UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > 4yr old Juke Box male
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kreitz20
UKC Forum Member

4yr old Juke Box male

Turns 4yr old in december, registered with NKC, UKC, OMCBA and microchipped. Blanket back with white feet. Beautiful little dog. trees Squirrels and can tree coons too. very gritty. Wired 440 all the time. nice mouth, hunts out good and stays looking for work. good treedog and very accurate. tone broke, house trained when he was younger. sits on command etc. dog has had a lot of work put into him. I am in college and i do not have time to hunt him the way he should be hunted therefore i would like to sell him or trade for an alpha system, or anything that doesn't eat unless its a nice coon dog. 800$ and all the trial you want. my number is 910-978-3516. any questions just call or text me. located in Hoke County N.C

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-23-2018 02:42 AM
Kreitz20 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kreitz20 Click here to Send Kreitz20 a Private Message Click Here to Email Kreitz20 Find more posts by Kreitz20 Add Kreitz20 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
squaller
UKC Forum Member

Sq dog

Do u have pics or video of dog
Intrested nc also

GRntch cokey swamps stylish Banjo

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-27-2018 05:53 AM
squaller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for squaller Click here to Send squaller a Private Message Click Here to Email squaller Find more posts by squaller Add squaller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote