UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Nice Young Prospects
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Nice Young Prospects

I know that everyone is afraid to post about their nice young hounds because they will be besieged with phone calls and texts from people wanting to buy them. So does anyone have a nice young prospect that is absolutely not for sale and can't be bought. I know that there are quite a few out there because I have hunted with some and gotten pictures/videos of others.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-12-2019 05:19 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

I thought everything was for sale

Old Post 11-12-2019 06:27 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Bell, Rhonda and Wilma aren't. Don't you have a young dog named Max? Aren't you proud of him?

Old Post 11-12-2019 06:42 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

Some nights I am lol

Old Post 11-12-2019 07:24 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Im so glad to see you back on the redbone forum I hope you get more post than you care to read..I was afraid some of the meanies had run you off..Did you get to hunt in Arkansas??

Old Post 11-12-2019 08:46 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

I made another pilgrimage to MI last weekend to swap out two littermates with Jesse Boley. I brought back Kid and left him Darth. Darth never got much a chance until he found his way to me late this summer. Since then he’s well on his way to potentially becoming a nice hound.

And Kid is re-re-adjusting to western NC at the moment. Ha

Old Post 11-12-2019 08:46 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Yes Johnny, I got to hunt with Billy Stark while I was there. He has a couple of those get way too deep for me prospects. But he doesn't post on the interweb and hunts in that other KC.

Adam, I am glad to hear that you are going to hunt Kid this winter. Jesse said that he wasn't hunting that much. He needs something new to get him fired up. I hunted with a couple of older gentlemen Fri night that said they had a couple of Spuds Duds pups. They said that they were real tree dogs.

Old Post 11-12-2019 09:02 PM
Crazy Luke
UKC Forum Member

NFS

Weapon X / Bonnie. Go to Facebook - Nacalu Redbone Kennel......Fireball bred. First track she ever ran she treed like she had been doing it for ten years. She is giving ole Mandy II all she can handle when I hunt them together. One of the few naturals I have had in my kennel. She is loud loud loud. I am really liking her. Might know where some of her littermates might be for sale. Soon to be at a hunt near you.

Old Post 11-12-2019 11:19 PM
Crazy Luke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy Luke Click here to Send Crazy Luke a Private Message Click Here to Email Crazy Luke Find more posts by Crazy Luke Add Crazy Luke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Mark, how is Bonnie bred? How old is she?

Old Post 11-13-2019 01:20 AM
jdgher
UKC Forum Member

Re: NFS

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy Luke
Weapon X / Bonnie. Go to Facebook - Nacalu Redbone Kennel......Fireball bred. First track she ever ran she treed like she had been doing it for ten years. She is giving ole Mandy II all she can handle when I hunt them together. One of the few naturals I have had in my kennel. She is loud loud loud. I am really liking her. Might know where some of her littermates might be for sale. Soon to be at a hunt near you.

Mark, That sounds exciting. Hope she makes a real good one. I'm not on Facebook, so post updates on here sometimes.

GRNTCH PR' Steve-O and Chili's Red Flow
NTCH PR' Twisters Musical Red Huey DNA-VIP Perf Sire 06'07 Deceased 11/07
Former Home of
NTCH 'PR' Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty
NTCH. CH PR' SawBlade Red Reckon
NTCH. CH PR' Gher's Timber Mt. Brandy
Breeder of
GRNTCH PR' Daugherty's Red BUBBA
NTCH CH PR' BA'S Tree Top Rockin Griddle
NTCH PR' Lickcreek Backwoods Lil Red Annie

Old Post 11-13-2019 02:19 AM
jdgher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdgher Click here to Send jdgher a Private Message Click Here to Email jdgher Find more posts by jdgher Add jdgher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

Whiskey, real proud of her. Though the good and bad!😃 Coffman Smoking Buck and L’Wendy

Last edited by spencer smith on 11-13-2019 at 02:08 PM

Old Post 11-13-2019 02:33 AM
spencer smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spencer smith Click here to Send spencer smith a Private Message Click Here to Email spencer smith Find more posts by spencer smith Add spencer smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ING 194
UKC Forum Member

I've got a nice male named Ghost but your up to date on him lol

Old Post 11-13-2019 02:41 AM
ING 194 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ING 194 Click here to Send ING 194 a Private Message Find more posts by ING 194 Add ING 194 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
After Hours
UKC Forum Member

Whiskey and Ghost

Richard might know about Whiskey and Ghost, but I do not. Do you guys mind filling me in?

Old Post 11-13-2019 03:23 AM
After Hours is offline Click Here to See the Profile for After Hours Click here to Send After Hours a Private Message Find more posts by After Hours Add After Hours to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy Luke
UKC Forum Member

Bonnie

Pedigree, Yellow River Rocky. Timber Jack, Twister, Y,R,Music and some more Rocky, Doc twice and Fiddle. Those are the dogs I look for in a pedigree. I might try and figure out how to post a video. Bonnie was one in March 2019 but I do not hunt in the summer. As I looked at the pedigree, all four grandparents go back to Yellow River Rocky some top and bottom.

Last edited by Crazy Luke on 11-13-2019 at 12:33 PM

Old Post 11-13-2019 12:16 PM
Crazy Luke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy Luke Click here to Send Crazy Luke a Private Message Click Here to Email Crazy Luke Find more posts by Crazy Luke Add Crazy Luke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy Luke
UKC Forum Member

Sonny Boy

Also own Banjo's Sonny Boy. Although he is not a pup he is Bushwhackers and Redbull's brother. I hung with him and this year he is really coming on strong. He is a big dark red powerfulful dog. Loud and a loud bawl mouth tree dog. He is showing he can really work out a really bad track and have the coon. He is an honest first strike dog that will open before most dogs can smell it. Hunts out really strong. Had him in his first cast and scored 550 plus and some minus.( My fault) I like him.. He also has a great disposition...

Last edited by Crazy Luke on 11-13-2019 at 12:27 PM

Old Post 11-13-2019 12:24 PM
jdgher
UKC Forum Member

Smile Good deal

This board as been dead for a long time. Looks like we got something to talk about finally. Lets keep this thread going.

GRNTCH PR' Steve-O and Chili's Red Flow
NTCH PR' Twisters Musical Red Huey DNA-VIP Perf Sire 06'07 Deceased 11/07
Former Home of
NTCH 'PR' Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty
NTCH. CH PR' SawBlade Red Reckon
NTCH. CH PR' Gher's Timber Mt. Brandy
Breeder of
GRNTCH PR' Daugherty's Red BUBBA
NTCH CH PR' BA'S Tree Top Rockin Griddle
NTCH PR' Lickcreek Backwoods Lil Red Annie

Old Post 11-13-2019 06:01 PM
jdgher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdgher Click here to Send jdgher a Private Message Click Here to Email jdgher Find more posts by jdgher Add jdgher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

I picked up a female a month or so back that's got me wanting to hunt every night. She hasn't been hunted much and I've only had her out maybe 10 times but shes showing me that she will go hunting seems independent with a good mouth and has treed a coon with my other dog. So far I like what I'm seeing out of her.

Old Post 11-13-2019 06:44 PM
After Hours
UKC Forum Member

Re: Good deal

quote:
Originally posted by jdgher
This board as been dead for a long time. Looks like we got something to talk about finally. Lets keep this thread going.

Darrin- I agree. When I first got started with ol Badger, this message board was lit up every day. It was crazy how many people were on the redbone forum talking back and forth and trying to improve the breed. I have been blown away by how slow it is now. I know some will say people on this board are just ‘stay at home’ hunters etc. But I actually got a lot of use from the message board. Let’s face it, that’s how I met King Richard. I am smarter just because I know him! Haha

Old Post 11-13-2019 06:59 PM
After Hours is offline Click Here to See the Profile for After Hours Click here to Send After Hours a Private Message Find more posts by After Hours Add After Hours to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, I just got my November Bloodlines and I saw where Smith's Tennessee Whiskey was third in the Performance Points Standings. I guess that she has already been winning a few hunts. Not too bad for a female that just turned 2 yrs old last week.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 11-13-2019 at 09:14 PM

Old Post 11-13-2019 09:11 PM
ING 194
UKC Forum Member

Ghost is a Boone and Rhonda pup I got off Richard at about 3 months. He was tracking and treeing a drag at 4 months. Started hunting him off feeders at 6 months and was taking him with my female at 7 months and he went every step with her. Started hunting him alone at about 9 months with success. With company he's a get gone first strike first tree dog. Hunts good alone wants to find a coon. He's bawl mouth on track and mostly bawl on tree but starting to chop a little more. He's 16months old now. I've had him in a few hunts ukc,pkc he's showing a lot of promise.

Last edited by ING 194 on 11-14-2019 at 12:56 PM

Old Post 11-13-2019 11:02 PM
ING 194 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ING 194 Click here to Send ING 194 a Private Message Find more posts by ING 194 Add ING 194 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

They say that a picture is worth a thousand words....
Here is Ghost.

Old Post 11-16-2019 02:08 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I keep getting texts and videos of what looks to be some real nice prospects but no one wants to post them on the interweb anymore. Maybe I will have to do it for them.

Old Post 11-17-2019 03:39 PM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

Whiskey

Old Post 11-23-2019 04:16 AM
spencer smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spencer smith Click here to Send spencer smith a Private Message Click Here to Email spencer smith Find more posts by spencer smith Add spencer smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jacobheller
New UKC Forum Member

Prospect

Going to be singling this guy out once deer season ends up north. Has treed 3-5 with company and with him being my first hound I hope he can do it alone with a lot of hunting.

Last edited by Jacobheller on 11-26-2019 at 09:14 PM

Old Post 11-26-2019 09:10 PM
Jacobheller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jacobheller Click here to Send Jacobheller a Private Message Click Here to Email Jacobheller Find more posts by Jacobheller Add Jacobheller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Good luck with him, Jacob. Keep us updated on his progress.

Old Post 11-26-2019 09:50 PM