UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Grnite Raging Waters Wizard Of Oz
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jason Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Grnite Raging Waters Wizard Of Oz

UKC GRNITE Ch, PKC CH RAGING WATERS WIZARD OF OZ HTX (Current PKC earning is $3428.51) I have thought about it and am going to sell him.

Here is the deal…please read all if you are interested in him...

Oz is getting old. He will be 9 in September. Oz sold for some crazy money as a young hound and then for some pretty good money several more times. I payed a lot for him myself. I am not giving him away but I not going to ask anywhere near what I have in him. I try to be straight up about a hound so that is why I will price him where I will privately. I was not told straight up about him when I bought him. Oz has the Erlichia disease from ticks. Which is my theory of why he changed hands some in the past few years. When he has a flare-up, he is not worth shooting. He does not hunt right and misses bad. When he is not having a flare-up, he is tough. He can tree a coon anywhere and compete with anything! I would just as soon bet on him as any dog I have ever followed. Until this fall he has had about one flare-up a year. A round of antibotics and he is done. The last time our vet had us try a shot and he had some kind of flare up late last fall and it lingered for a long while. They said it could have definitely been from the treatment we tried. We ended up not hunting him any. He started coming back around to himself this spring and is now looking and acting pretty good again. I would like to see someone hunt him back up and even put him in some hunts again.

The bigger thing is this dog should have been used as a stud more! We have had him I think almost 3 years and not one person has bred to him. A million calls and most thought we should be happy to let them breed their females for free. That did not work out so well for either party, those just ended with no pups for anyone.

I just checked again yesterday and he is the #4 reproducer for breed in PKC for pup winnings 2020.

His 2020 pups $$ numbers as of 05/07/20 is $1197.50

I’ve laid it out there pretty well. I am not showing him 100 ways he is here if you want him. Again, he is not free but I definitely am going to price him according to all the things I have mentioned above.

Call or text me if you are interested.

Jason
931-979-8635

----------GrNite Bingos Northern Blue Dancer
-----GrNite Nasoba Valley Piazon
----------Pr Sheppards Northern Blue Brook
GrNite Oz
----------GrNite Tuckers blue Boomer
-----Nt Ch Blue Creek Alice
----------GrNite B&Ds Blue Ruby

931-979-8635

NTCH Limbhanging Blue Punch (GRNITE WIZARD OF OZ x NTCH BARKER CREEK POLLY)
NTCH Limbhanging Blue Hanna ( GRNITE Gauge x GRNITE DicZ)

Coon dogs of the past:

GRNITE CH PKC CH WIZARD OF OZ (GRNITE Piazon x NTCH Alice)
GRCH GRNITE CH TREEBANGING HOSS (Dual Grand Rambo 2 x GRNITE White River Sugar)
CH NTCH WHITAKER'S BLUE LEXUS

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-08-2020 04:58 PM
Jason Thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Thompson Click here to Send Jason Thompson a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Thompson Add Jason Thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trent
UKC Forum Member

Sold

NtCh North Star Blue Tiki (RIP)
(Thorson's Tree'n Blue Dutch X North Star Blue Kitty)
1st, 1st, 3rd, 5th, and a 9th

Gr. Nt. Ch. North Star Blue Oakley (Rip)
(Oppy's Rushcreek Spit X North Star Blue Tiki)

NiteCh North Star Blue Gucci
(North Star Blue Oakley x Rolin Blue Freaky Fast)

NiteCh Barker Creek El Chapo
(Raging Water Wizard of Oz x Barker Creek Blue Polly)

Old Post 05-09-2020 12:09 AM
Trent is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trent Click here to Send Trent a Private Message Click Here to Email Trent Find more posts by Trent Add Trent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Harper
UKC Forum Member

Oz

Where did he go? I have a nt ch double spike bred female I'd like to breed to him. Would have like to have got ahold of him.

Old Post 05-10-2020 06:23 PM
Andy Harper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy Harper Click here to Send Andy Harper a Private Message Click Here to Email Andy Harper Find more posts by Andy Harper Add Andy Harper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Wizzard

Looks like Trent bought him to me.

Patrick Barrett

Old Post 05-10-2020 07:21 PM
breezyoaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for breezyoaks Click here to Send breezyoaks a Private Message Click Here to Email breezyoaks Find more posts by breezyoaks Add breezyoaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Harper
UKC Forum Member

Sure Nuff

Yes I also seen that Trent responded. But Trent doesn't tell me much about where the dog went. Iowa? pretty good sized place to go looking for a dog with the info of Trent bought him. Thanks for getting me on the right track though.

Old Post 05-11-2020 06:23 PM
Andy Harper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy Harper Click here to Send Andy Harper a Private Message Click Here to Email Andy Harper Find more posts by Andy Harper Add Andy Harper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trent
UKC Forum Member

I did not buy him. I believe he is headed to Paragon, Indiana.

NtCh North Star Blue Tiki (RIP)
(Thorson's Tree'n Blue Dutch X North Star Blue Kitty)
1st, 1st, 3rd, 5th, and a 9th

Gr. Nt. Ch. North Star Blue Oakley (Rip)
(Oppy's Rushcreek Spit X North Star Blue Tiki)

NiteCh North Star Blue Gucci
(North Star Blue Oakley x Rolin Blue Freaky Fast)

NiteCh Barker Creek El Chapo
(Raging Water Wizard of Oz x Barker Creek Blue Polly)

Old Post 05-11-2020 06:35 PM
Trent is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trent Click here to Send Trent a Private Message Click Here to Email Trent Find more posts by Trent Add Trent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Thompson
UKC Forum Member

responses

I have tried to respond to all the calls. If i have missed you feel free to contact me. He has been sold and should be headed to Indiana soon. If anything changes i will let you know.
thanks
Jason

931-979-8635

Coon dogs of the past:

Old Post 05-11-2020 09:00 PM
Jason Thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Thompson Click here to Send Jason Thompson a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Thompson Add Jason Thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Surveyor
UKC Forum Member

Oz is at our farm now, with his littermate sister Punkin and 4 other Grand Nite (and 1 nt ch) half siblings and the farm where his father was born and died at. We aren't certain currently of future hunts or breeding. We first have to see just what his health will allow, we hope to get him back to the way he used to be, but regardless, he is at his forever home now, and his days of being transferred to anyone else are over!

2 time world finalist, 10th overall and high scoring Bluetick of the 2010 UKC World Coonhound Championship
NASHOBA VALLEY PIAZON, (RIP)
his littermate brother
UKC NT CH SHEPPARDS NORTHERN
BLUE LONER (RIP)
UKC GR NT CH RATTLERS BLUE SKY (RIP)
UKC Gr NT CH, PKC Ch Sheppard's Northern Blue Abbie, (PiazonxSky) UKC GR NT CH 'pr' Sheppards Northern Blue Punkin (PiazonXAlice) High scoring Bluetick of the 2015 (50th anniversary) Grand American, 2017 National Grand Nite Champion of breed, 2017 BBOA zone 4 Nite hunt dog of the year. Queen of hunt on 2019 Grand National Bluetick Reunion, 5th place and High Scoring Bluetick of 2019 UKC world Nite hunt Championship, 2019 Triple Crown Winner.
UKC GR NT CH 'pr' Mckintosh's Blue Flame Chopper
Gr Nt Ch Sheppards Northern Blue Goomba (Piazon X Dizzie) 14th place 2017 UKC world coon hound championship 100 purina point cast wins in 2018
and several other blueticks of lesser accomplishments

Last edited by Surveyor on 05-22-2020 at 12:16 AM

Old Post 05-22-2020 12:12 AM
Surveyor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Surveyor Click here to Send Surveyor a Private Message Click Here to Email Surveyor Find more posts by Surveyor Add Surveyor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KYHoundDawg
UKC Forum Member

That’s great Mike

PR B&B Docs Buzzed Again

Past Hounds
PR Horsefly Hollow Pepper, passed with a 1st and HTX pass
GRCH NITCH PR Allens Nationwide Suckerpunch HTX
GrCH2 NITCH PR Brockman's Remington Clover HTX

GRCH GRNITCH PKC SCH PR Brockman’s Blue Buzz HTX (semen available)
BBOA
502-417-2086

Old Post 05-22-2020 01:11 AM
KYHoundDawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KYHoundDawg Click here to Send KYHoundDawg a Private Message Click Here to Email KYHoundDawg Find more posts by KYHoundDawg Add KYHoundDawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Mike,

I hope he does get back to the dog he was and I know he will be well taken care of.
Jason

931-979-8635

Coon dogs of the past:

Old Post 05-22-2020 04:43 AM
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

Yes he will for sure be taken care of at Mikes house ! Mike as ALL WAYS been straight with me give him a call

Old Post 05-29-2020 11:20 AM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote