UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Stud Dog And Kennel Promotions > Boo-Barry at stud (fee private )
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BDB
UKC Forum Member

Boo-Barry at stud (fee private )

We will be holding Boo- Barry here at stud for a while at
Black Diamond Kennels

..................Maravics Blue ninja
.........Maravics Blue Barry
..................Brankos silvertone belle
BOO-Barry
......................Brankos copper boy
..................MR Everreddy
......................The elms whitey ( out of Jiggs)
.........BLK DIA Bad Betty
.......................Brankos jack of all trades
..................Maravics freckles
.......................Brankos greenbrier tootsie

we will be crossing him with two females hopefully soon:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.........................................Brankos Jackpot
.................................Newtown phil
.........................................stampers tinkerbell (brankos sky high)
1 cross) .. Triple (owner said started coming in yesterday)
.........................................Mr Everreddy
.................................BLK DIA Bad Betty
.........................................Maravics Freckles

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..................................Brankos one tuff ombree
2 cross) .. Brankos Bad Mama
..................................Brankos collect call girl

with the age on these females all the females are spoken for now. depending on how many they have the owners may sell a few. 250 each
Boo is about 10 years old, when in his prime he was the type of dog nobody wanted to run against strong hard hunt , fast and with control about 14 1/2 +/- running him a little now and even now at ten could still make young dogs look stupid .
call: Jenny Wallace 814-282-0078
Randy Hotchkiss 814-720-6373
Mike Schueller 724-714-2974
references available:

Last edited by BDB on 09-16-2013 at 03:41 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-15-2013 06:30 PM
BDB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BDB Click here to Send BDB a Private Message Click Here to Email BDB Find more posts by BDB Add BDB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Curt Douglas
UKC Forum Member

Don't let all this stuff out Randy I'll buy all of them

Old Post 09-17-2013 12:26 AM
Curt Douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Curt Douglas Click here to Send Curt Douglas a Private Message Click Here to Email Curt Douglas Find more posts by Curt Douglas Add Curt Douglas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BDB
UKC Forum Member

ok, lol, i was gonna save them for reggie and chad i know how they like Buckwheat , lol.

Last edited by BDB on 09-21-2013 at 04:31 AM

Old Post 09-19-2013 01:15 AM
BDB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BDB Click here to Send BDB a Private Message Click Here to Email BDB Find more posts by BDB Add BDB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Curt Douglas
UKC Forum Member

I hope I get another Whitey

Old Post 09-23-2013 07:45 PM
Curt Douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Curt Douglas Click here to Send Curt Douglas a Private Message Click Here to Email Curt Douglas Find more posts by Curt Douglas Add Curt Douglas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BDB
UKC Forum Member

protege

curt, she has already been born , better tell allen and chad to get another pair of boots more r planned just waiting to get lilly back now

Old Post 09-24-2013 12:29 AM
Curt Douglas
UKC Forum Member

Can't wait to get her buddy

Old Post 09-24-2013 02:20 PM
BDB
UKC Forum Member

these youngins r runnin

Old Post 09-26-2013 02:17 AM
BDB
UKC Forum Member

need to get me lilly , a cross with her like this, wow!
ive tried to tell u , dont let the secret out ...

Old Post 09-26-2013 02:21 AM
BDB
UKC Forum Member

allen and chad r
are gonna shoot me for this cross lol might have to buy them both a private shoe store ...

get me Lilly

Old Post 09-26-2013 02:24 AM
BDB
UKC Forum Member

BOO

triple has been bred , now the waiting game.

Old Post 10-07-2013 03:28 AM
triple jacks
UKC Forum Member

BTT FOR BOO

really nice hunting dog and conformation is correct as well,very friendly

Old Post 10-09-2013 06:18 AM
triple jacks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for triple jacks Click here to Send triple jacks a Private Message Click Here to Email triple jacks Find more posts by triple jacks Add triple jacks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nafa721
UKC Forum Member

Can u post a pic and what formats has this dog been ran in? Thanks

HBCH CH SHK'S Hemi Remi (qualified for 2012 world hunt) ( 2012 Michigan Black Gold HB state race junior champion and state runoff champion) (2013 nationals cast winner) (2013 Hoosier spring classic 2nd place) (2013 spartin cotton tail classic 2nd place and show winner)
SHK'S Little Nuke'n Luke
SHK'S Cyclone Copper (2013 nationals cast winner and top 16)
SHK'S Rumblen Rose
SHK'S Remi Reloaded (JR)
Labs.
SHK'S Ella Enchanted
SHK'S Get'em Gage
Feed and recommend purina pro plan dog food.

Old Post 10-11-2013 01:08 AM
nafa721 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nafa721 Click here to Send nafa721 a Private Message Click Here to Email nafa721 Find more posts by nafa721 Add nafa721 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BDB
UKC Forum Member

dont know how for pictures but, his picture is on american beagler maybe someone could transfer it over from their, as far as formats he did run in some ukc and akc trials. only reason he was put in a trial was to stack him against the so called self proclaimed high caliber dog however a dog running in trials doesnt make them better i know of alot of dogs never put in a trial that would be excellent studs versus others.
he finished in 3 trials in ukc hh, dont think he was ever put in a trial after that. we saw what we wanted to see , he is, as stated above, in his prime was a very strong hard hunt, quick, and with brains and control typical of this breed/blood "if bred right "...
at a trial he was the kind of dog that u hope u didnt get drawed out with because of his high caliber strengths. this like his parents and so on.
hope this helps.

Old Post 10-11-2013 04:06 AM
jstacy
UKC Forum Member

Randy give me a cal when you have time. Thanks !

Old Post 10-30-2013 11:56 AM
jstacy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jstacy Click here to Send jstacy a Private Message Click Here to Email jstacy Find more posts by jstacy Add jstacy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BDB
UKC Forum Member

howdy jeff

will do on the phone call
i here young buck " the wildman " is turning into quite the dog , how are all the littermates doing , also heard curt was going to rename the male he has "Lightning" .
also heard Miss Bundy was getting her female "cocoa" ready to challenge her brother . i think M. Turner is holding out on us with his .

gonna have to send "Buckwheat" down with curt to a challenge .
these next pups i have now r "wow" . i told curt who to breed too .

whats up with u and overcash and tank , no challenges or what , lol lol hey Buckwheats not afraid. AKA " The Junkyard Dog " is coming, lookout ... southern boys ... lol lol

Old Post 11-05-2013 12:50 AM
big matt t.
UKC Forum Member

Randy im gona hav to get to pennsylvania soon and run with u!! Apparently u hav no idea what power really is lmao!!!

"We Hual With Owens Boxes"
GRCH GRHBCH White River Coal Miner
GRCH GRHBCH Weedeater Fire River Blessing (Gena)
GRCH GRHBCH Litttle Italy's Gracie Girl
Regestered National Ch. GRHBCH Hartleyville Grimm Ripper
HBCH Big T's Leo's Coal Trash
GRHBCH Huttons Big T's Rip Fuel
(And Coming Soon)
Whiteriver Awhole Lotta Trouble
Big T's Lucy In The Sky
Big T's Can't Get Right
Big T's Pretty Girl Zoey
( Temperary Home Of )
GRHBCH Buck Lake Lola (RIP OLD GIRL)

Old Post 11-05-2013 01:54 AM
big matt t. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big matt t. Click here to Send big matt t. a Private Message Click Here to Email big matt t. Find more posts by big matt t. Add big matt t. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BDB
UKC Forum Member

your right, i forgot this is my first rodeo, lmao

Old Post 11-05-2013 11:39 PM
big matt t.
UKC Forum Member

Hahaha

"We Hual With Owens Boxes"
GRCH GRHBCH White River Coal Miner
GRCH GRHBCH Weedeater Fire River Blessing (Gena)
GRCH GRHBCH Litttle Italy's Gracie Girl
Regestered National Ch. GRHBCH Hartleyville Grimm Ripper
HBCH Big T's Leo's Coal Trash
GRHBCH Huttons Big T's Rip Fuel
(And Coming Soon)
Whiteriver Awhole Lotta Trouble
Big T's Lucy In The Sky
Big T's Can't Get Right
Big T's Pretty Girl Zoey
( Temperary Home Of )
GRHBCH Buck Lake Lola (RIP OLD GIRL)

Old Post 11-06-2013 02:06 AM
big matt t. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big matt t. Click here to Send big matt t. a Private Message Click Here to Email big matt t. Find more posts by big matt t. Add big matt t. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BDB
UKC Forum Member

Boo only available to the public for a short time longer
u snooze u looze

its gonna be fun watchin these 2 females that i have now whip on u all

M turner dont say i told u so lol lol lol

happy holidays ya all from the north country

Old Post 12-26-2013 10:03 PM
jstacy
UKC Forum Member

Randy I got your message I will give you a call sunday.

Old Post 01-04-2014 11:28 AM
jstacy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jstacy Click here to Send jstacy a Private Message Click Here to Email jstacy Find more posts by jstacy Add jstacy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BDB
UKC Forum Member

Boo Barry stud

Boo Barry at 9 1/2 years young is no longer out for public stud as I have purchased all breeding rights too him for the rest of his life .
for those that called I have your names listed and will honor only those, with that private fee for breeding for this year 2014, after that he will only be used for our kennel and personal breedings.
I may at times have a pup or gun dog from him and our selected females for sale, call to check . sorry for this news, he is a very strong line bred as Boo throws very strong specific traits and with that I dont want the bloodlines all mixed up like others .
Happy Beagling my friends.

Old Post 01-08-2014 12:23 AM