UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Nitech Grch Smokey River Blue Buck Jr Htx3
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Den

Queenie Hit a track and couldn't get to the end or didn't anyways moved on out and struck in again and treed good on this den

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2019 03:56 AM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

EVERYONE MUST BE BUSY HUNTING

I hunted rivers one night and went to Terry Estills one night with BJ. Terrys dogs and BJ looked good. Hard tracks and den trees fought us most of the night but than they split and treed. Turbo and BJ both were under coons. looked good. On to pups, Dolly (BJ XTWISTER) out in OH has been treeing some. They say she is coming on. Eli was at it again. Some pups out of Bj and Foxxy's frist litter sounded good on the phone. They had one in a culvert pipe. The guy that owns them has an old school phone, no pics. Spit and noddle have been treeing and getting worked on the cage. Hank hunted his female the other night and said she looked good. He was going to turn another one loose to her today.

DOLLY

ELI

Old Post 01-11-2019 12:47 AM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

pups

SPIT AND FOXXY HIS GRANDMA

SPIT AND RIVERS

SPIT AND DOODLE

SPIT

Old Post 01-11-2019 12:51 AM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Hunting on hold

With all the snow we'll be shut down for a bit but Keegan sent me this pic of Eli this mornin

Last edited by nextcoonhunters on 01-15-2019 at 12:57 PM

Old Post 01-14-2019 08:33 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Terry/Buck

Talked to Terry today and he had a lot of good things to say about Buck JR. Nice Breeding there. Good Luck with him. I have a nice young female that would probably match good with him. Dave

------------Ch Sweet Springs Blue Spider
---------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Smokey River John
------------Murphys Bonnie
------Gr Nt Ch Smokey River Mad Dog John II
------------Nt Ch Moppin's Buglen Bueford
---------Gr Nt Ch Mad Dog Two Gun Billy
------------Tater Creek Blue Rose
---Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Niangua River Mad Dog Ranger HTX
------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's SB. Blue Scout
---------Nt Ch Wall's Spankin Hank
------------Uchtmans So Bl Rosie
------Nt Ch Gr Ch Brooks Blue MiPatchie Bero
------------Nt Ch Stoney Ridge Blue Barney
---------Nt Ch Ch Brooks' Blue Katie II
------------Nt Ch Brooks' Blue Katie
Gemma Lou
------------Gr.Nt.Ch.PR' Hindman's Broad Ax Blu Max
---------Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.PR' Uchtman's Blue Albert
------------Nt.Ch.PR' Leech's Patch
------Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.PR' Uchtman's Blue Zeb
------------Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.PR' Sexton's Blue Jimmy II
---------Ch.Nt.Ch.PR' Coney River Blue Morgan
------------Ch.Nt.Ch.PR' Stoney Ridge Blue Queen
---Nt.Ch.PR' Dave's Blue Ohio Crank It Up Lou
------------Gr.Nt.Ch.PR' Roses Jimmy I Luke
---------Nt.Ch.PR' Uchtman's SO Blue Luke
------------PR' Roses Kansas Blue Sis
------PR" Hicks Sandy River Blue Sky
------------Ch.Nt.Ch.PR' Spring Mountain SO BL Ben
---------PR' Uchtman's Blue Frosty
------------PR' Uchtman's Blue Mary Lou
Bottom Side of Ranger goes back to Old Hawk many times. Trying to see what stud matches her the best.

Last edited by david woofter on 01-27-2019 at 02:59 AM

Old Post 01-26-2019 03:27 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

I'll have to keep an eye on Terry

He is starting to like BJ more than me lol. Had BJ out last night with Caleb treed 2 tiles. Than met up with Joey and Ole BJ looked good. 1 easy coon, an 800yd big ole boar coon, than a long track ended on a tree with a huge nest in it. Anyways on to pups. As bad as I hate to admit Keegan's Eli dog put it on Rivers and Jim. Jim an Rivers treed on a nice big good looking tree with no coon, Eli got deeper and treed on a nice good looking tree with a coon. And yeah he looked good doin it. Took Rivers, Queenie and Spit out one night. Spit loose mouthed behind em until I hollered at him. They ended up on a den. Next dropped Queenie opened first but Rivers showed her where the coon was. Recut Queenie got opened first again then Rivers and Queenie hands down got that tree. I got in there a nice big den. Spit treed some on the trees with a little encouragement, but he got around good though the woods. Dave picking a stud is a hard thing to do for sure. I love to see what the stud can and does do. But to me it is more important to see what he's pups do. You are not getting the stud but what he throws. You are more than welcome to give me a holler anytime you want to talk, and thank you for even looking at BJ.

Rivers Queenie and Spit

Old Post 01-27-2019 02:40 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

pups still getting worked

Spit and Doodle

Spit , Doodle and Sally Mae

Been hunting Queenie and she's lookin good. Treed one by herself and the other night her and a young dog Annie did a bang up job on an old boar coon. Heard from the guy with Snickers, he is beyond happy with him. Other than that haven't heard much lately.

Old Post 02-04-2019 12:55 AM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Meet Brims's baby cate's jolene
Bj x rivers

Here's a pic of Snickers with some Texas coon
Bjs first litter

Old Post 02-08-2019 03:51 PM
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Bj x river male bout 12 weeks old

Old Post 03-08-2019 12:28 AM
BluBritches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluBritches Click here to Send BluBritches a Private Message Find more posts by BluBritches Add BluBritches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bebee
UKC Forum Member

Dog

PM sent

BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE II---GR NT CH PR MAILES BLUE SUE'S RATTLER X. PR BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE

BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SIS---GR NT CH PR MAILES BLUE SUE'S RATTLER X PR CRIPPS ROCK CREEK BLUE DAISY

DOGS GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
PR BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE

Old Post 03-08-2019 12:31 AM
bebee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bebee Click here to Send bebee a Private Message Click Here to Email bebee Find more posts by bebee Add bebee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bebee
UKC Forum Member

Dog

PM sent

BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE II---GR NT CH PR MAILES BLUE SUE'S RATTLER X. PR BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE

BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SIS---GR NT CH PR MAILES BLUE SUE'S RATTLER X PR CRIPPS ROCK CREEK BLUE DAISY

Old Post 03-09-2019 11:59 AM
bebee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bebee Click here to Send bebee a Private Message Click Here to Email bebee Find more posts by bebee Add bebee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Busy working and doin some hunting

Here is some pics of some dogs and pups out of Bj

Snickers

Bandit out of Bj x foxy first litter

Rambo out of Bj x foxy first litter

Old Post 03-13-2019 01:24 AM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Coon in short supply so cats for today

Doddle

Old Post 03-14-2019 10:30 PM
bebee
UKC Forum Member

Queenie

PM sent

Old Post 03-16-2019 10:09 AM
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Lefty

BJ x Rivers 4 months old

Old Post 03-26-2019 10:40 PM
BluBritches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluBritches Click here to Send BluBritches a Private Message Find more posts by BluBritches Add BluBritches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Lefty

Rivers x bj 4 months old

Old Post 03-26-2019 10:41 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Getting some nice pics and reports on the pups and dog out of Bj

Last edited by nextcoonhunters on 03-31-2019 at 12:29 AM

Old Post 03-30-2019 04:29 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Baker's male

a littermate to spit ( Bj X Sis)

Old Post 03-30-2019 05:40 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Good homes

Every time I sell a pup I worry about what kind of home my pup is headed to. Nothing brings a smile to me like knowing they have a good home. Nick sent me a text to tell me Betsy and Jolene would be in the April bloodlines. So as soon as I got mine, I quickly opened to page 43 and read it, with a Big smile and a Warm feeling. No doubt what kind of home and friends Jolene has. I would like to thank you, Miss Betsy Cate for being so kind and loving to Jolene. And yes I can't wait to see what all you and Jolene accomplish. I hope Jolene makes you the best friend, Show hound, and Coondog this world has ever seen. Good luck!

Old Post 03-30-2019 05:56 PM
Nick B
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Josh

Those are very kind words. We are very thankful to have gotten one of your pups.

Old Post 03-31-2019 06:14 AM
Nick B is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick B Click here to Send Nick B a Private Message Find more posts by Nick B Add Nick B to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Mayhem

Bj x mags

Old Post 04-01-2019 08:44 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Eli

A couple nights ago. They said he looked good.

Old Post 04-10-2019 08:52 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Queenie

Well to say she looked like a superstar would be a tell, but Tuesday night out of Sweet Springs she passed an HTX. Then on Thursday night out of the Mayview club she passed another one. Like I said no Rockstar but coon seen both nights. Tuesday night she did strike an run a track crossed a good sized creek, then quit and came in. I think she put it in a hole. From what I've seen by herself she won't stay in a hole. She will with there dogs just not by herself. That counted as a fault but then she went on up the ditch a struck and treed. She had the coon. Thursday night treed an easy one and never struck in again. One more lucky night and she will have an htx title.

Old Post 04-20-2019 10:06 PM
bebee
UKC Forum Member

Queenie

Sounds like shes doing a fine job

Old Post 04-21-2019 04:01 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

nothing fancy but

Yeah she didn't do anything mouth dropping but, she treed coon both nights and didn't fault out. Luck had a lot to do with it on Tuesday night. 6 dogs hunted an only 2 passed. dens, holes, and some faults hurt the other dogs, mostly bad luck. Anyone willing to lay a million dollars that there dog can pass an htx hunt every time is either got a lot better dogs and more money than me, or ain't telling the truth about there dogs. Mostly like a night hunt luck.

Old Post 04-22-2019 01:45 AM