UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnntch " Kays Blue John Bathis"
Pages (42): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
gregpiatt57
UKC Forum Member

THANKS SUNKIST FOR THENISE COMENT WE HAD A GOOD HUNT SAT. NIGHT . WISH WE COULD HAVE TREE MORE COON < BUT THAT THE WAY IT GOES GOOG HUNTING WITH YOU AND TO MEET AREAL GOOD FRIEND LIKE YOU. THANKS EDDIE AND GREG

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-12-2015 12:58 AM
gregpiatt57 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gregpiatt57 Click here to Send gregpiatt57 a Private Message Click Here to Email gregpiatt57 Find more posts by gregpiatt57 Add gregpiatt57 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregpiatt57
UKC Forum Member

HUNTING WITH A REAL NICE ENGLISH DOG OUT OF MAINSTREET JACK, CALLED STONER LIGHTING JACK THAT BELONG TO RONNIE STONER OF MISSOURI THAT WON THE PURINA NATHIONAL . CONGRADULATIONS THANKS GREG AND EDDIE

Old Post 05-14-2015 02:05 AM
gregpiatt57 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gregpiatt57 Click here to Send gregpiatt57 a Private Message Click Here to Email gregpiatt57 Find more posts by gregpiatt57 Add gregpiatt57 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregpiatt57
UKC Forum Member

RON KAY IS HUNTING ANICE MALE PUP OUT OF JOHN AND ROSE CROSS AND EDDIE HUNTING ONE AND I GOT ONE ALL RUN AND TREE THERE OWN COON, HE IS THROWING GOOD PUPS. THANKS GREG AND EDDIE

Old Post 05-17-2015 12:39 AM
gasserdogs
UKC Forum Member

good luck with those hounds guys. i know we will be seeing ya in the winners circle soon with the young dogs.

Old Post 05-17-2015 01:03 AM
gasserdogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gasserdogs Click here to Send gasserdogs a Private Message Find more posts by gasserdogs Add gasserdogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gasserdogs
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 05-18-2015 03:01 PM
gasserdogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gasserdogs Click here to Send gasserdogs a Private Message Find more posts by gasserdogs Add gasserdogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

You felling any better Greg

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 05-19-2015 07:40 PM
Doug Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Terrell Click here to Send Doug Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Terrell Find more posts by Doug Terrell Add Doug Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregpiatt57
UKC Forum Member

ITS BEEN BAD ON ME CANT HARDLY SHAKE IT OUT OF ME ,CANT HARDLY HUNT THANKS FOR ASKING ABOUT ME DOUG. THANKS GREG ERIC PUT ANOTHER CAST WIN ON JOHN FOR ME IN PKC TONIGHT < THANKS ERIC

I CANT HARDLY SHAKE IT OUT OF ME ,

Old Post 05-23-2015 06:55 AM
gregpiatt57
UKC Forum Member

ITS BEEN BAD ON ME CANT HARDLY SHAKE IT OUT OF ME ,CANT HARDLY HUNT THANKS FOR ASKING ABOUT ME DOUG. THANKS GREG ERIC PUT ANOTHER CAST WIN ON JOHN FOR ME IN PKC TONIGHT < THANKS ERIC

I CANT HARDLY SHAKE IT OUT OF ME ,

Old Post 05-23-2015 06:55 AM
Eric Piatt
UKC Forum Member

Your welcome Dad! John is a lot of fun to hunt and makes winning so much easier. Get to feeling better old man I can't keep picking up your slack or Eddie will want me to hunt him all the time lol

Old Post 05-23-2015 06:00 PM
Eric Piatt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric Piatt Click here to Send Eric Piatt a Private Message Click Here to Email Eric Piatt Find more posts by Eric Piatt Add Eric Piatt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eric Piatt
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Dad and Eddie on your win with John at the English sectional last night.

Old Post 05-24-2015 03:01 PM
Eric Piatt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric Piatt Click here to Send Eric Piatt a Private Message Click Here to Email Eric Piatt Find more posts by Eric Piatt Add Eric Piatt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gasserdogs
UKC Forum Member

congrats guys!!!

Old Post 05-24-2015 04:10 PM
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Greg on king of hunt.

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 05-24-2015 04:16 PM
Doug Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Terrell Click here to Send Doug Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Terrell Find more posts by Doug Terrell Add Doug Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

King Blue John ! Queen Blue Juice !

Always good seeing you Greg. .

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 05-24-2015 04:22 PM
gasserdogs
UKC Forum Member

great jobs both king and queen! nice pics

Old Post 05-24-2015 04:44 PM
gregpiatt57
UKC Forum Member

JOHN LOOK GOOD LAST NIGHT, SCORE ON FOUR SINGLES, WITH 900+ WINING HIGHSCOREING DOG AT BROWN COUNTY ENGLISH SEC. LASTNIGHT . AND BARRY PUT A FIRST PLACE ON BETTY IN WEST VIRG. WITCH IS JOHN OLDEST PUP YEAR AND HALF OLD . THANKS GREG AND EDDIE

Old Post 05-24-2015 05:27 PM
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Greg on the wins!Big John is one sharp hound and flat trees them coon.Keep up the good work.

Old Post 05-24-2015 06:16 PM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gasserdogs
UKC Forum Member

are you still hunting magnum?

Old Post 05-24-2015 06:18 PM
Dion Barber
UKC Forum Member

Gregg

Congrats buddy , my son told me yesterday that John is one heck of a dog!! Keep him rolling!

Grntch Grch Pr Tri-county Rosco (Slammer x Suzie) 3 first place wins to make ntch

Sterling Run Rebel (John x Suzie)

Sterling Run DixieWoody x Ugg

Sterling run Kennels
Cell 513-325-7128 call after 3pm or text anytime.
Dion Barber

Old Post 05-25-2015 03:14 PM
Dion Barber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dion Barber Click here to Send Dion Barber a Private Message Click Here to Email Dion Barber Find more posts by Dion Barber Add Dion Barber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sunkist
UKC Forum Member

Greg

Congrats on your wins with John, keep him going in the hunts. John is a nice hound from what I saw......

2018 Final 4 Invitational Hunt
2018 High Scoring dog Saturday night
2019 Purina Nationals Winner overall
Co-owned with Briggs / Schellhorn

GRNTCH PKC CH Main Street White Poison (2019 English days winner)

GRNTCH Oakwoods Thunder (2014 over all English days winner) co-owned with Asa Briggs....

The Lady’s:

GRNTCH PKC CH pay the Piper

GRNTCH Oakwoods Speckles

GRNTCH PKC CH Oakwoods Molly

UKC NTCH PKC SCH Oakwood's Sunkist (RIP)
UKC NTCH PKC CH Oakwood's Jackie (RIP)
UKC NTCH PKC SCH Oakwood's Holley (RIP)
UKC GRNTCH Magical Blueboy (RIP) (2006 ENG Days High scoring Male Friday)

UKC NTCH Gold Nugget KY General
UKC GRNTCH Golden Oaks Boo (2011 Eng. days High scoring female Saturday)
UKC NTCH Oakwood's Roxy
UKC NTCH Main Street LJ (2013 English days Invitational Winner)

***My mentor and Great Friend Jim Chaffins, founder of Oakwood's English Kennel*** Where I got my start******
***Mentor and Great friend Bobby Jennett Founder of the Sonny Dogs****
And to the foundation of these 2 men, stand 2 Great Lady's Miss Madeline Chaffins, & Patty Jennett

Shane Cannon

Old Post 05-25-2015 03:44 PM
sunkist is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sunkist Click here to Send sunkist a Private Message Click Here to Email sunkist Find more posts by sunkist Add sunkist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daryl wyland
UKC Forum Member

Greg and Eddie just wanted to let you know everyone that got a John & Zeva pup seem very happy with them so far
Kirk Hargett from Morriah Center,NY got the redtick male called & said that he has already barked at a cage coon

Below are 2 John pups after a practice ride

Old Post 05-29-2015 10:12 PM
daryl wyland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daryl wyland Click here to Send daryl wyland a Private Message Click Here to Email daryl wyland Find more posts by daryl wyland Add daryl wyland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregpiatt57
UKC Forum Member

THANKS DAN I THINK EDDIE SOLD MAGNUM.

Old Post 05-31-2015 12:06 AM
gregpiatt57
UKC Forum Member

THANKS DAN I THINK EDDIE SOLD MAGNUM. THANKS DION ME AND YOUR SON HAD A GOOD HUNT THAT NIGHT . THANKS SUNKIST FOR THE NICE CONMENT ON JOHN. DARYL THOSE ARE FINE LOOKING PAIR OF PUPS OUT OFJOHN AND MISS ZEVA AND EDDIE LIKES THE ONE WE GOT, AND WILLIAMS SURE LIKES HIS. THANKS GREG EDDIE

Old Post 05-31-2015 12:16 AM
gregpiatt57
UKC Forum Member

WANT TO CONGRATULATIONS TO MARK KIRKLAND FOR WINING THE PENNSYLVANIA STATE HUNT WITH JOHN FULL SISTER AND MAKEING HER GRAND NIGHT CHAMPION THANKS GREG AND EDDIE

Old Post 05-31-2015 12:26 AM
gasserdogs
UKC Forum Member

hope you get back to feeling 100 percent real soon greg! dont let it linger too long, some times your body needs a little help with antibiotics to kick it. take care so you can keep him rolling!!!

Old Post 05-31-2015 01:49 AM
Dave Riehle
UKC Forum Member

Greg have you hunted with a littermate to john named grace?I guided her in a nt ch cast the other night and she seemed to be a nice outfit.She got beat on a tie break,well i talked to the master of hounds yesterday and he was telling me that he was reviewing score cards later in the week and noticed a mathematical error that he had not caught the night of the hunt and the grace should have won the hunt.I don't know how many nt ch wins she has but she should have had another.

Old Post 05-31-2015 12:32 PM
Dave Riehle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Riehle Click here to Send Dave Riehle a Private Message Find more posts by Dave Riehle Add Dave Riehle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote