UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Input
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
blacksc1
UKC Forum Member

Input

I have two females, would like to breed to both at some point in time. But I want to focus on my most accurate hound.

I have a skuna river bred female that started super early and was natural track then tree style dog, accurate. Load the rifle when you hear her locate but lacks a go gear. She was ruined by my mother and father when I went to off to work for a couple of months is now primarily a yard dog but still hunt her every so often. I would love to get a pup out of her but with all of these stud pages and without the ability to drive hours on end to hunt with these studs and see what they really are. If any one could point me in the direction of a good stud preferably heavy skuna river bred, also what could possibly cross well to it.

This cross will be for me first and for most. But since i haven't been in the sport for very long I would love for the input of people who have a knowledge of lines and the sport itself.

Thanks an advance. God bless and happy hunting.
James.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-05-2016 12:53 AM
blacksc1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blacksc1 Click here to Send blacksc1 a Private Message Click Here to Email blacksc1 Find more posts by blacksc1 Add blacksc1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote