UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Black and Tan Sectional Shell Rock, Iowa
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Larry Lensing
UKC Forum Member

Black and Tan Sectional Shell Rock, Iowa

Shell Rock coonhunters club is hosting a sectional Oct 20th with a bench show deadline is 6:00pm and nite hunt 7:00pm deadline. Awards for king and queen for both show and hunt. Also the opportunity to gain points for the champions classic hunt held at black and tan days.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-27-2018 11:14 PM
Larry Lensing is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Lensing Click here to Send Larry Lensing a Private Message Find more posts by Larry Lensing Add Larry Lensing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trsizemore
UKC Forum Member

winners

please post winners as I am not getting news from the assoc. I write for Full Cry and American Cooner or pm me thanks tim

Old Post 09-28-2018 02:09 AM
trsizemore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trsizemore Click here to Send trsizemore a Private Message Click Here to Email trsizemore Find more posts by trsizemore Add trsizemore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug A
UKC Forum Member

Will be there! Where do you guys meet now, since the flood took out the old clubhouse?

Old Post 09-28-2018 08:17 PM
Doug A is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug A Click here to Send Doug A a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug A Find more posts by Doug A Add Doug A to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Lensing
UKC Forum Member

Our club house is about 4 miles south of shell rock there should be directions under the upcoming hunt section. Glad you are going to make it hope to have a good turnout. Any questions contact me at 641 228-0890

Old Post 09-30-2018 12:26 AM
Larry Lensing is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Lensing Click here to Send Larry Lensing a Private Message Find more posts by Larry Lensing Add Larry Lensing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug A
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Larry! Do you know if anyone will be bringing their gr nt ch to hunt? Hoping someone will as Chris and June are planning to make the drive.

Old Post 09-30-2018 06:57 PM
Doug A is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug A Click here to Send Doug A a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug A Find more posts by Doug A Add Doug A to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Lensing
UKC Forum Member

I'm sure we can talk Ronnie into cutting thumper again. I believe she still can get it done.

Old Post 10-06-2018 03:37 PM
Doug A
UKC Forum Member

Good lord Larry, my female has started to come into heat. She did this to me at B&T Days as well. At least she is regular. I plan to still come and enter a male that I have but that will probably just amount to a donation. See you Saturday.

p.s. Bob See told me he was bringing his Gr NT Stony male. Tell Ronnie he's off the hook so he can leave that old dog of his lay on the couch.

Old Post 10-17-2018 09:08 PM
lars
UKC Forum Member

Grnitech?

Nelson will have Dixie

Old Post 10-18-2018 05:30 PM
lars is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lars Click here to Send lars a Private Message Find more posts by lars Add lars to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Lensing
UKC Forum Member

Queen of show Larsons Trackdown Dougie owned by Jeremy Larson

King of show Schymas Trackdown Witzee owned by Driston, Cole Schyma

Queen of hunt Nelsons Northern Dixie owned by Jeff Nelson

Champion male Indian Bluffs Midnight Hobo owned by Lindy Smock

Junior female Indian Bluffs Midnight Gabby owned by Lindy Smock

1st place open Larsons Trackdown Dougie owned by Jeremy Larson

Thank you everyone for coming and supporting our sectional and congratulations to all of the winners

Old Post 10-22-2018 12:26 AM
berger
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations Everyone.

I sure wanted to be there, but my family had a surprise 80th birthday party for my Dad so was unable to make it.

319-201-8445

Old Post 10-22-2018 05:28 PM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug A
UKC Forum Member

That hunt finished Trackdown Dougie to Nite Ch as well as Gr show champion. It was a good day for her and the whole Trackdown crew. Congrats again!

p.s. I sure wish they had been more creative on naming that dog.

Last edited by Doug A on 10-23-2018 at 08:48 PM

Old Post 10-22-2018 10:01 PM
chris zang
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

I myself liked the name douggie, lol. I also liked attending the hunt ,hunted the GR.class , lost. But had a great time , congrats to Jeff Nelson on gr. Nt. Win & queen of hunt win. Was a great time. Hunted with good dogs. Was a great time.

GRNtCh Ch ZANGS NO FEAR JUNE BUG

PR ZANGS NO FEAR TANK

CUT IT, CLIMB IT ,OR SHOOT IT!!! SEE YOU AT THE TREE!!!!

Old Post 10-23-2018 04:09 AM
chris zang is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chris zang Click here to Send chris zang a Private Message Click Here to Email chris zang Find more posts by chris zang Add chris zang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote