UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > PKC SCH. Gr.Nt.Ch. PR Die-Hard Banker
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rcl
UKC Forum Member

Roger Adams

My Banker and Penny pup is already going hunting and running track and as never seen a coon yet (6 months old)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-10-2018 01:47 PM
Rcl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rcl Click here to Send Rcl a Private Message Click Here to Email Rcl Find more posts by Rcl Add Rcl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

My banker x penny pup is treeing his own at 7 mos old he will bust a hole in the dark by himself get struck and get treed with a coon he is gonna be special big loud mouth will post video in day or two.

Old Post 01-06-2019 02:27 PM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rusty Ruble
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the updates.

Herman,
I still have two off that cross. Mine haven't treed their own coon yet but I really like them. I'm confident they will make it. I look forward to going with yours.

Jason,
Good luck with your stud dog. Good looking critter!

I'm still hunting Banker every week. I think I'm slowing down more than he is.

Mike,
Treed three reds yesterday. All my greys are gone... Lol

God Bless!
Rusty

Home of Gr. Nt. Ch. Ruble's Stylish Lady, Gr. Nt. Ch. PKC Ch. Ruble's Die-Hard Lipper, Gr. Nt. Ch. Ms. Crank, Nt. Ch. Ruble's Stylish Magnum, Gr. Nt. Ch. PKC Ch. Ruble's Die-Hard Jackpot, Gr. Nt. Ch. Ruble's Die-Hard Misty May, Nt. Ch. Ruble's Die-Hard Ruby, and PKC Silver Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Ruble's Die-Hard Banker.

"Wise men still seek HIM"

Old Post 01-27-2019 02:57 PM
Rusty Ruble is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rusty Ruble Click here to Send Rusty Ruble a Private Message Visit Rusty Ruble's homepage! Find more posts by Rusty Ruble Add Rusty Ruble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rusty Ruble
UKC Forum Member

Hey Herman,
Just fyi, My 7 month old male pup out of your litter treed his own coon solo last night. (and a possum. Lol) Finally warmed up enough to go.
Take care,
Rusty

502-600-1020

Home of Gr. Nt. Ch. Ruble's Stylish Lady, Gr. Nt. Ch. PKC Ch. Ruble's Die-Hard Lipper, Gr. Nt. Ch. Ms. Crank, Nt. Ch. Ruble's Stylish Magnum, Gr. Nt. Ch. PKC Ch. Ruble's Die-Hard Jackpot, Gr. Nt. Ch. Ruble's Die-Hard Misty May, Nt. Ch. Ruble's Die-Hard Ruby, and PKC Silver Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Ruble's Die-Hard Banker.

Old Post 02-02-2019 02:33 PM
Rusty Ruble is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rusty Ruble Click here to Send Rusty Ruble a Private Message Visit Rusty Ruble's homepage! Find more posts by Rusty Ruble Add Rusty Ruble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rusty Ruble
UKC Forum Member

Hey Herman,
Just fyi, My 7 month old male pup out of your litter treed his own coon solo last night. (and a possum. Lol) Finally warmed up enough to go.
Take care,
Rusty

502-600-1020

Old Post 02-02-2019 02:33 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Hunted two 1 yr old banker pups tonight out of different females hot and dry but both got treed by themselves with coons. I like them banker dogs both hav huge mouths and looks to go with them. Thanks rusty for selling me the boots pup he treed a coon alone first drop.

Old Post 09-29-2019 10:06 AM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Banker....

Has he Bred any Females lately Rusty ?
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 11-03-2019 01:27 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Pups......

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Reynolds
Hey Tim, Rusty picked up a couple weaned pups last month off Banker and a Sunrise bred female.

Thanks Mike
I will shoot him a Text.
I just picked had a Male 17 Month Old brought to me to Hunt for a Month or Two......Belongs to Herman Bowling.
This Male seems pretty Smart.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 11-03-2019 11:36 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Better not over look banker boys there are some nice dogs showing up out of him I’m hard to suit want put my time in something I don’t think will work but I have had 6 or 7 banker pups and they everyone would tree a coon. I will defiantly be keeping banker dogs in my breeding on my old buck fork dollar dogs bark dogs cross good back on banker dogs for sure they are loud mouth track drivers that have a big percentage of their coons. Rusty ruble is one of the best guys you will ever run across also.

Old Post 12-03-2019 07:09 AM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Banker....

I am liking these Banker Dogs.....
This one I am Hunting has the Heart, Drive, Brains, Mouth...!!!
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 12-21-2019 03:02 PM
Rusty Ruble
UKC Forum Member

Herman, Tim,
It means a lot when guys like you are hunting these dogs.

My gyp came in heat off Banker and Misty May last weekend. I don't think she could have looked any worse the week before. It was painful. Both our Banker gyps are in heat.

Adam Crew has a nice young dog off Banker and recently raised a litter. Appreciate you Adam!

Roger Hall bred his Smirnoff Ice female yesterday. They will have a double shot of Stylish Pete. Thank you Roger! Contact Roger if interested in a pup.

Congratulations to Ricky Powers and Terry Hogue for their wins at super stakes. Good men for sure.

Merry Christmas!!
Rusty

Old Post 12-27-2019 04:06 PM
Rusty Ruble
UKC Forum Member

Banker is 10 years old now and I still try to make a drop or two with him every week.

You are welcome to come hunt with some dogs out him.

He is a performance sire and I super stake each litter.

Sean Clark just bred a outstanding gyp out of Nine. She is from a great cross. They will have a perfect birthday for the super stakes.

I continue to see some exceptional hounds out of Cuz, Kevin Cable's Big Money dog, and Midnight Rider. I don't think you can go wrong hauling your female to one of these studs.

Thanks and God Bless!
Rusty

I also have a Banker female due March 6. She is bred to Muscle Trax. Performance and super stakes.

Old Post 02-29-2020 11:47 PM
GCH Viper
UKC Forum Member

Banker Female/Muscle Trax cross

Nice female. Independent as they come. Trees real live coons!

Old Post 03-02-2020 01:59 AM
GCH Viper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GCH Viper Click here to Send GCH Viper a Private Message Find more posts by GCH Viper Add GCH Viper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
primitiveman
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Rusty. Are you going to be selling any pups off your Macy May female? Thx

Old Post 03-02-2020 07:01 PM
primitiveman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for primitiveman Click here to Send primitiveman a Private Message Find more posts by primitiveman Add primitiveman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rusty Ruble
UKC Forum Member

Happy Easter Weekend.

John 11:25-26

Mark 16:6

Luke 24:6-7

Die-Hard Kennel
Rusty

Old Post 04-11-2020 02:30 PM
Rusty Ruble
UKC Forum Member

Sean Clark has a litter off Banker that should be ready to go in the next week or so. The gyp is really nice. She is off the Whole Nine Yards. She was off a good cross. These should be nice.
Contact Sean 618-751-2764

Thanks and God Bless!
Rusty

Old Post 05-30-2020 02:53 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Better jump on these banker pups he is throwing some nice ones I’m hunting two young banker dogs I like what I see big mouth track dogs that have a coon when they park.

Old Post 06-04-2020 04:34 AM
GCH Viper
UKC Forum Member

Banker

You guys better breed to this ole dog while you still can. I hunted with him just last night. Unsnap him and see what happens. Bet you see some eyes....👀

Old Post 06-13-2020 03:10 PM
GCH Viper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GCH Viper Click here to Send GCH Viper a Private Message Find more posts by GCH Viper Add GCH Viper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Banker....

I hope to get to hunt with him sometime.
I have one here that I really like and hunted another for Herman that was Clicking pretty good.
I like these Banker Dogs
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 06-14-2020 02:38 PM
Rcl
UKC Forum Member

I've had one and went hunting with 2-3 more I liked all of them some of that old blood that Banker has is getting hard to find

Old Post 06-14-2020 08:44 PM
Rcl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rcl Click here to Send Rcl a Private Message Click Here to Email Rcl Find more posts by Rcl Add Rcl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote