UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Magic
Pages (30): « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

2019 Is your year to be something special.

Make the best of it with family, friends and those blues you are running.
Take care of your health first, family and dogs.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!2019

RIP
GrNitech Overton's Breathless Blue Chief Full brother to Nite ch Snowdens Runt
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Gr Nite ch Utchmans Double Eagle Hoss
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
NiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie LOUD!
NiteCH Lienbachs Breathless Blue Jammer
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Gr Ch Nitech Rob's Blue Tomahawk
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Dolly super fast track and tree dog. accurate.
Grch Nitech Overton's Utchmans Blue Belle
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009
Nite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Sounder
GRNite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blu Magic 13 years old brother to Roler
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Gobber. Running and treeing wild coons at 5 months

Nite Ch O Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Treeing his own wild coon at 6 months old.

Dogs living
Overton"s Breathless blue Julia. Bill Bird owner
Dual Champion Uchtman So Blue Lumber 6yrs
Owned by Cody Stader in Indiana
Dual Grand Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
Present Owned by Luke Wood in Okalhoma

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Overton"s Breathless Blue Lincoln
Overton"s Breathless Blue Ava.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-31-2018 01:52 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Elmo

Happy New Year to you and yours

Old Post 01-01-2019 05:28 AM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Worst coon season I have had training dogs

It's just tough getting out with young dogs and not being able to go with them. They have no problem going a mile or two looking. You would think they would run across a coon or two but nope. If they are they are silent. Snake has had no coons this season and Julia has had 3. I'll get this figured out and finish these two into some nice cooners it will just take some time.
I'm very determined person and I don't give up easily.

RIP
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009

Dogs living

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Old Post 01-10-2019 06:12 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

17 inches of snow here. My season is done

However this morning at 6:40 am I saw a huge boar raccoon on my way into work. The rut must be in full swing. Nothing is going to stop them from looking for those sows in heat.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 01-14-2019 02:20 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

5 below this morning. Coon season over Thursday for Missouri. Life goes on.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 01-30-2019 01:57 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Julia didn't pup off Magic so who knows. I guess I will go breed to one of his son's next heat cycle or to Dragon. Just depends.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 02-20-2019 03:04 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

I'm still hopefully to get on last litter off Magic. Maybe it's just a dream but I'm going to try it again. I hope Bill's females come in so we have two we can try on him. If not there is his two son's Mystic and Buck.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 03-12-2019 03:26 PM
Chris R. Coltra
New UKC Forum Member

Knight-- mystic

How would knight be related to mystic? Mystic is out of Maggie and magic. I don't like bragging or talking up hounds in the I turned but he's one of nicest dogs IV ever unsnapped. Accurate, big drive, heart, loaner, good nose, hard stay put up on lumber tree dog, and just is an all around nice hound.

Old Post 03-17-2019 10:05 AM
Chris R. Coltra is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris R. Coltra Click here to Send Chris R. Coltra a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris R. Coltra Find more posts by Chris R. Coltra Add Chris R. Coltra to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Knight is the sire to Magic. I plan on breeding my Julia female to Mystic if we can get together at some point.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 03-18-2019 at 02:42 PM

Old Post 03-17-2019 07:55 PM
Chris R. Coltra
New UKC Forum Member

Knight-- mystic

Sounds like a plan. Corie and I was just talking the other day and we got to get some pups on ground and semen frozen on him. Times going by quick. To nice of hound and to much history in the blood.

Old Post 04-01-2019 08:47 AM
Chris R. Coltra is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris R. Coltra Click here to Send Chris R. Coltra a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris R. Coltra Find more posts by Chris R. Coltra Add Chris R. Coltra to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris R. Coltra
New UKC Forum Member

Knight-- mystic

Sounds like a plan. Corie and I was just talking the other day and we got to get some pups on ground and semen frozen on him. Times going by quick. To nice of hound and to much history in the blood.

Old Post 04-01-2019 08:47 AM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Earl and I took Kandy and Julia for a walk about last night. Kandy made a tree and Julia was there but not treeing. Earl couldn't find the coon.
We saw one cross the road to decided to turn Julia loose alone. She ran and treed it but didn't stay hooked.
We later saw another and tried it again. She ran the track and finally figured it went up shortly off the road and coon seen. She barked a little. She sure has a big mouth on her. Lights are flashing so it's just a matter of time before the stay on.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 04-02-2019 06:44 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Great BBCHA Bluebook this year.

Good stories and ads.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 04-08-2019 01:52 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

I like checking in on dogs out of my bloodline

It helps me know what works and what doesn't work so well.
I spoke to Lee about Buck. He is off of Magic x Maggie. There is only two males from that litter.
He is absolutely pleased with him and how he is so accurate in treeing coons.
He says he has never owned a dog of his caliber. Lee is just a pleasure hunter so Buck will never see a competition hunt. That's okay. I'm in this to please Competition hunters as well as pleasure hunters.
These dogs have coon finding ability, go, mouth and stay put tree dogs.
They have been easy to train.
I plan on in the near future to either breed to Mystic or Buck (brothers) to keep this line of hound going.
I will add Dragon after I make my cross back into my original line.
It's just always good to hear how happy people are with dogs they get from this line of old Uchtman x Smokey River.
I see dogs now popping up with my name in the pedigree and that makes me smile. I don't and can't take credit for all that show up but it's nice being a part of it.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 04-18-2019 02:33 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Just keeping this line of hounds in your mind. They are winners!

I hope in the near future that I have a litter. This time I will learn to keep two males instead of one. That way if something happens. I have another to play with. Females aren't my thing but time will tell.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 05-01-2019 04:23 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Bill called today. Magic is now chasing coons with his brother and father. He was a good one. He only has two sons living so I'll will have to get something bred to one of them.
Buck and Mystic.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 07-05-2019 at 03:08 PM

Old Post 07-04-2019 10:33 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Sorry to hear Elmo. Good ones are hard to replace!

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 07-04-2019 10:41 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

MAGIC

Hate to hear this Elmo. These ole hounds get old on us in a hurry. I guess we need to be thankful that we get to share their short lives and enjoy the hound music that they produce.

HOME OF:
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue S&H’s Goose (Sparks&Hollis)
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Cotton
GrNtCh PR Mose's Pink Floyd ( Co-Owned with Scott V)
Ch GrNtCh PR Frost Hollow Strap
ChNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Dolly
ChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Spanky ( Hollis & Hollis)
PR Southern Blue Cobb (NtChCh Uchtmans Andy x Ratliffs Blue Tell)
PR Southern Blue Betsy (Goose x Dual Grand Cotton)
(REST IN PEACE)
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Moonshine
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Frostbite
NtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Queen
NtChGrCh PR Blue Eyes Blue Jessie
NtCh PR Southern Frost Hollow Blue Bell(BB)
NtCh PR Southern Blue Hammer
NtCh PR Hollis' Southern Blue Maggie
NtCh PR Hollis' Bull Mtn. Pearl
GrCh PR Southern Blue Jet
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler
GrChGrNtCh PR Lovell’s Smokey River Blue Ann

Old Post 07-05-2019 01:07 PM
Darren Hollis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren Hollis Click here to Send Darren Hollis a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren Hollis Find more posts by Darren Hollis Add Darren Hollis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Magic was the last of my original bloodline top and bottom. That's okay. Julia will turnout to be nice I believe and I will go back to one of his sons. It's hard to do and keep a line going unless you share your ideas with other and they come aboard. Time will tell on the next cross. I'm thankful I have a female that goes back to my Chief and Timber dog. I see the line sprinkled in a few pedigrees so at least it's there. Magic was 13 and happy at Bill Birds home. Thanks Bill for allowing me Julia and he has Daisy her littermate so time will tell.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 07-05-2019 at 03:15 PM

Old Post 07-05-2019 03:12 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Finally got out with Julia and a young male Jeff is working. Dogs run some what seemed decent tracks but not sure what happened. They work hard and the corn is ready in some spots but its warm in the woods and corn. It was good to hear Julia squeak bawl and chop work. That young male of Jeff's he is going to get it done. I got home at midnight.
It was a training night with young dogs. I was fun.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 07-30-2019 01:48 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Working on my project

Julia is going to be fast. I have not had a chance to put the hunting on her but now she will get a chance.
I hunted with Jeff Wyatt last night.
First track Julia left out as always with Jeff's walker female. I did't hear much. The female treed with the meat.
Next drop we hunted Jr with Julia. She struck squeaking and going on a bluff. Jr struck but didn't say much. Later it showed them treed close to the road. We drove around. Yep caught a big sow on the ground. Julia is a kill dog for sure and plenty of grit.
Next drop the barked here and there but couldn't get much going. They got close to the road we called them in and called it at night.
Thanks Jeff for going and getting my dog.
I think she will improve every night in the woods. She is coon crazy.
I love the fact she goes back to some of my old dogs.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 10-17-2019 03:07 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

If all goes well. Future Breathless Blue puppies

------------GRNITE CH OVERTON'S BREATHLESS BLUE CHIEF
------GRCH NITE CH OVERTON'S BREATHLESS BLUE WARRIOR
--------------NITE CH OVERTON'S BREATHLESS BLUE DIXIE
GRNITE CH CH OVERTON'S BREATHLESS BLUKNIGHT
-------Pr Haden Blue Diamond Hawk (son of Uchtmans Hawk
------Nitech GrCh Robs Blue Tomahawk
------------Nit Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie
------PR OVERTON'S BREATHLESS BLUE SANDY
------------GrNiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Chief
----PR UCHTMANS OZARK MT BABE
--------PR Leinbach Breathless Blue Sue(Daughter to Hawk)

GRNITECH OVERTON'S BREATHLESS BLUE MAGIC

------------PR HADEN BLUE DIAMOND HAWK (son of Hawk
------NITE CH GRCH ROBBS OZARK MT BLTU TOMAHAWK
-----------NITE CH OVERTON'S BREATHLESS BLUE DIXIE
PR HAYES OZARK MT BLUE BRIDGETT
--------CH GRNITE CH PR WALKIAH BLUF BLUE TYSON
PR UCHMANS BLUE WINDY
---------PR CLARKS BLUE ARK MINDY( daughter to Hawk)
also double Tahsudas arkie
Chief and Dixie are grandson and daughter to Uchtmans scout

_Sire Pr Lee Monroe's Blue Buck

------------GrNitech Pr Mailes Blue Sues Pete
Sire:CH GRNITECH 'PR' Mailes Blue Pete Bob
-------------------'PR' Smokey River Blue Spud
------------GRNITRCH CH 'PR' Smokey River Jeans Blue Ruby
----------NITECH 'PR' Smokey River Be's Blue Jean

GR Nite Ch GR CH Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie

---------GRBITECH 'PR' Uchtman's SB. Blue Scout
----CH GRNITECH 'PR' Uchtman's So Blue Hornet
----------NITECH 'PR' Kuks Backwoods Blue Bell
Dam:NITECH 'PR' Uchtman's Blue Two
-----------'PR' Wayne's Smokey Riv. Okie
------PR' Uchtman's Blue Peach
---------- 'PR' Matherly's Blue Annie.__
_
BREATHLESS BLUE PUPPIES Due March 16th

............Grnitech Uchtman's SB Scout
.........Nitech Hadens' Ozark Co Jim
............Pr Spring Hill Blue Diamond Lady
.....GrNitech Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Chief
............Grch Brotherton's Blue Dan
.........PrPaul Blue Hopeful
............Nitech O'neal's Blue Star 11
Swaney's Blue Ranger
............Grnitech Krooked Creek Blue Scamp
.........Grnitech Uchtman's Blue Jay
.............Nitech Uchtman's So Blue Lacy
.....Ch Uchtman'sBlue Massie
............Grnitech Uchtman's SB Blue Scout
.........Nitech Uchtman's Blue Sadie
.............Uchtman's Blue Jolene
Bird's Blue Jay, Hawk
............Grnitech Uchtman'sSb Scout
.........Ch Grnitech Uchtman's So lue Hornet
............Nitech Kuks Backwoods Blue Bell
....Grch Grnitech Utchman'sSo Blue Timber
............Grnitech Gch Chor's Blue Nails
......... Grch Grnite Ch Chor's Blue Molly
............Chor's Blue Rudy
Swaney's Oshowno Blues Missy
............Ch Grnitech Slifes Blue Rambo
........Grnitech Grh Smiley's Blue Rambo II
............Ch Grnitech Smiley's Misti Blue
....Pr Missouri River Star
............Nitech Uchtmans Blue Splinter
.........Pr Leinbachs Blue Slinter Babe
............Pr Applegates Lead Hollow Honey

__Dam PR OVERTON'S BREATHLESS BLUE JULIA

---------------Gr Nt Ch Platner's Bl. Mash
------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Slife's Blue Rambo
---------------Nt Ch Jacopian's Blue Sally
---------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Smiley's Blue Rambo II
---------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's So. Blue Hawk
------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Smiley's Misti Blue
---------------Nt Ch Smiley's Rock Ann
------Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Smiley's Rambo III
---------------Nt Ch Dryfork Blue Spud
------------Smokey River Blue Spud
---------------Smokey River DTS Mandy
---------Gr Nt Ch Clear River Curlee
---------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Sexton's Blue Jimmy
------------Nt Ch Smokey River Be's Blue Jean
---------------Nt Ch Smokey River Jbell's Be
---Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Frosty Blue BoBo
---------------Nt Ch Ch Uchtman's Ranger III
------------Gr Nt Ch Platner's Bl. Mash
---------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's So. Bl. Flash II
---------Ch Gr Nt Ch Slife's Blue Rambo
---------------Perryman's Blue Rowdy
------------Nt Ch Jacopian's Blue Sally
---------------Perryman's Blue Nell
------Nt Ch Gr Ch North Shore Dr Blue Face
---------------Nt Ch Uchtman's Blue Rebel
------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's So. Blue Hawk
---------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's Blue Carol
---------Ch Gr Nt Ch Smiley's Misti Blue
---------------Gr Nt Ch Wilmoth's Solid Rock
------------Nt Ch Smiley's Rock Ann
---------------Coblentz' Blue Dixie
Gr Nt Ch SMALLS NO MO KASH

------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Clear River Diamond Jim
---Nt Ch High Ridge Topsy
------------Nt Ch Smokey River JBS Cheif
---------------Smokey River BB's J-Bell
---------Ch Gr Nt Ch Smokey River Chiefs Bl Dancer
---------------Nt Ch Rockcreek Blue Smokey
------------Harlin's OK Blu Punkin
---------------Uchtmans Dottie
------Nt Ch Clear River Blue Slammer
---------------Nt Ch Smoky River Cryin Jack
------------Gr Ch Oklahoma Hard Rock
---------------Smoky River Maybell II
-

DAVIS CREEK BLUE LACIE

--------GRNITE CH DAVIS CREEK BLUE LEVI
-----NITE CH DAVIS CREEK BLUE DIAMOND
---DAVIS CREEK BLUE GUPSY
GRNITE CH DAVIS CREEK SO BLUE LACE
--------CH GRAND NITE CH UCHTMAN SO BLUE HORNET
-----DAVIS CHEEK SO BLUE SADIE
--------CH NITE CH DAVIS CREEK SO BLUE CRICKE

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 01-14-2020 at 03:22 PM

Old Post 01-14-2020 02:52 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

btt

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 01-14-2020 02:57 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Old Blood just like I like it.

------------GRNITE CH OVERTON'S BREATHLESS BLUE CHIEF
------GRCH NITE CH OVERTON'S BREATHLESS BLUE WARRIOR
--------------NITE CH OVERTON'S BREATHLESS BLUE DIXIE
GRNITE CH CH OVERTON'S BREATHLESS BLUKNIGHT
-------Pr Haden Blue Diamond Hawk (son of Uchtmans Hawk
------Nitech GrCh Robs Blue Tomahawk
------------Nit Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie
------PR OVERTON'S BREATHLESS BLUE SANDY
------------GrNiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Chief
----PR UCHTMANS OZARK MT BABE
--------PR Leinbach Breathless Blue Sue(Daughter to Hawk)

GRNITECH OVERTON'S BREATHLESS BLUE MAGIC

------------PR HADEN BLUE DIAMOND HAWK (son of Hawk
------NITE CH GRCH ROBBS OZARK MT BLTU TOMAHAWK
-----------NITE CH OVERTON'S BREATHLESS BLUE DIXIE
PR HAYES OZARK MT BLUE BRIDGETT
--------CH GRNITE CH PR WALKIAH BLUF BLUE TYSON
PR UCHMANS BLUE WINDY
---------PR CLARKS BLUE ARK MINDY( daughter to Hawk)
also double Tahsudas arkie
Chief and Dixie are grandson and daughter to Uchtmans scout

_Sire Pr Lee Monroe's Blue Buck

------------GrNitech Pr Mailes Blue Sues Pete
Sire:CH GRNITECH 'PR' Mailes Blue Pete Bob
-------------------'PR' Smokey River Blue Spud
------------GRNITRCH CH 'PR' Smokey River Jeans Blue Ruby
----------NITECH 'PR' Smokey River Be's Blue Jean

GR Nite Ch GR CH Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie

---------GRBITECH 'PR' Uchtman's SB. Blue Scout
----CH GRNITECH 'PR' Uchtman's So Blue Hornet
----------NITECH 'PR' Kuks Backwoods Blue Bell
Dam:NITECH 'PR' Uchtman's Blue Two
-----------'PR' Wayne's Smokey Riv. Okie
------PR' Uchtman's Blue Peach
---------- 'PR' Matherly's Blue Annie.__
_
BREATHLESS BLUE PUPPIES Due March 16th

............Grnitech Uchtman's SB Scout
.........Nitech Hadens' Ozark Co Jim
............Pr Spring Hill Blue Diamond Lady
.....GrNitech Overton's Breathless Blue Chief
............Grch Brotherton's Blue Dan
.........PrPaul Blue Hopeful
............Nitech O'neal's Blue Star 11
Swaney's Blue Ranger
............Grnitech Krooked Creek Blue Scamp
.........Grnitech Uchtman's Blue Jay
.............Nitech Uchtman's So Blue Lacy
.....Ch Uchtman'sBlue Massie
............Grnitech Uchtman's SB Blue Scout
.........Nitech Uchtman's Blue Sadie
.............Uchtman's Blue Jolene
Bird's Blue Jay, Hawk
............Grnitech Uchtman'sSb Scout
.........Ch Grnitech Uchtman's So lue Hornet
............Nitech Kuks Backwoods Blue Bell
....Grch Grnitech Utchman'sSo Blue Timber
............Grnitech Gch Chor's Blue Nails
......... Grch Grnite Ch Chor's Blue Molly
............Chor's Blue Rudy
Swaney's Oshowno Blues Missy
............Ch Grnitech Slifes Blue Rambo
........Grnitech Grh Smiley's Blue Rambo II
............Ch Grnitech Smiley's Misti Blue
....Pr Missouri River Star
............Nitech Uchtmans Blue Splinter
.........Pr Leinbachs Blue Slinter Babe
............Pr Applegates Lead Hollow Honey

__Dam PR OVERTON'S BREATHLESS BLUE JULIA

---------------Gr Nt Ch Platner's Bl. Mash
------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Slife's Blue Rambo
---------------Nt Ch Jacopian's Blue Sally
---------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Smiley's Blue Rambo II
---------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's So. Blue Hawk
------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Smiley's Misti Blue
---------------Nt Ch Smiley's Rock Ann
------Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Smiley's Rambo III
---Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Frosty Blue BoBo
---------------Nt Ch Ch Uchtman's Ranger III
------------Gr Nt Ch Platner's Bl. Mash
---------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's So. Bl. Flash II
---------Ch Gr Nt Ch Slife's Blue Rambo
---------------Perryman's Blue Rowdy
------------Nt Ch Jacopian's Blue Sally
---------------Perryman's Blue Nell
------Nt Ch Gr Ch North Shore Dr Blue Face
---------------Nt Ch Uchtman's Blue Rebel
------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's So. Blue Hawk
---------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's Blue Carol
---------Ch Gr Nt Ch Smiley's Misti Blue
---------------Gr Nt Ch Wilmoth's Solid Rock
------------Nt Ch Smiley's Rock Ann
---------------Coblentz' Blue Dixie

Gr Nt Ch SMALLS NO MO KASH

------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Clear River Diamond Jim
---Nt Ch High Ridge Topsy
------------Nt Ch Smokey River JBS Cheif
---------------Smokey River BB's J-Bell
---------Ch Gr Nt Ch Smokey River Chiefs Bl Dancer
---------------Nt Ch Rockcreek Blue Smokey
------------Harlin's OK Blu Punkin
---------------Uchtmans Dottie
------Nt Ch Clear River Blue Slammer
---------------Nt Ch Smoky River Cryin Jack
------------Gr Ch Oklahoma Hard Rock
---------------Smoky River Maybell II

DAVIS CREEK BLUE LACIE

--------GRNITE CH DAVIS CREEK BLUE LEVI
-----NITE CH DAVIS CREEK BLUE DIAMOND
---DAVIS CREEK BLUE GUPSY
GRNITE CH DAVIS CREEK SO BLUE LACE
--------CH GRAND NITE CH UCHTMAN SO BLUE HORNET
-----DAVIS CHEEK SO BLUE SADIE
--------CH NITE CH DAVIS CREEK SO BLUE CRICKE

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 01-14-2020 at 03:25 PM

Old Post 01-14-2020 02:58 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

BUCK LAST SON OF Magic

5 short term goals examples

Lee says he is all coondog from tailgate to tree. Accurate, Loud and trees them anywhere they are. laid up, running, cold or deep in the woods. You will see the meat.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 01-14-2020 at 03:38 PM

Old Post 01-14-2020 03:16 PM