UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Bias Female & County Line Male
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CKThunderstruck
UKC Forum Member

Bias Female & County Line Male

UKC Plott Hound Female Born 1/12/2013 - Can and will hunt but is not a competition style dog.

UKC/AKC Plott Hound Male Born 11/29/2014 - Has never been hunted but has seen trapped coon and has reacted the way you'd want a potential coon dog to react.

creasmankennels.weebly.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-20-2016 02:23 AM
CKThunderstruck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CKThunderstruck Click here to Send CKThunderstruck a Private Message Click Here to Email CKThunderstruck Visit CKThunderstruck's homepage! Find more posts by CKThunderstruck Add CKThunderstruck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CKThunderstruck
UKC Forum Member

Coony D, your inbox is full and I can't reply to your PM. If you would, clear out some messages and let me know when you do so I can reply.

Old Post 07-20-2016 03:10 AM
CKThunderstruck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CKThunderstruck Click here to Send CKThunderstruck a Private Message Click Here to Email CKThunderstruck Visit CKThunderstruck's homepage! Find more posts by CKThunderstruck Add CKThunderstruck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russellplotts
UKC Forum Member

Bais Female

nice looking female if I was closer she would be eating my feed and getting some grandkids interested in plot hounds

Old Post 07-21-2016 09:35 PM
Russellplotts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russellplotts Click here to Send Russellplotts a Private Message Find more posts by Russellplotts Add Russellplotts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CKThunderstruck
UKC Forum Member

BTT
Can deliver either to Autumn Oaks

Old Post 07-26-2016 03:53 PM
dog5
UKC Forum Member

PH. No. Thank you!

Old Post 07-26-2016 09:02 PM
dog5 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dog5 Click here to Send dog5 a Private Message Find more posts by dog5 Add dog5 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CKThunderstruck
UKC Forum Member

RussellPlotts, your inbox is full so I wasn't able to send you a message. But yes I can bring her to Oaks and the price on her is $100

Old Post 07-27-2016 01:05 AM
stonehill
UKC Forum Member

prvt msg sent

A houndsmans drive is not the thrill of the kill it's the sound of the hound !!!

Old Post 08-01-2016 04:15 AM
stonehill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stonehill Click here to Send stonehill a Private Message Click Here to Email stonehill Find more posts by stonehill Add stonehill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EARL BINGHAM
UKC Forum Member

Female

Is she solid black

PAYTEN PAIGE

Old Post 08-26-2016 04:59 AM
EARL BINGHAM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EARL BINGHAM Click here to Send EARL BINGHAM a Private Message Find more posts by EARL BINGHAM Add EARL BINGHAM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EARL BINGHAM
UKC Forum Member

Female

Is she solid black

PAYTEN PAIGE

Old Post 08-26-2016 04:59 AM
EARL BINGHAM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EARL BINGHAM Click here to Send EARL BINGHAM a Private Message Find more posts by EARL BINGHAM Add EARL BINGHAM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote