UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > NITECH GRCH 'PR' Wiley's Hillbilly Jack (DNA-P) 2015 Performance Sire
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

She's only three months old in this video.

Home of:
NITECH GRCH 'PR' Wiley's Hillbilly Jack HTX DNA-P 2014 Performance Sire
CCH GRCH 'PR' Hoo Hoo Hollow Twin Oak Haley DNA-P
'PR' Wiley's Hillbilly Jill DNA-VIP
'PR' Rowdy Ridge Over the Moon

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-04-2014 10:57 PM
redbonemanII is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redbonemanII Click here to Send redbonemanII a Private Message Click Here to Email redbonemanII Visit redbonemanII's homepage! Find more posts by redbonemanII Add redbonemanII to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry stringer
UKC Forum Member

Copper. Hillbilly Jack x Twin Oak Haley

Brian, Glad i talked you into takeing that coon home with you, after our hunt together with Kent and Hillbilly Jack, Jenny and ryder. enjoyed that hunt friend. looks like she will have alot of natural ability. good luck going forward with her. LWS.

Old Post 10-04-2014 11:15 PM
larry stringer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry stringer Click here to Send larry stringer a Private Message Click Here to Email larry stringer Find more posts by larry stringer Add larry stringer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Ladies and gentlemen,

I will be gone due to my occupation for the next little while.

Larry Stringer will be in control of Jack and all of the breeding / hunting of him. Please contact Larry (on this thread) with any information that you may need or have in concern to Jack.

God Bless and God Speed,

Kent

Home of:

Old Post 10-24-2014 08:32 PM
redbonemanII is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redbonemanII Click here to Send redbonemanII a Private Message Click Here to Email redbonemanII Visit redbonemanII's homepage! Find more posts by redbonemanII Add redbonemanII to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Here is the Garmin shot of a female from Jack's first litter with Haley.

This is Jonathan Christmas' pup named Annie on her third outing.

She also had the chance to run off game and paid it no attention.

I am really really liking what I'm seeing form this cross.

Home of:

Old Post 10-29-2014 08:08 PM
podunk23
UKC Forum Member

If i could've got the picture took a little sooner she was 318yds

Home of
NITECH CH 'Pr' Dixieland Red Tim HTX (Stringer's Hillbilly Jabo x 'Pr' Grimes Little Satie)
'Pr' Stringer's Hillbilly Jabber ('Pr' Stringer's Hillbilly Jabo x 'Pr' Wilson's Puncheon Camp Daisy)
'Pr' Midnight Moon Annie ('Pr' Wiley's Hillbilly Jack x 'Pr' Hoo Hoo Hollow Twin Oak Haley)

If It ain't Jabo line I don't want it.

Deceased
CH'Pr' Midnight Moon Hillbilly Jim
(Stringer's Hillbilly Jabo x Rowdy Ridge's Sierra Star) Killed on the road at 18months

Old Post 10-29-2014 09:52 PM
podunk23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for podunk23 Click here to Send podunk23 a Private Message Click Here to Email podunk23 Visit podunk23's homepage! Find more posts by podunk23 Add podunk23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Home of:

Old Post 11-07-2014 05:52 AM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Happy Thanksgiving from Africa ladies and gents.

God bless you all.

Home of:

Old Post 11-28-2014 08:18 PM
larry stringer
UKC Forum Member

stay safe over there.

Kent, took Hillbilly Rock with Jenny for the first time last night. he really enjoyed himself. went with her all the way to the tree. about 300 yrds. after some squalling and some work at the tree, he treed a little. just right for never being in the woods at night or ever seeing a coon. not 6mo old yet. like what i'm seeing out of this pup, out of Jack x Haley. hurry home buddy. LWS.

Old Post 11-30-2014 12:06 AM
larry stringer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry stringer Click here to Send larry stringer a Private Message Click Here to Email larry stringer Find more posts by larry stringer Add larry stringer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Larry,

I appreciate that update friend. It makes me happy as a clam that your pup is doing well. I would say that you are right, he's doing just fine for his first time in the timber. lol

Best of luck moving forward with Rock. Tell Dave and Dora Hi for me.

Kent

Home of:

Old Post 11-30-2014 03:27 AM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

I've gotten some updates on the pups out of Jack over the last few weeks.

So far, none of them are afraid of the dark. lol Jonathan Christmas' pup Annie and my pup Jill have both been over 1/2 mile with the old dogs and never missed a lick.

Larry Stringer's pup was over 400yards at the tree doing his thing on his first night out.

I'm really excited about this cross and what I'm seeing. Thanks so much for hunting these pups and letting me know how things are going.

Home of:

Old Post 12-13-2014 12:56 PM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Brian Jones still has a male or two out of Jack x Dixie.

Dixie is a really nice tree dog and it looks like Jack is throwing some nice pups. These should be some good pups to get a hold of.

Those pups are Performance Paid and double registered. (UKC / PKC)

Home of:

Old Post 12-13-2014 01:01 PM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the interest in Jack as a Stud.

Larry Stringer is currently in possession of Jack as I am in West Africa due to my occupation.

If you have any questions please feel free to shoot Larry or myself a PM and we'll get back to you soon as we can.

My civilian email is accessible to me so if you would rather email me, that is fine as well.

redboneman85@gmail.com

Home of:

Old Post 12-16-2014 10:33 PM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Hey guys, checking in from Africa.

Hope this new year finds you all well and your hounds in the timber.

Home of:

Old Post 01-12-2015 02:07 PM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

I forgot to mention that Jack is a 2015 Performance Sire. I updated the thread title, just figured I'd throw that out there.

I have decided to put a Stud Fee on Jack. The Stud Fee is $150, but I will work with you if money is an issue. Money will not be the determining factor if you want to breed to Jack.

Home of:

Last edited by redbonemanII on 01-16-2015 at 08:57 PM

Old Post 01-16-2015 08:52 PM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

btt

Home of:

Old Post 01-26-2015 09:46 PM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Been getting some emails about the pups out of the JackxHaley and the JackxDixie crosses.

Thus far we have pups that are 8 and 6 months old that are going step for step all night, opening on track, and starting to tree some. All on wild coons, not training drags or cages.

I'm really liking what I'm seeing out of Jack as a Sire thus far.

Feel free to post on here, or PM me if you are interested.

Kent

Home of:

Old Post 02-03-2015 11:11 PM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

For those of you who know or have hunted with or know my dog Jack, I have a bit of news that is kind of rough. (pictures are a bit bloody)

GrCh NiteCh 'PR' Wiley's Hillbilly Jack had to undergo surgery yesterday to remove two sticks that became lodged in his neck. The pieces of wood were lodged millimeters from his jugular, and could have moved to kill him at any moment. I have to give credit to God that they didn't make that shift.

The Vet had to remove quite a bit of skin in order to save him. Therefore, Jack will have a permanent scar on the left side of his cheek and down his neck. Inevitably, this will affect his looks, the future will tell as to what extent.

Below is the picture sent to me from the Vet following surgery. (the scalpel is included to reference for size)

However, Jack will still be able to hunt, and we will be back in the circuit when I get back from Africa and make his push towards Grand.

Love your hounds every chance you get, they can be taken at any time. Being a coonhound is a dangerous occupation. Remember that folks.

Kent Wiley

Home of:

Old Post 02-10-2015 01:02 PM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Jack will be bred to a beautiful gyp named Scarlett. She's locaed in Missouri and owned by Jay Deatherage. Here is what the pedigree of the pups will look like:

A couple of pictures of Scarlett are below.

…..…..….......…..…..…..…..NITECH CH ‘PR’ Foots Little Buddy Amos
…..…..…..…..…..’PR’ Green’s Red Hawk Hank
…..…..….......…..…..…..…..’PR’ Cracker Red Phoenix
….......…..GRCH GRNITECH ‘PR’ Stringer’s Hillbilly Jabo (DNA-P)
…..…..….......…..…..…..…..’PR’ Stiles’ Redhawk Ringo
…..….......…..…..…..’PR’ TGF’s Kelly
….......…..…..…..…..…..…..’PR’ Cook’s Hardtime Amy

.....NITECH GRCH ‘PR’ Wiley’s Hillbilly Jack (DNA-P) 2014 Performance Sire

…..…..…..…..….......…..…..GRNITECH ‘PR’ Smiths Machine Gun Rasal
…..…..…..….......…..’PR’ Floyds Machine Gun Rascal II
…..…..….......…..…..…..…..’PR’ Machine Gun Dixie
…..…....... ‘PR’ Nunleys Timber Chopper Pepper
…..….......…..…..…..…..…..GRCH GRNITECH ‘PR’ Outlaw Billy The Kid
….......…..…..…..…..’PR’ Outlaw Anna Belle
.....…..…..…..…..…..…..…..’PR’ Pock’s Red Dolly

**PUPS (DNA VIP)**

…..…..…..…..….......…..…..GRCH ‘PR’ Hill’s Sierra Red Rambler
…..…..…..…..…..GRCH ‘PR’ Hills Sierra Red Hondo
…..…..….......…..…..…..…..WSHOWCH GRCH ‘PR’ Hill’s Sierra Red Queen
….......…..GRCH ‘PR’ Nelson&AllHands Red Sea Moses
…..…..….......…..…..…..…..GRCH ‘PR’ Lost Timber Red Buzz
…..….......…..…..…..GRCH ‘PR’ Pickerel Creek Rockin Robin
….......…..…..…..…..…..…..CH ‘PR’ Copeland’s Redhot Georgia

.....’PR’ Sugar Hollow Red Sea Scarlett

…..…..…..…..….......…..…..Rocky Top Pepper’s Lick
…..…..…..….......…..’PR’ Sumpter & Morse’s Triple X
…..…..….......…..…..…..…..'PR' Jeff’s Famous Outlaw Red Pearl
…..…....... CH 'PR’ Tre’s Little Ann
…..….......…..…..…..…..…..GRNITECH GRCH ‘PR’ Walter’s Red Dog Ranger RFA
….......…..…..…..…..CH ‘PR’ Marry’s Redbone Betty
.....…..…..…..…..…..…..…..NITECH CH ‘PR’ Walter’s Outlaw Kate

Home of:

Last edited by redbonemanII on 03-20-2015 at 05:32 PM

Old Post 02-23-2015 11:23 PM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

KAYLA090205

Your inbox is full.

Home of:

Old Post 03-12-2015 04:41 AM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Jack has made a fantastic recovery.

I took him out several times now since his injury / surgery. He has treed coon every time he was cut loose.

I can not express how happy I am with this hound. So many dogs won't make a recovery after such a rough time like he has.

Last Sunday (15 MAR 2015) I took Jack up to Jonathan Christmas' house and we cut loose. We had Johnny (a walker dog), Pete, June-Bug, Tim, and Jack. And we had a GREAT hunt.

On the first drop Jack and Johnny treed with the meat about 0.71 miles from the truck.

On the second drop it was only Tim and Jack. We treed with the meat about 190yards after burning the track. Jack did great! I just can't ask more of him, he always does his best to please me. Jack is such a pleasure to own.

(From Sunday)

Home of:

Old Post 03-20-2015 05:49 PM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Mike hall and I took Jack out last night . He worked a heck of the track that went through the creek three or four times and doubled back quite a bit. Ole Ricky couldn't get past him though.

Jack treed with the meat. I am so proud of how this dog has recovered from adversity after adversity, he always wants to please.

Home of:

Old Post 03-20-2015 06:03 PM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Here is Jonathan Christmas and his Annie female.

Annie is out of Jack x Haley.

She is coming right on along, she is running track (striking first) and starting to tree. I'm really proud of Jon and Annie.

Home of:

Old Post 04-17-2015 05:03 PM
podunk23
UKC Forum Member

Jack

Congrats to Jack for picking up 2 passes towards HTX this weekend.

Home of
NITECH CH 'Pr' Dixieland Red Tim HTX (Stringer's Hillbilly Jabo x 'Pr' Grimes Little Satie)
'Pr' Stringer's Hillbilly Jabber ('Pr' Stringer's Hillbilly Jabo x 'Pr' Wilson's Puncheon Camp Daisy)
'Pr' Midnight Moon Annie ('Pr' Wiley's Hillbilly Jack x 'Pr' Hoo Hoo Hollow Twin Oak Haley)

If It ain't Jabo line I don't want it.

Deceased
CH'Pr' Midnight Moon Hillbilly Jim
(Stringer's Hillbilly Jabo x Rowdy Ridge's Sierra Star) Killed on the road at 18months

Old Post 04-20-2015 04:58 PM
podunk23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for podunk23 Click here to Send podunk23 a Private Message Click Here to Email podunk23 Visit podunk23's homepage! Find more posts by podunk23 Add podunk23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

I appreciate it Jon. Jack did a good job both nights working a good track and locking on down.

Home of:

Old Post 04-20-2015 09:42 PM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Ladies and Gentlemen,

As some of you know, I have recently acquired a dog named Moon. She is a littermate to Jo-Ann and Jonathan Christmas' Jim (now deceased). That litter proved itself to be quite the enjoyable litter.

This is a half-brother and half-sister cross, the first one being made. I am super excited about this litter. We are doubling up on Jabo in this pedigree and doubling up on two litters that proved themselves to be good crosses.

Moon and Jack have been tied twice, and will have one more lock on Friday.

More information on pups and pricing will be available once we have a better idea on the breeding and her taking.

Home of:

Old Post 04-30-2015 04:30 PM