UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Female Coon Hunters
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SaraHagy
New UKC Forum Member

I'm 17 years old, I've been huntin' for about 8 years now. It's my favortie thing to do. I do all kinds of huntin'. I coon hunt, rabbit hunt, turkey, deer. I love it (:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-04-2009 12:16 AM
SaraHagy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SaraHagy Click here to Send SaraHagy a Private Message Visit SaraHagy's homepage! Find more posts by SaraHagy Add SaraHagy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deanhagy
UKC Forum Member

gosh that was a lomg time ago lol

2010 World Hunt Cast Winner
2011 Top 16 Grands Nat'l Cast Winner
2011 3rd Place World Hunt Championship
GRHBCH CH HAGYS JADE
GRHBCH HAGYS GIZMO 2011 Nationals Registered Cast Winner 2013 Nationals top 16 HBCH Cast Win

Old Post 11-04-2009 02:01 AM
deanhagy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deanhagy Click here to Send deanhagy a Private Message Find more posts by deanhagy Add deanhagy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SaraHagy
New UKC Forum Member

haha I knoww.

Old Post 11-04-2009 02:04 AM
SaraHagy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SaraHagy Click here to Send SaraHagy a Private Message Visit SaraHagy's homepage! Find more posts by SaraHagy Add SaraHagy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
countrygirl2133
UKC Forum Member

I do't have any pics of coonhunting with me in them but I've got some other hunting pics

My 8 point from last year, shot it with my Remington .300

My doe this year

Me on the right, and my favorite hunting buddy on the left

My wedding dress (got married April, 2009)

My hunting wedding cake

www.facebook.com/megsheets
www.sheetskennel.webs.com

Last edited by countrygirl2133 on 11-04-2009 at 02:30 AM

Old Post 11-04-2009 02:09 AM
countrygirl2133 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for countrygirl2133 Click here to Send countrygirl2133 a Private Message Click Here to Email countrygirl2133 Visit countrygirl2133's homepage! Find more posts by countrygirl2133 Add countrygirl2133 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SaraHagy
New UKC Forum Member

Omg Megan. I love the dress and cakee (:
I'm planin' on my dress for prom to be camo

Old Post 11-04-2009 07:23 PM
dentree
UKC Forum Member

This was taken on 27 October this year, our 36th wedding anniversary

Old Post 11-04-2009 09:44 PM
dentree is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dentree Click here to Send dentree a Private Message Click Here to Email dentree Find more posts by dentree Add dentree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bkfleming69
UKC Forum Member

MY WIFE HUNTS ALL THE TIME WITH ME AND LOVES EVERY MINUTE OF IT.

GRNITE CH HARDTIME SWEET TALKIN' CANDY
GRNITE CH "PR" MOJO'S PERFECT STRANGER

Old Post 11-05-2009 12:10 AM
bkfleming69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bkfleming69 Click here to Send bkfleming69 a Private Message Click Here to Email bkfleming69 Find more posts by bkfleming69 Add bkfleming69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
synoviaus
UKC Forum Member

I'm a bluetick chick! Lance got me started hunting when we were dating. Now, I'm hooked. I love it as much as him. I even have my own hound. I've been hunting almost seven years now. Amy

Old Post 11-05-2009 01:00 AM
synoviaus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for synoviaus Click here to Send synoviaus a Private Message Click Here to Email synoviaus Visit synoviaus's homepage! Find more posts by synoviaus Add synoviaus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tully

My 6 year old after a couple dumps.

Old Post 11-15-2009 04:25 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondogs704
UKC Forum Member

I know lots of gals who hunt.....

I coonhunt, deer hunt and rabbit hunt. I know quite a few other beautiful-yet-gritty-enough-to-hunt gals who are serious hunters in Wisconsin. Lisa Key Lund, Erika Froeming to name a couple. Lisa has won many casts and is a force to reckon with!

There are a lot of YOUNG gals who are ones to look out for in the near future. Take a look at the picture of the kids who hunted at the WI STATE YOUTH CHAMPIONSHIP. There were 8 girls who hunted and out of 4 cast winners 3 were girls! That's impressive isn't it????? Can you say GIRLPOWER????

GrCh 'pr' JJ's She's A Pistol (Kixx X Judy)
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn185/Scott-n-Danielle/100_5555.jpg
GrCh 'pr' JJ's Big Timber Braun (Hickory X Diva)
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn185/Scott-n-Danielle/100_5775_zpsfb7c0c9c.jpg
GrCh 'pr' JJ's Timber Diva (Timber X Sugar)
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn185/Scott-n-Danielle/100_2299.jpg

Old Post 11-19-2009 01:58 AM
coondogs704 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondogs704 Click here to Send coondogs704 a Private Message Click Here to Email coondogs704 Find more posts by coondogs704 Add coondogs704 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonsmen
UKC Forum Member

man i wish every club had that many kids attending!!!!!

Old Post 11-19-2009 02:02 AM
coonsmen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonsmen Click here to Send coonsmen a Private Message Click Here to Email coonsmen Find more posts by coonsmen Add coonsmen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honey1997
UKC Forum Member

I'm at every hunt your at and even the ones your not! And dang I'm right up the road from you!!!

GRNITECH PKC CH 'PR' Valley Creek Faith

Old Post 12-09-2009 01:32 AM
honey1997 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honey1997 Click here to Send honey1997 a Private Message Click Here to Email honey1997 Find more posts by honey1997 Add honey1997 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christy
UKC Forum Member

Location: Sylva, North Carolina (the far Western Tip of the State)

GOT ONE IN TRAINING! SHE HAS BEEN IN THE WOODS SINCE SHE WAS 3 AND LOVES IT!!!

SHE IS FINALLY BIG ENOUGH WHERE SHE CAN START HANDLING SOME!

WE TOOK HER TO A YOUTH DAY IN FRANKLIN, AND SHE HAD A BLAST!!!

HERE ARE SOME PICS WE TOOK!!!

HERE IS CHEYENNE SHOWIN RED. QUINCY HELPED HER GET HIM ON THE BENCH, THEN WALKED AWAY AND LET HER DO THE REST!!!
NOTICE HER SHIRT!!!

GETTING HER TROPHY!

CHEYENNE AND JACOB WITH THEIR SHOW AND ROLL CAGE WINNINGS!

ALL THE KIDS HUNTING!!!

TURNING LOOSE!!!

CHEYENNE AND DUSTIN HUNTING!

ALL THE KIDS AND THEIR DOGS AT THE END OF THE NIGHT!!!

*GRCH NTCH'PR'RB'S Rock River Sid-R.I.P.

*CH'PR'Jet's Tember Shakin Sadie (UKC 2ND)

*Banjo

Independent Consultant for Jamberry Nails!! Check them out!!

Quincy-828-269-8768
OR Christy-828-269-4678---If we dont answer, please leave a message!!!

EVERYTHING happens for a reason.

Old Post 12-09-2009 04:20 AM
Christy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Christy Click here to Send Christy a Private Message Click Here to Email Christy Visit Christy's homepage! Find more posts by Christy Add Christy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nccoonhunter197
UKC Forum Member

How many of you would be interested in an all womens/girls nite hunt? I see youth hunts all the time but never seen just a womens hunt. I think it would be great at maybe opening some eyes to fact that women do enjoy hunting. I would be interested in how UKC would feel about it. I don't know if you can have a hunt for just one sex. I would be interested to see how it would turn out. Men are used to hunting against men and women usually have to hunt against all men so why not let the women hunt against all women?

Brian Teague 252-649-3050

Old Post 12-09-2009 02:37 PM
nccoonhunter197 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nccoonhunter197 Click here to Send nccoonhunter197 a Private Message Click Here to Email nccoonhunter197 Find more posts by nccoonhunter197 Add nccoonhunter197 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Country AintBad
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by nccoonhunter197
How many of you would be interested in an all womens/girls nite hunt? I see youth hunts all the time but never seen just a womens hunt. I think it would be great at maybe opening some eyes to fact that women do enjoy hunting. I would be interested in how UKC would feel about it. I don't know if you can have a hunt for just one sex. I would be interested to see how it would turn out. Men are used to hunting against men and women usually have to hunt against all men so why not let the women hunt against all women?

i'd be willing to help push it

Old Post 12-13-2009 10:50 PM
Country AintBad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Country AintBad Click here to Send Country AintBad a Private Message Find more posts by Country AintBad Add Country AintBad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nccoonhunter197
UKC Forum Member

I need to contact UKC and see if it is something that could be done through them. If so how many of you ladies would be interested and what state would you like to see it held in?

Brian Teague 252-649-3050

Old Post 12-15-2009 10:30 PM
nccoonhunter197 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nccoonhunter197 Click here to Send nccoonhunter197 a Private Message Click Here to Email nccoonhunter197 Find more posts by nccoonhunter197 Add nccoonhunter197 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WTONKIN
UKC Forum Member

Here is my little girl and my son getting ready to go hunting one night.

a walk in the woods with my sons dog Preacher

Old Post 12-16-2009 12:36 PM
WTONKIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WTONKIN Click here to Send WTONKIN a Private Message Find more posts by WTONKIN Add WTONKIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Country AintBad
UKC Forum Member

good stuff

Old Post 12-18-2009 05:56 PM
Country AintBad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Country AintBad Click here to Send Country AintBad a Private Message Find more posts by Country AintBad Add Country AintBad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Piotrowski13
New UKC Forum Member

New Coonhunter

I'm 22 years old and from North Carolina. I just got my first redbone coonhound. Been coonhunting before and loved it, so I decided to finally get my own dog. Any suggestions/tips on training?

Old Post 09-08-2013 06:13 AM
Piotrowski13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Piotrowski13 Click here to Send Piotrowski13 a Private Message Click Here to Email Piotrowski13 Find more posts by Piotrowski13 Add Piotrowski13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mello01
UKC Forum Member

Female coon hunters

My wife got into coon hunting about 1 1/2 ago.

Tore her ACL in the woods last week and is waiting to have surgery.

Rule around here is you don't go, neither does your dog. I have my own to hunt.

Last night with a brace on her knee, went hunting walked all the way and didn't snivel, whine, gripe or complain.

Her dog looked better than mine, that might have helped her knee some.

Donno in the same shape I could do it. She did tho....

Old Post 09-08-2013 02:23 PM
mello01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mello01 Click here to Send mello01 a Private Message Click Here to Email mello01 Find more posts by mello01 Add mello01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Caseyhoutz
UKC Forum Member

I have been hunting for as long as I can remember! my dad is the one who took me along with him! now I now co-own four of my dogs with my dad! and I have been entering them into the nite hunts.

Home of
'PR' HOUTZ COONBUSTIN SPOOKY FRED
$142.50 PKC.

CH 'PR' HOUTZ COON BUSTIN TINY

'PR' HOUTZ COONBUSTIN MOJO MAGIC

'PR' WILD STYLE CLOVERS FLAG
~Casey Houtz~

Old Post 09-09-2013 05:40 PM
Caseyhoutz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Caseyhoutz Click here to Send Caseyhoutz a Private Message Click Here to Email Caseyhoutz Find more posts by Caseyhoutz Add Caseyhoutz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carly Anderson
UKC Forum Member

SC Girls

I'm a 22 year old female from South Carolina that coon hunts! And the kicker is....my husband doesnt! So its just me a lot!

Old Post 09-09-2013 06:20 PM
Carly Anderson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carly Anderson Click here to Send Carly Anderson a Private Message Find more posts by Carly Anderson Add Carly Anderson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boogie Man
UKC Forum Member

THE BOOGIE MAN HUNTS

I GREW UP IN FLORIDA AND HAD TWO OLDER BROTHERS. WE HUNTED ANYTHING THAT MOVED DAY OR NIGHT. NOW I JUST TRY AND COON HUNT. BUT I AM GENERALLY THE ONE WITH THE CAMERA, SO NO 'LIVE ACTION' SHOTS.

ACHA CH GRNITECH YOUTH WORLD CHAMPION
AKC CCH 'PR' TAYLOR'S RASPUTIN HTX

COONDAWGS.COM 2010 HOUND OF THE YEAR **2013 World Hunt Qualified ***2013 ACHA WORLD HUNT YOUTH CHAMPION 13 & UNDER****2013 ACHA Youth Bench Show Opposite Sex Champion

RIP*UKC NITECH GRCH'PR' & ACHA NITECH WATSON'S BOOGIE MAN--2012 UEB&FA Dual Champion Male***2013 GRAND AMERICAN Dual Champion Male*** 2013 World Show First Competing Altered Male***2014 UEB&FA Dual Champion Male

RIP* UKC GRAND NITECH GRCH ACHA GRCH AKC CSGCH 'PR'TAYLORMADE MILLION $ SUGARBABY KENTUCKY STATE CHAMPIONSHIP CH FEMALE/ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GOVERNOR'S CUP GRCH FEMALE /2013 AKC KENTUCKY STATE ENGLISH FEMALE ***2015, 2014 & 2013 UKC World Hunt & Show Qualified ****2014 ACHA World Hunt Bench Show Hunting Dog World Champion/Top 16 Hunt Finisher/Youth World Hunt Champion 13 & under ******2013 ACHA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP GRCH Female BIC and World Champion *****2013 UKC World Hunt Bench Show Competitor****English & 2013 ACHA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP Opposite Sex Youth Bench Show Champion/2013 AKC NATIONAL BENCH SHOW #2 ENGLISH DOG*****2016 & 2015 UEB&FA DUAL GRAND CHAMPION

RIP* 2006-2015****AKC CSG UKC CCH GCH'PR'ALLEN'S LITTLE GOLD MAGIC 2014 UEB&FA Vicki Hill Memorial All English Show GRAND CHAMPION FEMALE & OVERALL FEMALE/2013 AKC NATIONAL BENCH SHOW #1 ENGLISH DOG & #4 OVERALL/2013 OVERALL WINNER OF AKC KENTUCKY STATE CHAMPIONSHIP/12 STATE CHAMPION FEMALE/2 TIME PURINA RACE BREED WINNER/2 TIME #1 TOP TEN ENGLISH COONHOUND/WORLD SHOW ENGLISH FEMALE/WINNER OF GRAND AMERICAN/WINNER OF ENGLISH DAYS & MORE
http://www.taylormadekennels.com
Lesa325@gmail.com
859-748-0979 Farm
859-583-1871 Lesa

Old Post 09-10-2013 02:15 AM
Boogie Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boogie Man Click here to Send Boogie Man a Private Message Click Here to Email Boogie Man Visit Boogie Man's homepage! Find more posts by Boogie Man Add Boogie Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xcobbal
New UKC Forum Member

im a teenage girl and I coon hunt and bench show! and love it! love the feeling of hearing them dogs talk at 2 am in the middle of the woods! I live in north florida!! girls hunt to! "we hunt like you only prettier" that's what the girls round here say!

Old Post 09-29-2013 09:56 PM
xcobbal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xcobbal Click here to Send xcobbal a Private Message Click Here to Email xcobbal Find more posts by xcobbal Add xcobbal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Englishgirl
New UKC Forum Member

Im 26 and have only been hunting about a yr and a half, and my 6 yr old daughter goes every step of the way with me. Just curious is there any other girls here in western north carolina that hunt to?

Old Post 10-01-2013 03:31 AM
Englishgirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Englishgirl Click here to Send Englishgirl a Private Message Click Here to Email Englishgirl Find more posts by Englishgirl Add Englishgirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote