UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > grade pups for sale cheap
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
REDNECKKENNELS
Banned

grade pups for sale cheap

they are 1/4 patch two of them are lemon and white they are both spoken for my son has one female and five males for sale the mother is out of akc dogs and the fathers dads name is dark hollow brownie he was nkc reg.and the mother was akc reg.but the guy that got her didnt want to pay for the papers she is a lemon and white patch hound out of phil walls from coshocton ohio my son is wanting 60.00 for these pups they will be ready may 29th.call 740-327-1525 they should be some lookers and be able to run a rabbit or two.

Last edited by REDNECKKENNELS on 05-01-2010 at 05:17 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-24-2010 01:55 AM
REDNECKKENNELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for REDNECKKENNELS Click here to Send REDNECKKENNELS a Private Message Click Here to Email REDNECKKENNELS Find more posts by REDNECKKENNELS Add REDNECKKENNELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
REDNECKKENNELS
Banned

HELLO

IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED IN THESE PUPS I WILL HAVE WHAT IS LEFT AT THE YOUTH HUNT AT SCOTT CLUB JUNE 20TH THANKS SHAWN MY SON WILL HAVE THE FATHER THERE HUNTING HIM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-28-2010 03:39 AM
REDNECKKENNELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for REDNECKKENNELS Click here to Send REDNECKKENNELS a Private Message Click Here to Email REDNECKKENNELS Find more posts by REDNECKKENNELS Add REDNECKKENNELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote