UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Lets see them COMA dogs
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by WVHUNTER24.7
This is my Triple Coma bred 5 month old pup out of GRNTCH Chromes Wild Lincoln and a Comas Stylish Legend Female

LINCOLNS LEGENDARY ROCK

GOOD LOOKIN PUP MAN!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-02-2014 08:34 PM
Storm99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Storm99 Click here to Send Storm99 a Private Message Click Here to Email Storm99 Find more posts by Storm99 Add Storm99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mac attack
UKC Forum Member

Talking Cooper

He did not seem to want to cross the electric fence twice. I think we need to knock one out to him soon. That will keep him at the tree and he will understand why he should stay... If only there was a few coons in every wheat field.

NiteCh McCulley's Tree_Hugging Murphy(Coma/Coma)
M
Reedsville, Wi
920-973-0124

Old Post 07-03-2014 12:43 AM
mac attack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mac attack Click here to Send mac attack a Private Message Click Here to Email mac attack Find more posts by mac attack Add mac attack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ronald schultz
UKC Forum Member

thats up to you

Its never yet been proven to me to be true??!?

Old Post 07-03-2014 03:35 AM
ronald schultz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronald schultz Click here to Send ronald schultz a Private Message Find more posts by ronald schultz Add ronald schultz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 07-25-2014 06:01 PM
dchartt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dchartt Click here to Send dchartt a Private Message Click Here to Email dchartt Find more posts by dchartt Add dchartt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jamie Thurman
UKC Forum Member

coma top and bottom

NITECH NOCTURNAL NAILOR JR
GRNITECH JUDGE DREDD 7/2/04 to 8/4/14
GRNITECH WALACES LITTLE ELLI (2014 SATURDAY NIGHT GEORGIA STATE GRNITECH WINNER AND 2ND IN THE FINAL 4)

GRCH GRNITECH GRFCH WOODS DANDY SAS( GRNITECH ABBOTTS ELK RIVER RATTLER X WOODS DANDY BRANDY )

GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL KIT ( GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL TORUCH X GRNITECH GOLD RIVER MEG )

NITECH CH SWAMP AND RIVER QUEEN (CAST WINNER AT BABY STAKES & 3 WINS TWDS GRNITECH) (GRNITECH DOUBLE XL X NITECH CH A LITTLE BIT NASTY )

BEANS 2 FAMOUS FOR U (GRNTCH HARDWOOD BEAN X GRNTCH SKIPPERS ALMOST FAMOUS)
GIRLS HUNT TO
Jamie Thurman
770-262-5241

Old Post 07-30-2014 03:53 PM
Jamie Thurman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jamie Thurman Click here to Send Jamie Thurman a Private Message Click Here to Email Jamie Thurman Find more posts by Jamie Thurman Add Jamie Thurman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

Mac attack how is your coma sackett pup doing? Found mine lastnight milling around base of tree with coon 6 ft above his head I coulda touched it! Never got on tree...It was sad hahaha but I do like him a lot and hes only been in the woods a couple months now, hes never been hunted with another dog

When he double checked and re ran his track I walked up to the tree and the coon never moved never seen that before he was within arms length, big ol coon too

Old Post 08-17-2014 01:53 AM
dchartt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dchartt Click here to Send dchartt a Private Message Click Here to Email dchartt Find more posts by dchartt Add dchartt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mac attack
UKC Forum Member

Work in progress

My pup can move a track without too much trouble, locate and tree for a solid 30 seconds. Then if I am not there he will take off and start hunting again. When hunting with other dogs he stays at the tree longer but I have been hunting him alone more often. I will continue to run him often this fall and if knocking coons out to him does not make him want to tree more, I will run him on coyotes this winter. I think he will be a very good coonhound a few months from now, he just needs to put it all together and realize what I want him to do.

M
Reedsville, Wi
920-973-0124

Old Post 08-17-2014 08:30 PM
mac attack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mac attack Click here to Send mac attack a Private Message Click Here to Email mac attack Find more posts by mac attack Add mac attack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

good deal, they seem like they have the brains, Shakey put up 3 kittens lastnite in 3 different trees milled around all 3 trees enough for me to go find the coon but never treed, he did stand up on the 1 tree and sniff real good and I could tell he knew the coon went up but never opened up on them...one of these days hell put it all together

Old Post 08-22-2014 03:32 PM
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by WVHUNTER24.7
This is my Triple Coma bred 5 month old pup out of GRNTCH Chromes Wild Lincoln and a Comas Stylish Legend Female

LINCOLNS LEGENDARY ROCK

Nice lookin pup.

"Coma Power"
"It's in the blood"
HOME- 219-326-7907
CELL-219-575-0067

Old Post 08-24-2014 06:20 PM
Mike Van Dusen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Van Dusen Click here to Send Mike Van Dusen a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Van Dusen Find more posts by Mike Van Dusen Add Mike Van Dusen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ExtremeComa
UKC Forum Member

Grntch grch 'pr' extreme coma

At stud in central mississippi. One of the few living sons of the great Schults Stylish Coma. 3 time ukc world hunt qualifier, ukc world zone semifinals overall winner. Around $500 won in limited pkc. Dual gr extreme coma. Stud fee $200 http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums...zpssvczoc2m.jpg Working on lining up 2015 performance and super stakes call or text 6019551684 for more info.

Last edited by ExtremeComa on 08-25-2014 at 01:21 PM

Old Post 08-25-2014 01:18 PM
ExtremeComa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ExtremeComa Click here to Send ExtremeComa a Private Message Click Here to Email ExtremeComa Find more posts by ExtremeComa Add ExtremeComa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WVHUNTER24.7
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Van Dusen
Nice lookin pup.

Thank You
He is growing up fast!!!!!!!!!

304-881-2695 CELL

HOME OF

GR NT CH CHROMES WILD LINCOLN (DOUBLE COMA X WESSELS WILD CASEY X THUNDERS WILD CLYDE X STYLISH HARRY)
2012 SETWD CAST WINNER
QUALIFIED FOR 2012 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
2013 SETWD 2nd Place NT CH
QUALIFIED FOR 2013 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
2013 WALKER DAYS CAST WINNER MONTPELIER, OH
QUALIFIED FOR 2014 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
PERFORMANCE SIRE
SUPERSTAKES SIRE

GRNTCH LINCOLNS STYLISH JAZZ ( CHROMES WILD LINCOLN/UPLINGERS JOE/STYLISH LITTLE MAN)
QUALIFIED FOR 2015 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

PR LINCOLNS BOTTOMLAND STYLE ( CHROMES WILD LINCOLN / RIVER BEND STYLE / WHITE TRASH )

Old Post 08-27-2014 09:35 PM
WVHUNTER24.7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVHUNTER24.7 Click here to Send WVHUNTER24.7 a Private Message Click Here to Email WVHUNTER24.7 Find more posts by WVHUNTER24.7 Add WVHUNTER24.7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rscott
UKC Forum Member

Love the smut mouth Comadogs got one double coma breed looks a lot like that pup.

Old Post 08-30-2014 08:59 PM
rscott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rscott Click here to Send rscott a Private Message Find more posts by rscott Add rscott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
devin todd
UKC Forum Member

Is there any of these double coma bred around Oklahoma

Old Post 09-01-2014 07:03 PM
devin todd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for devin todd Click here to Send devin todd a Private Message Click Here to Email devin todd Find more posts by devin todd Add devin todd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mac attack
UKC Forum Member

Dchartt

How is your walker doing? Cooper treed one last and treed it very well. He was 600+ yards from the truck when he blew up the tree! I am very excited as hide season is only weeks and he made a big step tonight. I knocked it out to him and he seemed to enjoy that too. Keep him in the woods and good things will happen.

M
Reedsville, Wi
920-973-0124

Old Post 10-06-2014 03:59 AM
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

Thats awesome glad to hear that...shaker put another one up thursday night but still hasnt got on the tree, its been about.4-5 months ive had him in the woods, how long was it until yours treed? He is in all the other catergories doing great i really really like him so far

Old Post 10-06-2014 02:05 PM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Mac Attack and DCHART, What kind of mouth has those pups got,They got any...DRIVE...in them.Post a contact # ,I would like to ask about the pups.Thanks,JBG 843-841-5008

Old Post 10-08-2014 06:44 PM
James B Grice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James B Grice Click here to Send James B Grice a Private Message Click Here to Email James B Grice Find more posts by James B Grice Add James B Grice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

Shaker hasnt opened on track yet but from what he has said in the kennel hes got a deep ol loud houndy mouth on him...far as drive goes hes laid back but will kick rocks when you cutem loose, too early for me to say much at this point hes still not sure what hes suppose to be doing...ill send a pm with my phone number

Old Post 10-09-2014 03:33 AM
mac attack
UKC Forum Member

new addition

This pup is full of coma blood. he was born from an accidental father-daughter cross. His father is a direct son of stylish coma. He also goes bach to Hardwood Cornell on his mothers side. I have high hopes and expectations for this little guy.

M
Reedsville, Wi
920-973-0124

Old Post 10-16-2014 03:11 PM
ronald schultz
UKC Forum Member

lots of hair

Like he is ready for tis winter....I thinks its gonna be a good one, our heifers look like a herd of yaks. !!!!! little Jens almost got himself in ma. "n pa's penitentiary!!! again!!

Old Post 10-19-2014 05:31 PM
ronald schultz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronald schultz Click here to Send ronald schultz a Private Message Find more posts by ronald schultz Add ronald schultz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ronald schultz
UKC Forum Member

cooper looked good, the other night

For a cool February coonhound!

Old Post 02-12-2015 10:19 PM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Anyone got a good contact # for Mike Van Dusen / Cash,DIRECT SON OF stylish COMA in N,W,Ind,.Thanks for any info...James B Grice 843-841-5008

Last edited by James B Grice on 02-15-2015 at 07:36 AM

Old Post 02-15-2015 03:43 AM
James B Grice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James B Grice Click here to Send James B Grice a Private Message Click Here to Email James B Grice Find more posts by James B Grice Add James B Grice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by James B Grice
Anyone got a good contact # for Mike Van Dusen / Cash,DIRECT SON OF stylish COMA in N,W,Ind,.Thanks for any info...James B Grice 843-841-5008

My number is at the bottom of every post on every thread,
219-326-7907

"Coma Power"
"It's in the blood"
HOME- 219-326-7907
CELL-219-575-0067

Last edited by Mike Van Dusen on 02-15-2015 at 02:47 PM

Old Post 02-15-2015 02:04 PM
Mike Van Dusen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Van Dusen Click here to Send Mike Van Dusen a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Van Dusen Find more posts by Mike Van Dusen Add Mike Van Dusen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

COMA!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 03-13-2015 10:06 PM
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

Austin, here is Shaker on the tree
sorry i cant get the video turned right side up for the life of me

View My Video

Old Post 03-14-2015 03:34 PM
mac attack
UKC Forum Member

shaker is looking good. he still checks himself a lot like shaker was doing but that is fine with me. I would rather he recheck himself and be positive than tree his head off and be wrong. looks like you guys still got a lot of snow.

M
Reedsville, Wi
920-973-0124

Old Post 03-14-2015 05:27 PM