UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Ever hear of Grntch.Hardwood's Lipper 2
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Ever hear of Grntch.Hardwood's Lipper 2

Any info would be helpful was a littermate to Pearsons Miss Lipper and Lippers Super Sadie..... Thanks Late 80's early 90's.....

"Life is short boys, Hunt an intelligent hound"

Born in sin, convicted by the Word, saved by Grace.

Last edited by CONRAD FRYAR on 01-25-2020 at 09:30 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-25-2020 09:26 PM
CONRAD FRYAR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CONRAD FRYAR Click here to Send CONRAD FRYAR a Private Message Click Here to Email CONRAD FRYAR Find more posts by CONRAD FRYAR Add CONRAD FRYAR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

I think a fella by the name of David Camp owned him?

Old Post 01-26-2020 12:03 AM
CONRAD FRYAR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CONRAD FRYAR Click here to Send CONRAD FRYAR a Private Message Click Here to Email CONRAD FRYAR Find more posts by CONRAD FRYAR Add CONRAD FRYAR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MARK RISINGER
UKC Forum Member

LIPPER 2

I'M PRETTY SURE HE WAS BRED BY THE LATE DENNIS PEARSON OF SCOTTSVILLE KY. I THINK HE WAS OUT OF LIPPER AND A FEMALE NAMED SPOON'S SUE. I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT SHE WAS OUT OF. LIPPER 2 WAS BOUGHT AS A WEANING PUP AND STARTED BY TOMMY HARWOOD. I THINK TOMMY SOLD HIM SOMEWHERE AROUND A YEAR OLD. HE WAS AN OUTSTANDING TREEDOG THAT WAS EXTREMELY LOUD. I HUNTED WITH HIM AND WAGERS STYLISH LIPPER BUT NEVER AT THE SAME TIME AND ALWAYS SAID THEY WERE THE TWO LOUDEST TREEDOGS I EVER HEARD.

Old Post 01-26-2020 01:27 AM
MARK RISINGER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MARK RISINGER Click here to Send MARK RISINGER a Private Message Click Here to Email MARK RISINGER Find more posts by MARK RISINGER Add MARK RISINGER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mark, Spoons Sue was out of Gold Creek Ace.
Anyone know where he ended up, or how he turned out?

Old Post 01-26-2020 11:44 AM
V. Cannon
UKC Forum Member

Spoons Sue was a nice female that was looking to get treed and was a hard loud tree dog.
Sue was handled by Mark McNally.

Old Post 01-26-2020 12:10 PM
V. Cannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for V. Cannon Click here to Send V. Cannon a Private Message Find more posts by V. Cannon Add V. Cannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MARK RISINGER
UKC Forum Member

He made a dual grand. I have a Cooner with an ad of him if I can find it. He was a big leggy hound. He could fly on a track.

Old Post 01-26-2020 02:05 PM
MARK RISINGER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MARK RISINGER Click here to Send MARK RISINGER a Private Message Click Here to Email MARK RISINGER Find more posts by MARK RISINGER Add MARK RISINGER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Yes Mark that’s how he was described to me, would love to see the ad if you can find it!

Old Post 01-26-2020 07:09 PM
CentralTn
UKC Forum Member

what name would it be under,i have a lot of old books and believe i seen ad for hardwood lipper once.I know camp ran ad for lipper 11 jr.If you have some names i will check these out,might take awhile.

Old Post 01-26-2020 07:28 PM
CentralTn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CentralTn Click here to Send CentralTn a Private Message Find more posts by CentralTn Add CentralTn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

CentralTn I was told Lipper 11 .... David Camp owner, Thanks for your time😊

Old Post 01-26-2020 07:33 PM
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Found it! September of 1993 Coonhound bloodlines

Old Post 01-26-2020 09:41 PM
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

How about Grntch. Jocko Boggy River Harry ?
AND Grntch. Jocko Boggy River Bonnie ?

Old Post 01-26-2020 09:45 PM
CentralTn
UKC Forum Member

Yep i saw he ran quite a bunch of ads on that lipper 11 dog.Glad i looked at them old books,found a 1963 oct. full cry.I had 2 boxes of really old books but when i built this place years ago i accidentally dumped them instead of some others.Going to look through all of them now might find some more.

Old Post 01-26-2020 09:53 PM
CentralTn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CentralTn Click here to Send CentralTn a Private Message Find more posts by CentralTn Add CentralTn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
V. Cannon
UKC Forum Member

Harry and Bonnie was owned by Johnny Baletini from Coalgate ok.

Old Post 01-26-2020 10:25 PM
V. Cannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for V. Cannon Click here to Send V. Cannon a Private Message Find more posts by V. Cannon Add V. Cannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Mr Cannon did you know anything about them?

Old Post 01-26-2020 10:38 PM
MARK RISINGER
UKC Forum Member

Post or pm me your number and I’ll send you a picture of a different ad. I don’t know how to post pictures.

Old Post 01-26-2020 10:55 PM
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

706-639-4113

Old Post 01-26-2020 11:09 PM
pigsit
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by CONRAD FRYAR
Found it! September of 1993 Coonhound bloodlines

Dog looks like old Sue, used to hunt a lot with Mr. Spoon, one of the finest men I ever knew.

Dual GRNTCH Wendy
GRNTCH Cola
GrNtCH Honky Tonk Rock and Roll
Dual GRCH Bumper
Dual CH June
Dual CH Jill

Old Post 01-28-2020 04:19 PM
pigsit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pigsit Click here to Send pigsit a Private Message Click Here to Email pigsit Find more posts by pigsit Add pigsit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

I would like to thank everyone for the help! I have a "sickness" of knowing all i can about the Walker breed
Here is another ad sent to me .......

Old Post 01-28-2020 04:35 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Conrad

Nothing wrong with that sickness. Lol. Knowledge is power and you seem to be interested in bettering the Walker BREED, from what I am hearing, you are doing a fine job. Dave

Old Post 01-28-2020 06:43 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clif Owen
UKC Forum Member

Pretty sure I recall Bobby Barber owning him at one time. If he didn't own him; he was hunting him. Big long legged hound with a good mouth.

Kind of funny: Bobby had him and a guy up the road had a Lipper dog. Everyone from Bobby's area hated JR and loved Donnie's dog and the ones from his area cussed his dog and loved JR. Hunted with both. Both were loud and good looking dogs but Lipper (Donnie's dog) had a reputation for being a bit rough. Not sure if he was or had misfortune of drawing dogs that were. He was big enough that they couldn't run him off.

Old Post 01-28-2020 10:08 PM
Clif Owen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clif Owen Click here to Send Clif Owen a Private Message Click Here to Email Clif Owen Find more posts by Clif Owen Add Clif Owen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote