UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > 4 year old Female Cur Squirrel / Coon Dog
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Todd Pyle
UKC Forum Member

4 year old Female Cur Squirrel / Coon Dog

I'm sell her because I'm focusing on competition coon hunting now and haven't been hunting her. Id rather see someone get who is in to squirrel hunting. She's small build, black with a little brindle if the light hits her right. She hunts like crazy up to 300 yards, timbers excellent, and is very accurate. A friend of mine just returned her after training his pup this fall. I never got the papers from the guy I bought her from as a pup and haven't been able to get in contact with him since. Asking $750.00, She a real nice dog. You can hunt with her here or trial her if you pick her up and bring her back if you decide she's not for you.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-06-2021 07:58 PM
Todd Pyle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd Pyle Click here to Send Todd Pyle a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd Pyle Find more posts by Todd Pyle Add Todd Pyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rossmatt
UKC Forum Member

Can you give me a call 7408187052

Old Post 01-06-2021 11:17 PM
rossmatt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rossmatt Click here to Send rossmatt a Private Message Click Here to Email rossmatt Find more posts by rossmatt Add rossmatt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cdowling
New UKC Forum Member

Sent a pm or please call 812-675-6258

Old Post 01-06-2021 11:38 PM
cdowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cdowling Click here to Send cdowling a Private Message Click Here to Email cdowling Find more posts by cdowling Add cdowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

Female

PM Sent

Old Post 01-07-2021 06:14 AM
Pastor Ed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Ed Click here to Send Pastor Ed a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Ed Find more posts by Pastor Ed Add Pastor Ed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dish
UKC Forum Member

Female

Any pics or video of the female 937-304-5735 thanks.

Old Post 01-07-2021 01:51 PM
Dish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dish Click here to Send Dish a Private Message Click Here to Email Dish Find more posts by Dish Add Dish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd Pyle
UKC Forum Member

Cur is gone on a trial

Thanks for all the responses. She's going to a guy for a trial here in VA.

Old Post 01-07-2021 11:24 PM
Todd Pyle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd Pyle Click here to Send Todd Pyle a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd Pyle Find more posts by Todd Pyle Add Todd Pyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Davidestep9024
UKC Forum Member

If she isn’t gone can you message me at5407870348

Old Post 01-24-2021 09:15 PM
Davidestep9024 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Davidestep9024 Click here to Send Davidestep9024 a Private Message Click Here to Email Davidestep9024 Find more posts by Davidestep9024 Add Davidestep9024 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote