UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr. Nt. Hulse's White River Traveler
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rdblaylock
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by J. Lovell
Seems like Traveler is throwing natural born tree dogs. Jim Smalling has started back to coonhunting and is hunting a nice young male with a super good mouth on him. Tommy Nixon is also hunting a real nice young male that will get treed and hold lots of pressure. I also like Rick Blaylock's young gyp, she can flat drive a track and get treed. I have a young male out of Traveler myself that I'm real proud of so far. He's only 6 months old and has lots of go power with a big mouth also. If any of you guys out there are looking for a reproducer, call Kenny and go for a hunt. I don't think you will be disappointed. Kenny is not the kind to toot his own horn, or be running this post to the top two or three times a day. Most of the guys that have made comments on this thread have been hunting 30+ years and they like what they're seeing out of Traveler. He's a well balanced hound that is sure throwing some nice young dogs.

Jeffs pup will get in the dark !

Last edited by rdblaylock on 04-18-2016 at 09:14 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-14-2016 08:54 PM
rdblaylock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rdblaylock Click here to Send rdblaylock a Private Message Click Here to Email rdblaylock Find more posts by rdblaylock Add rdblaylock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rdblaylock
UKC Forum Member

traveler

Kenny did you tell Phil put that young female in some good hands meaning mine .

Old Post 04-15-2016 07:28 PM
rdblaylock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rdblaylock Click here to Send rdblaylock a Private Message Click Here to Email rdblaylock Find more posts by rdblaylock Add rdblaylock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rdblaylock
UKC Forum Member

she is a nice looking pup!

Old Post 04-18-2016 09:23 PM
Kenny357
UKC Forum Member

I want to thank Richard Bebee for bringing Sting down to breed. She is a well bred, good looking female. She is a direct daughter to Hornet, and Chris Redman's Ozark Blue Jill. Chris has had a nice line of dogs for a a longtime in SW MO. I think these will be some nice pups.

Old Post 04-20-2016 02:58 PM
Kenny357 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenny357 Click here to Send Kenny357 a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenny357 Find more posts by Kenny357 Add Kenny357 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bebee
UKC Forum Member

Hey

Thanks Kenny

BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE II---GR NT CH PR MAILES BLUE SUE'S RATTLER X. PR BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE

BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SIS---GR NT CH PR MAILES BLUE SUE'S RATTLER X PR CRIPPS ROCK CREEK BLUE DAISY

DOGS GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
PR BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE

Old Post 04-20-2016 04:45 PM
bebee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bebee Click here to Send bebee a Private Message Click Here to Email bebee Find more posts by bebee Add bebee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bebee
UKC Forum Member

hound

Btt for travler

BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE II---GR NT CH PR MAILES BLUE SUE'S RATTLER X. PR BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE

BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SIS---GR NT CH PR MAILES BLUE SUE'S RATTLER X PR CRIPPS ROCK CREEK BLUE DAISY

DOGS GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
PR BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE

Old Post 04-23-2016 06:31 PM
bebee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bebee Click here to Send bebee a Private Message Click Here to Email bebee Find more posts by bebee Add bebee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JCaldwell
UKC Forum Member

I have a male out of Traveler and Mr Carlins Ann female and i like him a lot he seems to have one heck of a sniffer on him and already not afraid to go

Old Post 04-24-2016 03:11 PM
JCaldwell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JCaldwell Click here to Send JCaldwell a Private Message Find more posts by JCaldwell Add JCaldwell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Tack

My Traveler pup out of Jeff Lovell's Dot female is starting nice. Coon Crazy and a real nice mouth on him. Just 8 months old. I will get some pictures as he makes progress.
Nice pup.

Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 05-07-2016 02:52 AM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny357
UKC Forum Member

Richard Bebee's female had 4 pups yesterday. She is a nice female directly off of Hornet x Redman's Ozark Blue Jill. These should have a chance to be nice.

I also want to thank Chris Redman for coming doing and breeding his female a few weeks ago.

I've been getting some good reports on pups, and am excited to see how the progress this season.

Old Post 06-20-2016 07:16 PM
Kenny357 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenny357 Click here to Send Kenny357 a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenny357 Find more posts by Kenny357 Add Kenny357 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny357
UKC Forum Member

BTT

I haven't been hunting Traveler much at all but he is still here for breeding. His first few litters are starting to get old enough to hit the woods. As coon hunters and breeders we all know not all pups make good ones. Although I can truthfully say that there are a good number of pups that are doing well with just the short list of females Traveler has bred.

The majority of pups have big mouths like Traveler and seem to be early starting. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Old Post 09-10-2016 08:50 PM
J. Lovell
UKC Forum Member

I heard that there was a nice female out of Troubles and Traveler that hunted at the Winter Classic.

Old Post 02-14-2017 03:45 PM
J. Lovell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J. Lovell Click here to Send J. Lovell a Private Message Click Here to Email J. Lovell Find more posts by J. Lovell Add J. Lovell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny357
UKC Forum Member

Justin Harrington in MS owns her. He put her in the woods this winter and seems to pleased with her progress. He says she is pretty accurate for a young dog and really independent.

Mark V. was in his cast and said he should have won it if Justin would had called her treed when she treed. This was the Thursday night money hunt, so she wasn't just in a regular registered cast.

Old Post 02-15-2017 03:28 PM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Ellie

Kenny, I have had the pleasure of hunting with Justin's female Ellie a few times and she is going to be a good one.

Old Post 02-16-2017 07:13 PM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SugarCreekBlues
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 06-11-2017 07:49 AM
SugarCreekBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SugarCreekBlues Click here to Send SugarCreekBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email SugarCreekBlues Find more posts by SugarCreekBlues Add SugarCreekBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SugarCreekBlues
UKC Forum Member

Traveler is now in Riverton Kansas at Tony Hodge's

Old Post 06-11-2017 04:26 PM
SugarCreekBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SugarCreekBlues Click here to Send SugarCreekBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email SugarCreekBlues Find more posts by SugarCreekBlues Add SugarCreekBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SugarCreekBlues
UKC Forum Member

Tony asked me to post his number if anyone wants to contact him about breeding to Traveler. 1-918-606-6621

Old Post 06-12-2017 04:25 AM
Stimey
UKC Forum Member

How old is Traveler?

Old Post 06-24-2017 02:19 AM
Stimey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stimey Click here to Send Stimey a Private Message Click Here to Email Stimey Find more posts by Stimey Add Stimey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T. Hodge
UKC Forum Member

Traveler is 6 years old

Last edited by T. Hodge on 06-26-2017 at 11:19 PM

Old Post 06-26-2017 11:15 PM
T. Hodge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T. Hodge Click here to Send T. Hodge a Private Message Click Here to Email T. Hodge Find more posts by T. Hodge Add T. Hodge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stimey
UKC Forum Member

Thanks!

Old Post 06-27-2017 12:04 AM
Stimey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stimey Click here to Send Stimey a Private Message Click Here to Email Stimey Find more posts by Stimey Add Stimey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T. Hodge
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 09-04-2017 02:27 AM
T. Hodge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T. Hodge Click here to Send T. Hodge a Private Message Click Here to Email T. Hodge Find more posts by T. Hodge Add T. Hodge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IAHUNTER
UKC Forum Member

Traveler

Sent ya a pm
Thanks Stuffy

CH NITECH 'PR' JJ'S CODE BLUE JENNY
(QUALIFIED FOR THE 2008 WORLD HUNT)
NITECH 'PR' RATTLER'S CODE BLUE HUTCH
( QUALIFIED FOR THE 2008 WORLD HUNT)
GRCH GRNITE CH PR RATTLERS CODE BLUE PETE
(RATTLER X JENNY)
DUAL GRCH BULLET II`s CODE BLUE CRICKET
(BULLET II X JENNY) 2nd runner up 2012 young guns senior division
2nd NiteCh Sat Night 2013 BBOA Days,
2013 IA State BBOA Queen of Hunt
Qualified for 2014 World Hunt,
2nd NiteCH Sat night 2014, BBOA Days
BBOA Queen of Hunt 2014
Zone III 2014 Queen of Hunt
2014 Autumn Oaks Mini Slam high scoring dog Thurs Final Four

Old Post 09-12-2017 06:28 PM
IAHUNTER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IAHUNTER Click here to Send IAHUNTER a Private Message Click Here to Email IAHUNTER Find more posts by IAHUNTER Add IAHUNTER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T. Hodge
UKC Forum Member

I have some male pups that are a week old out of traveler and my nitech ch female that is double bullet bred if interested call 9186066621

Old Post 09-13-2017 04:14 AM
T. Hodge
UKC Forum Member

I

Old Post 09-13-2017 04:16 AM
T. Hodge
UKC Forum Member

I have 2 male pups out of Traveler and a double bullet bred Nitech female if anyone is interested

Old Post 11-04-2017 11:03 PM
T. Hodge
UKC Forum Member

Traveler

Btt

(TRAVELER X PR HODGE'S SMOKEY RIVER BLUE FLY)
NITECH PR HODGE'S SMOKEY RIVER BLUE JOE
(TRAVELER X NITECH PR SPENCER CREEK BUSY)
NITECH 'PR' HODGE'S SMOKEY RIVER BLUE DIXIE
(TRAVELER X PR GREENS OKLA RIVER DIXIE)
NITECH 'PR' BLAYLOCKS CACHE CREEK JILL
(TRAVELER X NITECH PR TWIN MOUNDS TROUBLES)
Ch Nitech Tulsa Tyme
(Traveler X Gates Monkey Faced Molly)
NITECH 'PR' HODGE'S RATTLIN BLUE JET (PIAZON X GRNITECH PR RATTLERS BLUE SKY)
NITECH CH 'PR' ROCK CREEK BELLE
NITECH 'PR' HENDRIX OZARK BLUE PAP-RIKA HTX.
Tony Hodge
PH# 918-606-6621

Old Post 03-23-2018 08:05 PM