UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > 5 more days
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

5 more days

In 5 days y’all fixing to start seeing things y’all aint use too, I just hope y’all ready for what’s to come!!
Dogs that go hunting!! Dogs that will get away from them back packers, handlers that don’t put they boots on till it’s time to go hunting. Just to name a few!!
Don’t be mad at me I didn’t do it. Just know we coming for that $$,$$$ and SOME have a rude awakening!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-26-2019 05:46 PM
ole hoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ole hoss Click here to Send ole hoss a Private Message Click Here to Email ole hoss Find more posts by ole hoss Add ole hoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Re: 5 more days

quote:
Originally posted by ole hoss
In 5 days y’all fixing to start seeing things y’all aint use too, I just hope y’all ready for what’s to come!!
Dogs that go hunting!! Dogs that will get away from them back packers, handlers that don’t put they boots on till it’s time to go hunting. Just to name a few!!
Don’t be mad at me I didn’t do it. Just know we coming for that $$,$$$ and SOME have a rude awakening!

I ain’t skeered of you lol. You get beat don’t be snibeling blaming those babble, deep and alone ukc dogs from taking your money.

Tar

Old Post 12-26-2019 06:11 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The sniveling, complaining and crying will start in 8 days.... Boo Hoo, I got beat by one of those sorry UKC dogs. The motels in Orangeburg, SC will have to stock extra towels.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-26-2019 at 06:19 PM

Old Post 12-26-2019 06:16 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Who will be the first to get their 5 CW's? Will it be Tarbaby?

Old Post 12-26-2019 06:22 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Got a year to get um mans got a crummy dog he can’t get 5 cast wins in a year lol.

Tarbaby

Old Post 12-26-2019 06:40 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sfox91
UKC Forum Member

Jason, I wish we could “like” posts on here and block some morons too lol.

Old Post 12-26-2019 09:37 PM
Sfox91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sfox91 Click here to Send Sfox91 a Private Message Click Here to Email Sfox91 Find more posts by Sfox91 Add Sfox91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Sfox91
Jason, I wish we could “like” posts on here and block some morons too lol.

Sam you big boys with all that attitude might find out when you drop down to the local level the only reason they ain’t big boys is because they don’t have a money man behind them they got plenty of dog power.

Got two world champs in Oklahoma right now.

Tar

Old Post 12-26-2019 09:49 PM
Sfox91
UKC Forum Member

I’ve taken my mean pkc money won dog to 3 Ukc hunts, won 2 and the third he treed the only coon seen, but it was 4 minutes after the 1 hr cast was over.

Old Post 12-26-2019 10:03 PM
Sfox91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sfox91 Click here to Send Sfox91 a Private Message Click Here to Email Sfox91 Find more posts by Sfox91 Add Sfox91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Sfox91
I’ve taken my mean pkc money won dog to 3 Ukc hunts, won 2 and the third he treed the only coon seen, but it was 4 minutes after the 1 hr cast was over.

I don’t know how the one hour stuff in my country is going to work might be some dead cast. But that’s what we are having one hour double headers give them a shot at two wins. Just give it a shot if you get through the zone you got a good check waiting on you when you get there. You had to compete against 1,300 dogs to get $30,000 at the $$$ world hunt this year. You only got to top 64 to get $50,000.

No brainer for me.

Tar

Old Post 12-26-2019 10:16 PM
Sgraves
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
I don’t know how the one hour stuff in my country is going to work might be some dead cast. But that’s what we are having one hour double headers give them a shot at two wins. Just give it a shot if you get through the zone you got a good check waiting on you when you get there. You had to compete against 1,300 dogs to get $30,000 at the $$$ world hunt this year. You only got to top 64 to get $50,000.

No brainer for me.

Tar

Tar , how long will the have to have plus points last. Dead cast will not work for to long.

Old Post 12-26-2019 10:24 PM
Sgraves is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sgraves Click here to Send Sgraves a Private Message Click Here to Email Sgraves Find more posts by Sgraves Add Sgraves to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coal295
UKC Forum Member

Plus

I'm no competition hunter, but I've never understood how a dog or handler or both can win anything with no plus points. Guess I'm old school and out of touch.

Old Post 12-26-2019 10:29 PM
Coal295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coal295 Click here to Send Coal295 a Private Message Click Here to Email Coal295 Find more posts by Coal295 Add Coal295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Sgraves
Tar , how long will the have to have plus points last. Dead cast will not work for to long.

I haven’t got my hunt packet yet but let’s say there are two cast one is dead one has a plus point winner the plus point winner gets the whole pot. If no plus point winner you get a portion of your entry fee back. Jennifer was explaining it to me I think I got it right lol. I don’t know ukc has always been about you tree coons to advance or go home but I have won cast in $$$ kc and the money spends the same lol.

Tar

Old Post 12-26-2019 10:39 PM
Dogwhisper
UKC Forum Member

It's new age thinking " everyone's a winner" .....

Old Post 12-26-2019 10:39 PM
Dogwhisper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dogwhisper Click here to Send Dogwhisper a Private Message Find more posts by Dogwhisper Add Dogwhisper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

COWBOY SIMPSON BE FIRST 5 WINNER

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 12-26-2019 11:21 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by oklared
COWBOY SIMPSON BE FIRST 5 WINNER

I got it from a very reliable source that several of the old original rat pac have got dogs again and are getting back in lol. We will see who is mr handler now and they will be packen heat you can bet on that.

I can’t wait !!!!!

Tar

Old Post 12-27-2019 01:13 PM
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Re: 5 more days

quote:
Originally posted by ole hoss

Jason done got in everyone’s head and psych’d em out!

Jason, you were either very naughty or very nice and ole Santa’s still grinning from ear to ear!

Best Wishes in 2020! No hindsight required!

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 12-27-2019 03:43 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Re: Re: 5 more days

quote:
Originally posted by Vic Stoll

Jason done got in everyone’s head and psych’d em out!

Jason, you were either very naughty or very nice and ole Santa’s still grinning from ear to ear!

Best Wishes in 2020! No hindsight required!

Oh Vic how would you know you dr Phil now ? Whatever !!!

Tar

Old Post 12-28-2019 12:28 PM
wart
UKC Forum Member

Hunts

This year's world hunt final cast was a preview of things to come 3 of there dogs had won in other registry's 1 had won a truck and the good English female was owned by a good coonhunter that got to the final cast by treeing coons I would say he qualifies as yadkintar said about not running the hunt circuit like some do .Also a dog that's good on recut and recast will be tuff a coon was treed in 40 seconds left in final cast after being recut

Old Post 12-28-2019 12:39 PM
wart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wart Click here to Send wart a Private Message Find more posts by wart Add wart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Re: Hunts

quote:
Originally posted by wart
This year's world hunt final cast was a preview of things to come 3 of there dogs had won in other registry's 1 had won a truck and the good English female was owned by a good coonhunter that got to the final cast by treeing coons I would say he qualifies as yadkintar said about not running the hunt circuit like some do .Also a dog that's good on recut and recast will be tuff a coon was treed in 40 seconds left in final cast after being recut

Can you imagine what it’s going to be like for one of the babble ,deep and alone , cover late get ate self admitted. To walk in at the local level with 10 or 15 guys that been hunting together their whole life ?

Can you feel me ? Holla if you hear me !!
Sheweee baby lol.

Tar

Old Post 12-28-2019 12:55 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

2020 has got my blood running, competition hunters love competition and UKC has delivered

Old Post 12-28-2019 01:04 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: 5 more days

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
I ain’t skeered of you lol. You get beat don’t be snibeling blaming those babble, deep and alone ukc dogs from taking your money.

Tar

Surely take more than a dog to scare a coon Hunter, I think most of us have been threatened with lead a few times by the public and shrug it off and hit it again the next night

Old Post 12-28-2019 02:06 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lblhunter
UKC Forum Member

Looks like friday night will kick it off.
To the top for Richard and Tar.

Old Post 01-02-2020 11:59 PM
lblhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lblhunter Click here to Send lblhunter a Private Message Find more posts by lblhunter Add lblhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: 5 more days

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
Surely take more than a dog to scare a coon Hunter, I think most of us have been threatened with lead a few times by the public and shrug it off and hit it again the next night

Some of us go rip the gun out of the hand of the retard that fired it and slap him open handed too. JS

And
Partners on a few common trashy young dogs

Gone but not forgotten

GrNtCh, PKC Ch Hillbilly Bildo
Pr Broken Oaks Wild Blue Gypsy

Old Post 01-03-2020 12:08 PM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adams, Harold
UKC Forum Member

must of got deep and lost... no one on here griping yet.....

Old Post 01-04-2020 05:10 AM
Adams, Harold is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adams, Harold Click here to Send Adams, Harold a Private Message Click Here to Email Adams, Harold Find more posts by Adams, Harold Add Adams, Harold to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I hunted with a Platinum Champion Fri night that was there to get his 5 CW's. He went 1.5 mile to a den on the first drop and 700 yrds to a coon on the second. A little UKC dog treed 2 coons behind him for the win.

Old Post 01-06-2020 01:38 PM