UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Good Females of the Breed Right now
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Clays_coondogs
UKC Forum Member

Good Females of the Breed Right now

What are all of the good females of the breed that are alive out there right now? Who has them? I'm not talking decent females, I'm talking the good ones that are hard to find and that have a crazy amount of drive and heart.

Male:

AKC SUPREME GRNTCH AND GRCH UKC GRCH NTCH BEAR CREEK Z71 (BTTB HAWK X GI JANE)

GRNTCH CH PR BTTB MR. FREEZE (can be Perf and SS sire)
1st and 2nd place open registered 2013 Redbone Days
2nd place NTCH Autumn Oaks 2013
4th place 2014 UKC Youth Nationals
2016 B&T Days Cast Winner
3 wins to Grand show champion

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-21-2016 08:18 PM
Clays_coondogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clays_coondogs Click here to Send Clays_coondogs a Private Message Click Here to Email Clays_coondogs Find more posts by Clays_coondogs Add Clays_coondogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houseofquality
UKC Forum Member

I have them

Old Post 10-21-2016 10:07 PM
houseofquality is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houseofquality Click here to Send houseofquality a Private Message Click Here to Email houseofquality Visit houseofquality's homepage! Find more posts by houseofquality Add houseofquality to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clays_coondogs
UKC Forum Member

Bill, you got all the bitches!! 😜

Male:

Old Post 10-21-2016 11:20 PM
Clays_coondogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clays_coondogs Click here to Send Clays_coondogs a Private Message Click Here to Email Clays_coondogs Find more posts by Clays_coondogs Add Clays_coondogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

Re: Good Females of the Breed Right now

quote:
Originally posted by Clays_coondogs
What are all of the good females of the breed that are alive out there right now? Who has them? I'm not talking decent females, I'm talking the good ones that are hard to find and that have a crazy amount of drive and heart.

hey clay, they dont grow on trees! (except at bills kennel)...

going to give you piece of advice take it or leave it makes me no difference.

top dogs are made in the woods from starting with good stock then relentless hunting and training and serious culling. most good stuff isnt for sale and even if so theres usually a reason. even with right kind of male and female bred theres no sure thing and rarely a magic cross unless lucky and right type of person is training and hunting pups.

pedigree pounding and what not is romantic idea but more often than not its bullsh!t. spend time in the woods making a dog, not always looking, buying, selling, trading.

i think being young, able bodied, and having good hunting areas it would sure be funner taking dumb dumb pup to coon dog instead of buying dog after dog.

all jokes aside having bill live so close and in state is a hound hunters dream for advice, wish i lived closer so could hunt together more often. i talk to bill few nights a week late at night breaking down each others hunts and getting advice on what went on and what his opinions are. he has helped me a bunch and has forgotten more than most of us know.

good luck, its a punishing sport thats for sure.

Old Post 10-22-2016 08:36 AM
mnb&t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mnb&t Click here to Send mnb&t a Private Message Find more posts by mnb&t Add mnb&t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clays_coondogs
UKC Forum Member

Not looking to buy any dogs. Just want to know if there are any good females out there. From the sounds of it, Bill Mack's the only one with good females! Just wondered what the top females of the breed are right now in the competitive side.

Male:

Old Post 10-22-2016 12:40 PM
MR.RATMAN
Banned

Jeff Nelsons Dixie is doing a ton of winning and already has a big start again this year for the Illinois state and breed race..

PKC CH Byers Boogar Hollow D
( Mojo On Tap X Midnight Fly )

Old Post 10-22-2016 12:49 PM
MR.RATMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MR.RATMAN Click here to Send MR.RATMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email MR.RATMAN Find more posts by MR.RATMAN Add MR.RATMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blckntan337
UKC Forum Member

IMO Dual Grand talk about set m up Della

I have one that I consider way above average.. she gives you 100% every time you turn her loose and will get treed somewhere and is great about having it.. Loves to get split treed and can flat move a track any type of track..
Dale mangrum will tell you the same. Mitch Loggins has hunted with her n will tell you she's a very nice hound.. Now only time will tell if she can reproduce only has 10 pups. N over half are only 2 months old.. I hope she reproduces well.

I plan on hunting her in some bigger hunts this year if everything works out as planned.. As she is now 7, doesn't hunt or act her age..

Last edited by blckntan337 on 10-25-2016 at 04:09 PM

Old Post 10-22-2016 04:36 PM
blckntan337 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blckntan337 Click here to Send blckntan337 a Private Message Click Here to Email blckntan337 Find more posts by blckntan337 Add blckntan337 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

female

I have got 2 females NO 1 Jone's Al Jewel X Raw Kansas Jammer X Last Chance Cinder. NO 2 Silver Creek Little Girl she is out of James Hedrick stock all I can say COON DOGS.

Old Post 10-22-2016 10:34 PM
Orville White J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Orville White J Click here to Send Orville White J a Private Message Click Here to Email Orville White J Find more posts by Orville White J Add Orville White J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeerSlyer86
UKC Forum Member

Blaise Bauer has Millie that's off of Kansas Jr. I'm just waiting for him to breed her so I can get me a pup

Home of the Rattle Box Squaller
Nitech' Pr' Teague's Bama Timber Rattler
GRNitech' Pr' Ky River Giz
Pr' Teague's Late Nite Riddler
Pr' BTTB Storm

Old Post 10-23-2016 03:33 AM
DeerSlyer86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DeerSlyer86 Click here to Send DeerSlyer86 a Private Message Click Here to Email DeerSlyer86 Find more posts by DeerSlyer86 Add DeerSlyer86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeerSlyer86
UKC Forum Member

Lovis has some good females from what I hear

Home of the Rattle Box Squaller
Nitech' Pr' Teague's Bama Timber Rattler
GRNitech' Pr' Ky River Giz
Pr' Teague's Late Nite Riddler
Pr' BTTB Storm

Old Post 10-23-2016 03:34 AM
DeerSlyer86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DeerSlyer86 Click here to Send DeerSlyer86 a Private Message Click Here to Email DeerSlyer86 Find more posts by DeerSlyer86 Add DeerSlyer86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Just sold one tonight under the tree !

Old Post 10-23-2016 05:50 AM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freeman
UKC Forum Member

i got a couple here that i like that have done a little winning

Old Post 10-23-2016 07:43 AM
Freeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freeman Click here to Send Freeman a Private Message Find more posts by Freeman Add Freeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

females

Lovis has got one i no she is at my house her name is Chevell she is a TREE DOG DELUXE He mite put some videos on here of her. By the way she is out of CASH.

Old Post 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Orville White J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Orville White J Click here to Send Orville White J a Private Message Click Here to Email Orville White J Find more posts by Orville White J Add Orville White J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

Drum x Lizzy

I have one here off the above cross,can still compete for her age... Solid on track,hard tree dog,hunts out,have to catch off a tree,has no reverse,

PR B and B's Smokin' Willie

"PR"B and B's Coon Doctor
( Gr.Nite Ch.Bee Creek Dr.Max xGr.Nite Ch. Moonshine Maggie)

Past Home of:

Nite Ch. "PR"B and B's Smokin' Misty (2007-2018)

Nite Ch B&B's Black Hoss (1992-2003)

Nite Ch.Gr.Ch. Shaker Hill Mr. Grubbs (2003-2011)

Old Post 10-23-2016 02:22 PM
Billy George is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy George Click here to Send Billy George a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy George Visit Billy George's homepage! Find more posts by Billy George Add Billy George to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Val Nelson
UKC Forum Member

GENESIS....

DUAL GRAND CHAMPION AT 19 months old... LITTLE BLACK WALNUT GENESIS... Vallen Nelson...

Old Post 10-23-2016 04:20 PM
Val Nelson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Val Nelson Click here to Send Val Nelson a Private Message Click Here to Email Val Nelson Find more posts by Val Nelson Add Val Nelson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randy ar
UKC Forum Member

Dual Grand Black Iron Darla

Owned by Keith and Kandy Pennington from Sheridan Arkansas. Is the best black and tan female ive ever hunted with. She won the Arkansas State Ukc hunt 2013. Iv been comp hunting about 30 years she is nice. Think she has a litter of pups now. I think she is #5 on the repoducer list in ukc.

Old Post 10-24-2016 11:59 PM
randy ar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randy ar Click here to Send randy ar a Private Message Find more posts by randy ar Add randy ar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
james norman
UKC Forum Member

Just bought Boo from Charles Pullen,extra nice.Can hunt her any way you like and all the motor that u need.GOOD well balanced female.

Past {Nt.Ch. Rapdan River Black Booty} GNT. CH.Ugly X GNT.CH. Getto Queen}
PKC.CH.Slam'n Raven[Gnt.CH.Troubadour X Buckeye Jam ]

Old Post 10-25-2016 12:01 PM
james norman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for james norman Click here to Send james norman a Private Message Click Here to Email james norman Find more posts by james norman Add james norman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by james norman
Just bought Boo from Charles Pullen,extra nice.Can hunt her any way you like and all the motor that u need.GOOD well balanced female.
Thanks James I'm really glad you like Boo . Selling her was a very tough decision for me being that she was one of my favorites. And I've done had a pile of hounds in my 25yrs and hunted with bunch of others so called winners but like I told you I'm not hunting her like I use to . Now hunt the hair off her James . Lol

Old Post 10-25-2016 04:00 PM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gacoonchaser
UKC Forum Member

I'd say winningest female in the circuit now is nelsons Dixie bitch, won more than anything else I'd say and only 3 I believe

PKC CH GRCH GRNITECH KY RIVER HOBIE

PKC CH GRNITECH KY RIVER BIG TIME BLACK JACK

HAVE COONS IN THEM TREES, THE REST FALLS INTO PLACE!!!!

Old Post 10-25-2016 08:37 PM
gacoonchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gacoonchaser Click here to Send gacoonchaser a Private Message Click Here to Email gacoonchaser Find more posts by gacoonchaser Add gacoonchaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan D.
UKC Forum Member

kinda partial to my Gr Nt Cloudy female. Seems to be a real good reproducer. Happens to be the mother to the Genesis female of Val Nelson.

Old Post 10-26-2016 08:41 PM
Dan D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan D. Click here to Send Dan D. a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan D. Find more posts by Dan D. Add Dan D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fcblackandtans
UKC Forum Member

female

Ive got a littermate to genesis out of cloudy and jammer that is a coondog too. I dont walk to slick trees in these steep hills.no trash other than 2 possums.

Old Post 10-27-2016 02:31 PM
fcblackandtans is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fcblackandtans Click here to Send fcblackandtans a Private Message Find more posts by fcblackandtans Add fcblackandtans to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLACKNTANS
UKC Forum Member

sally- phillip herron
moonpie sally- randy smith
dixie- jeff nelson

just a few that come to mind

PAST HOME OF
GR NT CH TENNESSEE TRIP
(CH GRNT CH HOLDINGS ROCKET FUEL X GR NT CH JUNIORS DARK HOLLOW DAISY)

NT CH JANE'S BOY
(GR NT CH BTTB BLACKHAWK X GR NT CH GI JANE)

Old Post 10-27-2016 03:54 PM
BLACKNTANS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLACKNTANS Click here to Send BLACKNTANS a Private Message Find more posts by BLACKNTANS Add BLACKNTANS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1968 BT
UKC Forum Member

Black River

Some Black River females out there.

Daughter Gr. Nt Embry/Gr.Nt. Rapper.

Old Post 10-29-2016 01:14 PM
1968 BT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1968 BT Click here to Send 1968 BT a Private Message Click Here to Email 1968 BT Find more posts by 1968 BT Add 1968 BT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MR.RATMAN
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by gacoonchaser
I'd say winningest female in the circuit now is nelsons Dixie bitch, won more than anything else I'd say and only 3 I believe

You are correct and the only B&T that made it to the quarter finals in the $$$ world hunt and should make a gold champion before she turns the age of 4

PKC CH Byers Boogar Hollow D
( Mojo On Tap X Midnight Fly )

Old Post 10-29-2016 08:01 PM
MR.RATMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MR.RATMAN Click here to Send MR.RATMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email MR.RATMAN Find more posts by MR.RATMAN Add MR.RATMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote