UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Off Topic- Harley Davidson
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
perry co cooner
UKC Forum Member

Off Topic- Harley Davidson

How many of you coonhunters ride Harley's too?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-10-2012 02:06 AM
perry co cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perry co cooner Click here to Send perry co cooner a Private Message Find more posts by perry co cooner Add perry co cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

NOT A HARLEY BUT I DO HAVE THIS 1700 YAMAHA ROAD STAR WARRIOR,GOT ALOT OF EXTRAS WITH A SET OF VANCE AND HINES EXAUST...RIDES GOOD ALOT OF POWER...

Last edited by smokin-1-mo on 08-10-2012 at 02:54 AM

Old Post 08-10-2012 02:44 AM
smokin-1-mo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smokin-1-mo Click here to Send smokin-1-mo a Private Message Click Here to Email smokin-1-mo Find more posts by smokin-1-mo Add smokin-1-mo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 08-10-2012 02:49 AM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

Been working on a trade with this one ..Tryin to trade in my 07, Honda shadow spirit 1100..... Deal working

ALL ABOUT CHROME....

Old Post 08-10-2012 02:51 AM
smokin-1-mo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smokin-1-mo Click here to Send smokin-1-mo a Private Message Click Here to Email smokin-1-mo Find more posts by smokin-1-mo Add smokin-1-mo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slowpoke 2012
UKC Forum Member

I ride a 2003 RoadStar Siverado 1600cc, power commander, K&N, Straight Pipes, tons of chrome, it's for sale. $4500 obo.

PR. Missouri Hi-Dollar Slowpoke HTX

PR. Missouri Nite Hunt Hitman - R.I.P
08-08-2013 - 07-15-2015
Starved to death by a S.O.B named Austin Tibbits.

American Black and Tan Coon Hounds
----------------------------------------------------------

Nt.Ch. "PR." Wildside's BugEyed Betty (W)

Matthew Fann
816-565-1660

Old Post 08-10-2012 03:55 AM
Slowpoke 2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slowpoke 2012 Click here to Send Slowpoke 2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Slowpoke 2012 Find more posts by Slowpoke 2012 Add Slowpoke 2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

SLOWPOKE

LETS SEE IT.....I LIKE TO SEE WHAT EVERYONE HAS .....

Old Post 08-10-2012 04:01 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

I heard a great stat about them....

my buddy said 98% of every Harley ever made is still on the road.......and the other 2 % made it home!! yuk yuk..just teasing..he is a crotch rocket rider....

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 08-10-2012 04:13 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy G Childer
UKC Forum Member

i've got a 2005 heritage softtail

Old Post 08-10-2012 07:35 AM
Randy G Childer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy G Childer Click here to Send Randy G Childer a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy G Childer Find more posts by Randy G Childer Add Randy G Childer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dogfaceNH
UKC Forum Member

2006 Roadking Custom

NTCH PKCCH Tri County Drive

Old Post 08-10-2012 12:05 PM
dogfaceNH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dogfaceNH Click here to Send dogfaceNH a Private Message Click Here to Email dogfaceNH Find more posts by dogfaceNH Add dogfaceNH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

THATS ALL......

Old Post 08-11-2012 03:59 AM
Hopkins/Lipper
UKC Forum Member

HARLEY...

2012 Heritage Softtail.. Lots of extras. .

Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Old Post 08-11-2012 09:49 AM
Hopkins/Lipper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hopkins/Lipper Click here to Send Hopkins/Lipper a Private Message Click Here to Email Hopkins/Lipper Find more posts by Hopkins/Lipper Add Hopkins/Lipper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robgregory
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by smokin-1-mo

NOT A HARLEY BUT I DO HAVE THIS 1700 YAMAHA ROAD STAR WARRIOR,GOT ALOT OF EXTRAS WITH A SET OF VANCE AND HINES EXAUST...RIDES GOOD ALOT OF POWER...

Chuck,you & Cougar would look good showin' up to a hunt saddled up in that thing.
Rob Gregory

home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:
"PR"High Lonesome Hannah. Nt.Ch. Hardtime Miss Kitty's Cat

Old Post 08-11-2012 11:57 AM
robgregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robgregory Click here to Send robgregory a Private Message Find more posts by robgregory Add robgregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
countryrdsblues
UKC Forum Member

Harley

93 Softail Custom 24,000 original miles.Nothin better than the sound of a Harley cruisin these back roads in the WV mountains!!Everyone stay safe and watch for the "idiot" drivers.

2011 Tri-State Houndsman Christmas Classic Queen of Show
and
'PR'Goose Creeks Pistol Packin Pete

Old Post 08-11-2012 03:07 PM
countryrdsblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for countryrdsblues Click here to Send countryrdsblues a Private Message Click Here to Email countryrdsblues Find more posts by countryrdsblues Add countryrdsblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Glista
UKC Forum Member

Nephew owns this one

Nice bike he doesn't ride much. Could be purchased. Decked out with chrome and extras!

Old Post 08-11-2012 03:23 PM
Danny Glista is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Glista Click here to Send Danny Glista a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Glista Find more posts by Danny Glista Add Danny Glista to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Patrick Moore
UKC Forum Member

2008 Ultra Classic. 9000 miles. Love it.

Old Post 08-11-2012 07:05 PM
Patrick Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick Moore Click here to Send Patrick Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Patrick Moore Find more posts by Patrick Moore Add Patrick Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
osagebl
UKC Forum Member

i ride a police bike h/d 2000

Old Post 08-11-2012 09:03 PM
osagebl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for osagebl Click here to Send osagebl a Private Message Click Here to Email osagebl Find more posts by osagebl Add osagebl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Tallon
UKC Forum Member

I traded this:

for this:

USAF proud!!! 6 Years active 19 Reserves MSgt (ret) Raven 457
Carpe Nocturnum-Seize the night!

Last edited by Randy Tallon on 08-11-2012 at 11:43 PM

Old Post 08-11-2012 11:38 PM
Randy Tallon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Tallon Click here to Send Randy Tallon a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Tallon Find more posts by Randy Tallon Add Randy Tallon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

I DO!

I got me a FatBoy...and I got me a driver too... I "let" my husband Bob ride me around when my back permits me to sit on it... And of course HE rides whenever possible and LOVES to tell people it's his "wifes bike".... I'm only 4'11" so there is NO way I could drive it... But I bought it for him as a wedding gift and he decided to leave it in my name and have some fun with that.
It's pretty much still stock...cause we kinda went broke after we bought it....

Housemate Ken has a real nice Sportster(in shop at present cause a car crunched him...) HIS bike is almost completely NOT stock... nice bike...fun to ride with....
Highlight of our "biker times" is going to Laconia for bike week and seeing the other bikes!! and interesting people too lol.... I got to tool around on the back of Kens soon to be ex wifes trike...and got to have a billion people stop us to take pix...SHE is a HOTTIE.... lol... and a real biker chick too unlike me.....
So anyway.... back to the question... Yup.. Harley all the way!

RIDE safe everyone! Watch out for those cars and wear a helmet if you can get yourself too... head injury can really change your life...

HappyRiding! Heather and Bob

Old Post 08-13-2012 02:37 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

PS...

... NICE Road King Randy! Will be better on the back Bob LOVED the pix of you and your Beautiful lil passenger!

Ride safe and have fun, Heather

Old Post 08-13-2012 02:40 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redman2
UKC Forum Member

sold lots for coon dogs

I have a 2012 sportster 72
sold 2007 fat boy
sold 1976 iron head sportser choped
sold 1977 iron head sportster bobed
sold my first harley I ever owned and built just about a week ago
the wife said new dog less toys so i quit bulding and done more hunting !
1966 iron head sportster stretched and raked on a santeed plunger frame custom painted by krambos kustom kolors near reelsville

how do ya post pics and i could post some

'pr' smittys lady luck kate

pr smittys recon red cadillac dan

grand show champ akc, ukc disneys baby girl ruby

Old Post 08-13-2012 02:54 AM
redman2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redman2 Click here to Send redman2 a Private Message Click Here to Email redman2 Find more posts by redman2 Add redman2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

97 Lowrider... but you can't tell by the name, huh? Owned Harleys since 1981.

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 02-01-2013 05:12 AM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

Re: Harley

quote:
Originally posted by countryrdsblues
93 Softail Custom 24,000 original miles.Nothin better than the sound of a Harley cruisin these back roads in the WV mountains!!Everyone stay safe and watch for the "idiot" drivers.
i liked the older soft tails like back in the 80s my brother inlaw had 1 he let me ride some didnt like to go to far from the house he was in a pretty ruff motorcycle gang i always kept dirt bikes i did have a honda 450 street bike back in the 70s

Old Post 02-03-2013 01:44 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zimmy
UKC Forum Member

2001 Wide glide
I sure like Randy T's Road King,looks very comfortable.
I'm ready to ride . Ever body be safe !

Z

Old Post 02-03-2013 04:52 AM
zimmy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zimmy Click here to Send zimmy a Private Message Find more posts by zimmy Add zimmy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ROBBIE BURLESON
UKC Forum Member

I ride a 01 Ultra Classic, been waiting on a warm day to drag it out, lol

Nite ch North Fork Blue Stone

Old Post 02-03-2013 05:15 AM
ROBBIE BURLESON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ROBBIE BURLESON Click here to Send ROBBIE BURLESON a Private Message Click Here to Email ROBBIE BURLESON Find more posts by ROBBIE BURLESON Add ROBBIE BURLESON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sphillips
UKC Forum Member

Harley

1973 sportster
1977 sportster
1988 sportster
2002 softail
2006 softail

Old Post 02-03-2013 02:59 PM
sphillips is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sphillips Click here to Send sphillips a Private Message Find more posts by sphillips Add sphillips to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote