter than the LM4. Sometimes walking through brush or thick stuff, I would have to switch to high on the LM4. The high side of the LM5 puts out a perfect beam with punch. Not putting the LM6 down, because it has some nice features. That's about as honest as a critique as I can give.

Old Post 01-10-2011 04:46 PM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Re: LM5

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tim MACHA
Finally got a chance to get my hands on the LM5. Boys, this is the cat's meow. Granted, it only has a high and a low, this one is my pick of them all. The low side is brighter than the LM4. Sometimes walking through brush or thick stuff, I would have to switch to high on the LM4. The high side of the LM5 puts out a perfect beam with punch. Not putting the LM6 down, because it has some nice features. That's about as honest as a critique as I can give.

TIM
Thanks for the critique on the LEMS LIGHTS. Also thanks for
the help with your tractor Sat. Your a life saver along with all the other Comunity service you do.

Thanks again.

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 01-11-2011 03:36 PM
david.haley
UKC Forum Member

Larry,

Will you be at the Winter Classic ?

If not , is the LM6 in stock ?

DUAL GRAND CH PKC CH PR Haley's Bad News Bociphus

GRNITECH PHK SCH Lay em Up Lexi

Former Home of
CH GNTCH PR ThunderValley Sundown

Old Post 01-11-2011 03:50 PM
david.haley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david.haley Click here to Send david.haley a Private Message Click Here to Email david.haley Find more posts by david.haley Add david.haley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
memorymaker
UKC Forum Member

Larry

I really like the light I got from you at English Days last year.Thanks! Del

Home of:
GRNITECH(2)GRCH PR MEMORYMAKER TREE SLAMMIN' DANO. SIRE; GRNITECHGRCH PR MEMORYMAKER RUN 'EM UP RAZOR. DAM; GRNITECHCH PR ZIMMERMAN'S DEER CREEK DOT. (DANO HAS A 4 GENERATION ALL GRAND PEDIGREE & IS A GRNITECH HIMSELF). ENGLISH DAYS INVITATIONAL WINNER. DNA PROFIELED.

GRNITECHGRCH PR MEMORYMAKER COON CREEK CAPTAIN IS SIRED BY DUAL GRAND DANO AND WHELPED BY DUAL GRAND JOE'S HARDTIME KATE. CAPTAIN IS THE FIRST 6 GENERATION ALL GRAND IN THE ENGLISH BREED.

GRNITECHGRCH PKC CH PR MEMORYMAKER RED MIDNIGHT TROOPER. SIRED BY: GRNITECHGRCH PR MEMORYMAKER RED DOUBLE JED AND WHELPED BY GRNITECH PR COON CREEK JENNY. TROOPER HAS A 5 GENERATION ALL GRAND PEDIGREE. TROOPER IS NOW A 6 GENERATION ALL GRAND.

THE FOLLOWING DOGS (RAZOR,VIPER,DOUBLE JED,AND BONGO) ARE AVAILABLE FOR STUD THROUGH FROZEN VIALS ONLY.

GRNITECHGRCH PR MEMORYMAKER RED DOUBLE JED ...BY: GRCHGRNITECH PR MEMORYMAKER ROLLIN' RED VIPER & GRNITECH PR RAGAN'S HARDTIME JEWEL. (DOUBLE JED HAS A 4 GENERATION ALL GRAND PEDIGREE AND IS A GRNITECH HIMSELF)... (DNA PROFILED)

GRCH PR MEMORYMAKER THUNDERING BONGO... BY: GRNITECHGRCH PR WILCOX' THUNDER BINGO & GRNITCCHGRCH PR FISHER'S BLACK RIVER FRECKLES…(DNA PROFILED)

BOTH DANO & DOUBLE JED CAN SIRE A 5 GENERATION ALL GRAND PEDIGREE).
`````````````````````````
We have Frozen Semen from Razor,Viper,Double Jed and Bongo.

GRCHGRNITECH PR MEMORYMAKER RUN 'EM UP RAZOR…By: GRNITECH PR RAGAN'S REBEL THUNDER & GRCHGRNITECH PR MEMORYMAKER SMOOTHTALK ALABAMA

GRCHGRNITECH PR MEMORYMAKER ROLLIN' RED VIPER…By: GRCHGRNITECH
PR NASHOBA VALLEY ROLLER & GRCHGRNITECH PR MEMORYMAKER SMOOTHTALK ALABAMA

Old Post 01-11-2011 05:48 PM
memorymaker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for memorymaker Click here to Send memorymaker a Private Message Find more posts by memorymaker Add memorymaker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Re: Larry

quote:
Originally posted by memorymaker
I really like the light I got from you at English Days last year.Thanks! Del

Del
Thanks for the kind words about the LEMS LIGHT. I think
these LED lights are the thing. I like not having to replace bulbs
like we had to on the filament type lights, and the long burn times on one charge are unbelieveable.

Happy hunting

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 01-12-2011 01:30 PM