UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > All Grand Female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
W.B.Dean
UKC Forum Member

All Grand Female

All grand female
DOB 3-14-2015
Open on track stay till the cows come home, belly up tree dog. Good locate, you can tree her on. Has a 1st place UKC win, $400+ PKC won. I got her to break a pup with and to breed. Pup is fixed and I’ve decided not to breed at this time. She’s due in heet any day. Looks real good on hot buckets, in thin coons she’s probably 30%. You can switch her and recut her and after a couple slicks will have her Coon. Medium size blanket back, really nice tree dog, with a good loud mouth and nice locate. Hunt her up and id say she’d be more accurate, also would look better in the Midwest rather than where I’m at in Georgia. We just don’t have the population here. I can give references on her if you need. I’ll post a YouTube video of her treein you guys can watch.

https://youtu.be/b3iiBWPoLnE

•••GRNITECH Abbots bawling rebel
•GRNITECH DoubleXL
•••GRNITECH Slushers Screaming Kate

Girl

•••GRNITECH Insane X
•GRNITECH 3 Blank Domino
•••GRNITECH Frost Bite

$700 come get her

#redtidexxgus
#timberrattlingtrel
#teamblackjackoconee

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-21-2019 08:34 PM
W.B.Dean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for W.B.Dean Click here to Send W.B.Dean a Private Message Find more posts by W.B.Dean Add W.B.Dean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
W.B.Dean
UKC Forum Member

She will tree her own Coon, is independent, and will hold pressure.

#redtidexxgus
#timberrattlingtrel
#teamblackjackoconee

Old Post 10-22-2019 01:10 AM
W.B.Dean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for W.B.Dean Click here to Send W.B.Dean a Private Message Find more posts by W.B.Dean Add W.B.Dean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hound man1947
New UKC Forum Member

Male

How much for the male in the video that buyer backed out on you?

Old Post 10-24-2019 07:24 PM
Hound man1947 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hound man1947 Click here to Send Hound man1947 a Private Message Click Here to Email Hound man1947 Find more posts by Hound man1947 Add Hound man1947 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
W.B.Dean
UKC Forum Member

The guy had a family issue come up. I told him I’d work with him, he’s supposed to get the male tomorrow. I have a backup buyer if he don’t get him on time this week I’ll let you know.

#redtidexxgus
#timberrattlingtrel
#teamblackjackoconee

Old Post 10-24-2019 07:31 PM
W.B.Dean
UKC Forum Member

https://youtu.be/TLyEl3T5XzQ

#redtidexxgus
#timberrattlingtrel
#teamblackjackoconee

Old Post 10-26-2019 05:32 AM
W.B.Dean
UKC Forum Member

She’s still here, lots of txt messages and pm’s. In her defense she don’t get hunted enough to place any kind of label on her.

She has a 1st place UKC, and is a cast wrecker in PKC. Real excited locate and action packed treedog. She will pull dogs in to her, off a track, or off a tree. You can bust a cast wide open with her. I never hunted her when the whole cast didn’t cover her. She will hold all the pressure you can put on her when she’s treed too. Girl be split or be covered most drops. Make a man hate his dog for not hunting, and hang some minus points on them!! You’ll be smiling all the way back to the clubhouse.

#redtidexxgus
#timberrattlingtrel
#teamblackjackoconee

Old Post 10-28-2019 10:53 PM
W.B.Dean
UKC Forum Member

Bump

#redtidexxgus
#timberrattlingtrel
#teamblackjackoconee

Old Post 11-02-2019 12:17 PM
W.B.Dean
UKC Forum Member

I need to move this female out. I’ll reduce the price to $550. I messaged the ones yesterday who were interested With the new price. She is still here, I’m not gonna hold her for anyone else, she is available. Her last heet cycle was in June. She is due in any day.

New price $550

#redtidexxgus
#timberrattlingtrel
#teamblackjackoconee

Old Post 11-03-2019 01:20 PM
W.B.Dean
UKC Forum Member

Hunted last night, made 2 trees. First tree was a large leafy oak, second tree found the Coon. I appreciate all the messages, and txt messages. She’s still available, No pup deals. For sale only.

#redtidexxgus
#timberrattlingtrel
#teamblackjackoconee

Old Post 11-07-2019 12:42 AM
b&tman
UKC Forum Member

Phone number?

Old Post 11-07-2019 02:48 AM
b&tman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for b&tman Click here to Send b&tman a Private Message Click Here to Email b&tman Find more posts by b&tman Add b&tman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cooner1967
UKC Forum Member

I will take her sent you a couple messages call or text 320-428-4722.

Old Post 11-07-2019 03:20 AM
Cooner1967 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cooner1967 Click here to Send Cooner1967 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cooner1967 Find more posts by Cooner1967 Add Cooner1967 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote