UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Big Money
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Big Money

Who is the All Time Money Winning Redbone now and how much money have they won?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-28-2019 01:50 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

Female- Trista William's Tammy $32500 in CHKC
Male- Dual Grand Champion All Grand Outlaw G-Man with over $10k in PKC and Over $10k in CHKC with a combined total of over $20k
...unless someone topped those amounts recently

Hoosier Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones
1994 American Redbone Coonhound Association Hunter of the Year
My first 3 redbones raised from pup's were:
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever
(((( Current Favorites ))))
2013 AKC Ladies World Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch- AKC Ladies World Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock
Dual Grand Nighty Night Amber
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch.-2015 PKC Red Days Champ Outlaw Cherry Bomb
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac
Gr.Nt.Ch. Classy Cali (Heavy Outlaw bred)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Overdose
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Banshee
"Always outnumbered...Never outgunned!"
To enjoy lots of pics and videos of out redbones, find me on Facebook
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 04-28-2019 08:00 PM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Lol, Richard, you sure like stirring the pot! For the record, Buggs is now the All Time Money Winning Redbone in PKC History, with just shy of 20k won after this weekend. Danno is the All Time Money Winning Redbone Male in PKC History, with right at 15k won. Now that's a family tradition!

Old Post 04-28-2019 09:41 PM
kasey dooly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kasey dooly Click here to Send kasey dooly a Private Message Find more posts by kasey dooly Add kasey dooly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

How much did Calli win?

Old Post 04-28-2019 10:30 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by kasey dooly
Lol, Richard, you sure like stirring the pot! For the record, Buggs is now the All Time Money Winning Redbone in PKC History, with just shy of 20k won after this weekend. Danno is the All Time Money Winning Redbone Male in PKC History, with right at 15k won. Now that's a family tradition!

Kasey he does but he is a true die in the wool redbone guy...Impressive numbers by all..Just the thought of paying a 6500 dollar entry makes my head spin so that in itself is something...I think alot of records will be broken over the next few years with the payouts that are being offered and guys wanting to give it a shot.

Old Post 04-28-2019 11:02 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by kasey dooly

Richard just said all time money winner....but I think he was referring to all time PKC money winner...
That's why I gave the answer I did.
It's technically correct...but I suspect that Those rankings are about to change with Buggs closing in fast.
I think the big takeaway from this is that in the past 4 or 5 years the redbone breed went from 1 over 10k money winner to 6 and when Buggs wins a few hundred more dollars there will be 3 red ones with over 20k in winnings.
That looks like progress to me in this breed.
I know some out there still think redbones are not any better than they were 20 or 30 years ago...but the stats on big winners paint a different picture.
Either way...I think it should make redbone people proud of our breed. Keep pushing higher and working harder and breaking through those glass ceilings!

Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 04-29-2019 12:29 AM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

There's more money to win then there was 20-30 years ago. That might inflate your stats. Just sayin.....

Old Post 04-29-2019 01:09 AM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

But there are also more big money hunters that think they can win with a Redbone now. And I am sure proud of our breed.

Old Post 04-29-2019 02:27 AM
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

I got my PKC member number in 1986...
There were probably 4 times as many redbone hunters 30 years ago than today. We had redbone studs at that time who sired 3 to four times as many pups as redbone studs do today. Some of the biggest turn outs at money hunts were in the late 90's to 2012 or so according to PKC.
But in the last 4-5 years we see the number of 10k and over redbone winners expand 6 fold ....as entries actually started to decline.
I tend to believe that it has more to do with a shift .... with breeders and competition hunters maybe raising their standards and producing and hunting redbones with the specific competition traits and abilities that allow them to compete and win at that top level of competition.

Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
as Shenandoah Maxey

Last edited by Hoosier Outlaw on 04-29-2019 at 05:07 AM

Old Post 04-29-2019 05:05 AM
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Shane back then there was two or three hunts a year to win that kinda money and there was several hundred dogs there. Now there's one a month at least and if ya wanna pay to play you can win a bundle for a cast win or two with 16 dogs in the whole hunt. Not taking away from those winning at those hunts I take my hat off to the guys that will jump in the deep end of the pool with the big dogs but you're comparing apples and oranges

Old Post 04-29-2019 04:09 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Is Kasey and I the only one to notice what Richard did...or is always doing? 🤣 Toss a grenande and run Richard run.

Old Post 04-29-2019 04:24 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Adam Wingler
Is Kasey and I the only one to notice what Richard did...or is always doing? 🤣 Toss a grenande and run Richard run.

I think it was a large spoon not a grenade lol

Old Post 04-29-2019 04:57 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Stevens
Shane back then there was two or three hunts a year to win that kinda money and there was several hundred dogs there. Now there's one a month at least and if ya wanna pay to play you can win a bundle for a cast win or two with 16 dogs in the whole hunt. Not taking away from those winning at those hunts I take my hat off to the guys that will jump in the deep end of the pool with the big dogs but you're comparing apples and oranges

So your saying redbones are not getting better as far as competition goes....there are just more hunts so it's easier for them to win nowadays?
I'm not sure what point your trying to make....
The point I was trying to make is that I think more redbones are winning in top level competition because their being bred to beat the type of dogs that win at that level now more than they used to be and that we have more guys pushing them in those top level hunts now...because they now have the ability to actually compete and beat other dogs at that level.
I get that there is more of those big money hunts to attend....but a man wont lay down those big entry fees if he doesnt have the utmost confidence that his dog has the ability to beat the other dogs he is going to draw in those hunts. I've hunted in those big money hunts off and on since the late 80's and back then I rarely ever saw another redbone entered. These days I sometimes see 3 or 4 or more entered at the super stakes and world hunt. That may not seem like a lot in overall numbers...but by percentage its a double or triple or quadruple increase in the type of dogs that their owners have enough confidence in at that level to show up and lay those big entries down. I think there are probably 2 or 3 times those numbers who could actually win at that level who either dont have the money to enter those types of hunts...or cant get off work to go to them.....I know how that is because that's what keeps me out of most of them.
But that's just my opinion...

Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 04-29-2019 05:00 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, I have nowhere to run to. I just wondered what the list of top money winners looked like after several big wins in the last few weeks. It isn't my fault If some get so upset?
If my memory serves me correctly, there was a time when several Redbones showed up at the big money hunts. Then they kinda slacked off and now they seem to be on the rise again. Back in "the good old days", there would be 5 or 6 Redbones at S/S. And I remember one year when there were 6 or 7 Redbones at PKC World and 3 of them got double cast wins. Of course I haven't been around as long as Shane.

Old Post 04-29-2019 06:22 PM
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, I have nowhere to run to. I just wondered what the list of top money winners looked like after several big wins in the last few weeks. It isn't my fault If some get so upset?
If my memory serves me correctly, there was a time when several Redbones showed up at the big money hunts. Then they kinda slacked off and now they seem to be on the rise again. Back in "the good old days", there would be 5 or 6 Redbones at S/S. And I remember one year when there were 6 or 7 Redbones at PKC World and 3 of them got double cast wins. Of course I haven't been around as long as Shane.

You been around a lot longer than Shane....but Shane has been competition hunting since 1985.
I didnt hunt for several years when I was going through my apprenticeships and raising my little boy by myself so you could be right about there being more redbones going to the s.s. and world hunts for a few years...but if they were as good as the ones winning the past few years....why didnt any of them make it over that 10k mark?
I still think we are seeing improvements in the breed and more determined competition handlers in the last 5 years...and also more big money backers that are helping to give some of the best redbones a ticket to these big hunts. Whatever it is...its good for the breed anytime more redbones can prove they got what it takes.

Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 04-29-2019 07:41 PM
jdgher
UKC Forum Member

Lots of things have changed

Things have sure changed since the 80's.
Hunt times: Use to be 3 hrs. Then 2 hrs. Now 90 minutes and lots of them are 1 hour.
2 hunts in 1 night, 4 hunts in 2 nights, 6 hunts in 3 nights.
Dogs have changed as a whole.
Some may have owned a dog that was very similar to the dogs we hunt today, but most owned a trailing hound.
A lot of dogs today have a coon 70% of the time and we call them accurate. Not that it's a bad thing, I remember those trail hounds, many of them took for ever to get hooked and stay, but they had a coon or a den. They passed up a lot of coon though (Trailed past trees with coon on the outside). Spent 15 minutes locating and trailing around to make sure that coon was up there . All breeds have changed.
Remember the term quick tree dog. Hardly hear that anymore, it's a given. Makes a big difference.

GRNTCH PR' Steve-O and Chili's Red Flow
NTCH PR' Twisters Musical Red Huey DNA-VIP Perf Sire 06'07 Deceased 11/07
Former Home of
NTCH 'PR' Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty
NTCH. CH PR' SawBlade Red Reckon
NTCH. CH PR' Gher's Timber Mt. Brandy
Breeder of
GRNTCH PR' Daugherty's Red BUBBA
NTCH CH PR' BA'S Tree Top Rockin Griddle
NTCH PR' Lickcreek Backwoods Lil Red Annie

Old Post 04-29-2019 11:48 PM
jdgher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdgher Click here to Send jdgher a Private Message Click Here to Email jdgher Find more posts by jdgher Add jdgher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Hey, if we get back to 3 hour hunts maybe they could hold some in my neck of the woods. 👍🤣

Old Post 04-30-2019 09:08 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cooter_hunter
UKC Forum Member

Well kasey if we’re gonna break it down that far to see $ winners in their own category better post the $ winning redbone in Ukc too Lmao flat out the redbone who’s won more cash money in competition hunts then any other redbone to ever suck air no matter what way you wanna look at it is trista Williams’ tamy dog....Buggs just needs another 14 thousand dollars won and she can be the new leader...and if I was betting I’d say she’s got the right team to just be able to pull it off 👍🏼

....and yeah, For someone who I’ve never seen cook anything, Richard sure loves to stir hahahaha

Old Post 05-04-2019 09:17 PM
cooter_hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cooter_hunter Click here to Send cooter_hunter a Private Message Find more posts by cooter_hunter Add cooter_hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Since UKC is paying out so much money now, maybe they had better start keeping track of how much each dog wins. With Performance, Slam hunts, Purina Nationals, Grand American and World hunt it should be starting to add up.

Old Post 05-05-2019 01:15 PM
RIDDLEBERGER
UKC Forum Member

Inflation

Did anyone ever think about inflation? 1 dollar in 1980 was worth well over 2 today I’m pretty sure, any dogs out there in the 80’s that won 5000 would be at the 10k mark today...maybe there weren’t any back in the good old days, I am not a breed history major but I’m sure someone on here would know if there was.

GRCH GRNITECH Moonlight Big D HTX (RED). (RIP old buddy we sure had some good times)

PKC CH GRCH GRNITECH GRWCH Good Nite Little D (RED) (Hound Dog Classic ARCH sectional highest scoring grand night and king of hunt)
(Cast wins @ Grand American, 3rd place at southern red days as a 1 year old, 5th place at va state hunt as a 1 year old) UKC Triple Grand!

CH NITECH WCH A Double Shot of Brandy (RED) (Va state water race tree ch, make Nitech in 3 back to back hunts)

FCH GRNITECH CH River Runnin TIP HTX (TW) (9th place at Grand American, Cast wins @autum oaks, Va state, southern redbone days, southeastern treeing walker days)

Last edited by RIDDLEBERGER on 05-06-2019 at 02:32 AM

Old Post 05-06-2019 01:56 AM
RIDDLEBERGER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RIDDLEBERGER Click here to Send RIDDLEBERGER a Private Message Click Here to Email RIDDLEBERGER Find more posts by RIDDLEBERGER Add RIDDLEBERGER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Entry fees were much lower so you earned a lot less money back then. It is hard to compare the dogs back then to the dogs of today just on total earnings.

Old Post 05-06-2019 01:16 PM
ahallada
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
How much did Calli win?

In PKC she had a little over $19k won including two Pro Hunt wins and reserve at the All Breed Challenge Hunt. Are we sure Buggs passed her already? **** that was fast. haha

Current:

PKC Ch. Gr.Nt.Ch. Cat Scratch Fever
(Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC Ch. Moonlight Aftershock x Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Breanna)
2016 Finished to PKC Ch. in one week!

Dual Grand Champion CHKC Ch., PKC Gold Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man
(Gr.Nt.Ch.Glissens JJ Jr. x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Billy Jean)
4 Generations of All Grand Nite Champions!
Timber Jack 3X and Timber Chopper over 30X
2019 Southern National Redbone Days Champion
2016 National Grand Nite Champion Redbone
2016 CHKC Redbone Days Champion
2016 PKC Super Stakes Reserve Champion
2016 CHKC Elite Shootout Winner - Texas
CHKC All Time Money Winning Redbone

Bodacious
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch.PKC. Gold Ch.CHKC CH. Outlaw G-Man x Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. CHKC Ch., PKC Gold Ch. Classy Cali)

Past:
Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch. Dawns Timber Jack
1988 American Redbone Days All Red Hunt Winner
1989 UKC World Champion Redbone
1989 Purina Outstanding Redbone Coonhound
#2 Historic Redbone Sire/ Top 20 All Breeds
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc. Hall of Fame

Gr.Nt.Ch. Bussrow Bottom Brandy II
1991 American Redbone Days Champion
1992 AKC World Champion Redbone
1992 ACHA World Champion Redbone
1992 Wisconsin State Champion
1994 US Redbone Days Opposite Sex
Produced 2 Nt. Ch. , 1 Gr.Nt.Ch. out of 2 litters and two Redbone Days Winners

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. PKC Gold Ch. Layton's Classy Cali
2012 UKC World Champion Redbone and 7th Place Overall
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 UKC World Champion Redbone Female
2015 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Hunt Winner - Goodsprings, AL
2015 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Series Race - 3rd Place Overall
2016 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Hunt Winner - New Albany, MS
2016 PKC Texas State Race Winner
2016 PKC Redbone Breed Race Winner
PKC All Time Money Winning Redbone

PKC Ch. Gr.Nt.Ch. Coffman's Smokin Red Buck
2016 UKC World Hunt 5th Place and World Champion Redbone
2016 National Redbone Days Overall Winner

Gr.Nt.Ch. Reinhart's Central Page
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Brandy II)

Gr.Nt.Ch. Too the Maxx
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Jenkins Crying Katie)
1992 National Redbone Days Champion

Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch. Ambraw River Rock
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch. Hersh's Huntin Red Kate)
1992 US Redbone Days Opposite Sex

Nt.Ch. Tree Bustin Annabelle
1986 American Redbone Days All Red Hunt Winner

Nt.Ch. Timber Mace
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack X Nt.Ch. Tree Bustin Annabelle)
Mother of Gr.Nt.Ch. Babb's Hazel

Nt. Ch. Timber Shock
(Gr.Nt.Ch.Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Jessie)

Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Squaw Mountain Goldie
(Direct Daughter of Gr.Nt.Ch.Smokey Mountain Brandy)
1990 Autumn Oaks Best of Show Winner
1988 Indiana State Champion

Old Post 05-07-2019 03:17 AM
ahallada is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ahallada Click here to Send ahallada a Private Message Click Here to Email ahallada Find more posts by ahallada Add ahallada to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, has Danno racked up another Gold Champion offspring now? Or is it Platinum Champion? Where is Kasey this morning?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-26-2020 at 02:10 PM

Old Post 01-26-2020 01:51 PM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

Talking

ID LIKE TO SEE ONE OF THESE BIG MONEY DOGS HOP OVER AND KNOCK OF THE UKC WORLD TITLE

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 01-26-2020 02:07 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jack Bingham
UKC Forum Member

Rage made Platinum champion. Last night in Texas she's also now the all time money winner in pkc edges Buggs by $500. Congrats to Derek and Rage

A screw up on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

HOME OF

GRNitech PKC Platinum CH PR Mosquito Creek Danno's Buggs 2018 American Redbone Champion. 2019 World Champion Female. 2020 PURINA NATIONALS CH.

GRNITE CH Mosquito Creek Hank 2020 top 100

NITE CH SILVER CH Jersey Girl 2020 Top 100

GRNITE CH SILVER CH. Wipeout Small Pox 2020 Top 100

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.
GRNitech PKC CH GRCH Awesome Mosquito Crk. Lick 2016 World Champion Redbone Female

R.I.P.
DUAL GRAND PR ANDREWS MOSQUITO CREEK GO MAN SAM DNA-P

R.I.P.
GRNITECH PR Thunder creek Squeller 2cast wins NRCA. 4 cast wins AKC qualified for AKC 2009,2010,2011 world hunt. Qualified for 2008,2009 and 2010 UKC worlds. World Finalist at the 2010 UKC Worlds. Money won in PKC

R.I.P. NITECH PR Faith's Image ( 3-UKC 1st) cast win at NRCA 6TH AT ARCA Money won in PKC

Look us up on Facebook: Mosquito Creek Redbones

Old Post 01-27-2020 03:51 AM
Jack Bingham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jack Bingham Click here to Send Jack Bingham a Private Message Click Here to Email Jack Bingham Visit Jack Bingham's homepage! Find more posts by Jack Bingham Add Jack Bingham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote