UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > What a great Nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bruce Hobbs
UKC Forum Member

What a great Nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While Batmania an the Ohio State Championship was going on. I went to a simple hunt that consisted of 2 ntch dogs and 2 casts of 4 open reg. dogs. Had to drive a long ways to hunt but it was worth it all. I was hunting a Smoky 7 dog an the other fellow was hunting a Bluetick both males. They treed together well with no face barking or trouble at all. The Blue dog lacked 1 win to grand and we had no wins toward grand. We could have ran the score up to 1050 or something of the sort but rather we were about better dogs and came in with a dead cast. I guess what I am trying to say is it is better to have a great time than argue around trying to get a win at any cost. We also had a young boy along to watch an hopefully he learned something about sportsmanship. My hope is that people get more about better dogs and less a win at any cost. The world is full of cheaters. Sort yourself because those that mind don't care and the ones that mind don't matter.

I don't go to many hunts any more because it gets old hunting with those that try an get a win at any cost. So thanks Ronnie Lee for the nice hunt. I enjoyed it.

Be who you are and say what you feel Because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter.

Bruce Hobbs
918 645 3740
Rickyman777@gmail.com

Last edited by Bruce Hobbs on 10-09-2016 at 05:13 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-09-2016 05:11 PM
Bruce Hobbs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce Hobbs Click here to Send Bruce Hobbs a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce Hobbs Find more posts by Bruce Hobbs Add Bruce Hobbs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin Horn
UKC Forum Member

Yes indeed that sounded like a great night!

HORN'S SOUTHERN NOVA CANE (grch grntch first class smokin' JAKE brake X lawson black JASMINE).

HORN'S SOUTHERN BLACK BETTY ( ntch ragin swamp RAT X Lawson black JASMINE)

PKC CH NTCH Horns southern Miss Vee (grnnitech Kansas Hayes X Set em up Molley)
CHKC $4,180 PKC $502
2015-CHKC top 64
2015- CHKC 2nd in breed race

PAST HOUNDS
GRNITECH GECH First class Jake Brake
NITECH Ragin Swamp Rat
NITECH GRCH Grimes Hilltop Misty
NITCH Horns Southern Midnight Rage

Old Post 10-09-2016 10:50 PM
Kevin Horn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin Horn Click here to Send Kevin Horn a Private Message Click Here to Email Kevin Horn Visit Kevin Horn's homepage! Find more posts by Kevin Horn Add Kevin Horn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blaine Vance
UKC Forum Member

Bruce Hobbs sounded like a good night.

GR NT CH GR CH RAINEY BRAKE DRIFTER
GR NT CH CH VANCES SCREAMING EAGLE
GR NT CH BAD COMPANY RIDIN SOLO
NT CH VANCES LAYEM UP DRIFTER II
NT CH BLAINE LAST CHANCE

" ITS ALL ABOUT QUALITY "

304-809-6698

Old Post 10-10-2016 02:59 AM
Blaine Vance is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blaine Vance Click here to Send Blaine Vance a Private Message Visit Blaine Vance's homepage! Find more posts by Blaine Vance Add Blaine Vance to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

bruce glad you had a good time and showed a youngster what a honest hunt is!!!

Old Post 10-10-2016 07:20 AM
mnb&t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mnb&t Click here to Send mnb&t a Private Message Find more posts by mnb&t Add mnb&t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

sorry but clarify ,, did you or didn't you tree any coon ? , no facebarking tells me you treed , could have ran the score up but didn't , are you saying you didn't cheat ?

2015 B&T days I hunt on Saturday night for and hour and 10 min alone , had the guide and one other hunter I ran a legit score up 1475 plus points , But hunted alone with 2 witnesses , No I wasn't king of hunt and No the score card didn't make it back , That's not how I want to be King of any hunt alone

But it sounds like you made a new friend

Old Post 10-12-2016 04:08 AM
Darrell Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darrell Eads Click here to Send Darrell Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Darrell Eads Find more posts by Darrell Eads Add Darrell Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote