UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > American Leopard Hound: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 15 month old Keens Big Moose female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Corey Clay
UKC Forum Member

15 month old Keens Big Moose female

Off Moose and Strikers Bawlin Blitz . Moose is a Grnite A PKC ch he is throwing quick starting and winning pups. Blitz is a coontree'er a nice solid meat dog that'll split and very accurate and is a show ch. I raised this pup and have hunted her about 10 or 12 times she is opening some on track and staying with my older dog . She is black and tan with brindle trim , good head and good feet she could do good on the bench too . She has a really good mouth can hear her way in there . She is leggy gonna be a taller female. I have not shown her a coon yet . Call or text for more info , can send pics . 770-789-3902 cell 770-258-1143 . Asking $450 . Her litter was $400 each and she is Ukc performance and Pkc super staked pd up and has Nkx pup papers .

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-07-2019 02:30 AM
Corey Clay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Clay Click here to Send Corey Clay a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Clay Add Corey Clay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Clay
UKC Forum Member

Showed this gyp the first coon I've ever shown her . She did pretty good , really got excited . I turned it loose and let her run it up tree, she treed good for a min and ran around smelling and looking for it . Have a video I can send . Took her 3 more drops she has barked just a little up a tree but opened on tracks better . Asking $400

Last edited by Corey Clay on 11-22-2019 at 06:28 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-22-2019 03:57 AM
Corey Clay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Clay Click here to Send Corey Clay a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Clay Add Corey Clay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote