UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > Coon Hunting Lights
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Paul Hillis
UKC Forum Member

Coon Hunting Lights

MY old light is getting old thinking about a new one , What light is the coon hunters using the most ? I like a light that throws a wide bright beam for walking and a good tight beam for shinning the tree , like to be able to change the light colors easy , Been looking at the hell cat maxx light And Night Lite has a new one now the XL EXTREME LED 11 You coon hunters help me out hear I am open for suggestions ??????

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-01-2019 01:11 AM
Paul Hillis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Hillis Click here to Send Paul Hillis a Private Message Click Here to Email Paul Hillis Visit Paul Hillis's homepage! Find more posts by Paul Hillis Add Paul Hillis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kyblackdogman
UKC Forum Member

Look at Dakota lights I bought the Vertex about a year ago and love it

Psalms 119:89

Old Post 12-01-2019 02:18 PM
kyblackdogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kyblackdogman Click here to Send kyblackdogman a Private Message Click Here to Email kyblackdogman Find more posts by kyblackdogman Add kyblackdogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
orlis roberts
UKC Forum Member

MIGHT CONSIDER LOOKING AT THE SUNSPOT RAGE HAS EVERYTHING YOURE LOOKING FOR. BEST WALKING LIGHT I HAVE EVER USED IN ALL MY HUNTING. HOPE THIS HELPS IN YOUR DECISION MAKING

Old Post 12-03-2019 12:44 AM
orlis roberts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for orlis roberts Click here to Send orlis roberts a Private Message Click Here to Email orlis roberts Find more posts by orlis roberts Add orlis roberts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul Hillis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by orlis roberts
MIGHT CONSIDER LOOKING AT THE SUNSPOT RAGE HAS EVERYTHING YOURE LOOKING FOR. BEST WALKING LIGHT I HAVE EVER USED IN ALL MY HUNTING. HOPE THIS HELPS IN YOUR DECISION MAKING

I LIKE WHAT I AM HEARING ABOUT SUNSPOT RAGE I WONDER HOW MANY YEARS EVER ONE IS GETTING OUT OF THE BATTERY LIFE ON THEM ?

Old Post 12-05-2019 11:56 PM
Paul Hillis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Hillis Click here to Send Paul Hillis a Private Message Click Here to Email Paul Hillis Visit Paul Hillis's homepage! Find more posts by Paul Hillis Add Paul Hillis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul Hillis
UKC Forum Member

quote:

I LIKE WHAT I AM HEARING ABOUT SUNSPOT RAGE I WONDER HOW MANY YEARS EVER ONE IS GETTING OUT OF THE BATTERY LIFE ON THEM ?

Old Post 12-05-2019 11:56 PM
orlis roberts
UKC Forum Member

no need to worry about battery life. from what I have read and heard, has life time warranty, that's what all suppliers post. hope I am correct, if not [ sellers reply]

Old Post 12-08-2019 01:55 AM
orlis roberts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for orlis roberts Click here to Send orlis roberts a Private Message Click Here to Email orlis roberts Find more posts by orlis roberts Add orlis roberts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cry Tough Blues
UKC Forum Member

Call Bruce at Conkeys and get you a Boss light . You will love everything about it

Old Post 12-08-2019 02:18 AM
Cry Tough Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cry Tough Blues Click here to Send Cry Tough Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Cry Tough Blues Add Cry Tough Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul Hillis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
no need to worry about battery life. from what I have read and heard, has life time warranty, that's what all suppliers post. hope I am correct, if not [ sellers reply]

Thanks for all your help I have decided to go with SUN SPOT RAGE ordered it last night from VALLEY CREEK SUPPLY

if it does not pan out I will try these others

Old Post 12-08-2019 01:44 PM
andycanada
UKC Forum Member

Dakota light

I personally believe the Dakota light is Best Buy on the market it’s not only priced for the working man at $275 , but is light weight an balanced! Battery life seems to burn fine an is bright I love mine!!!

Poison Magic Ghost
(Grnitech Harry's Finley River Jeb x Nitech Poison Houdini Ghost)

Nitech Poison Houdini Ghost
(Dual Grand All Grand Trackman x Grnitech Poison Spooky Ghost)

RIP
Grnitech Poison Spooky Ghost
(Dual Grand Big Creek Rat Tat x Nitech Poison White Ghost)

Old Post 01-19-2020 03:25 AM
andycanada is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andycanada Click here to Send andycanada a Private Message Click Here to Email andycanada Find more posts by andycanada Add andycanada to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brian napier
UKC Forum Member

Dakota has been the best light I have owned. Not an issue one.

Old Post 01-24-2020 11:11 AM
brian napier is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian napier Click here to Send brian napier a Private Message Click Here to Email brian napier Find more posts by brian napier Add brian napier to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David Richardson
UKC Forum Member

Laser Torch Flame Thrower. I would get one myself if I could figure out how to tare up my Laser Torch Pro. Very dependable lights night after night. I will come over and hunt with you one night and you can see for yourself.

NITECH CH 'PR' MILL CREEK BO-R.I.P.
NITECH CH 'PR' HOUSE'S SCREAMIN NELL

Old Post 02-10-2020 12:18 AM
David Richardson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Richardson Click here to Send David Richardson a Private Message Find more posts by David Richardson Add David Richardson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul Hillis
UKC Forum Member

COON HUNT

David we will have to get together one night I been hunting 4 nights a week on Chicken Ranch Road you would not have to drive far to meet me .

Old Post 02-11-2020 01:05 AM
David Richardson
UKC Forum Member

The way it’s been raining you want hunt there much longer. Sulphur River will be hill to hill by the weekend.

NITECH CH 'PR' MILL CREEK BO-R.I.P.
NITECH CH 'PR' HOUSE'S SCREAMIN NELL

Old Post 02-11-2020 01:10 AM
David Richardson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Richardson Click here to Send David Richardson a Private Message Find more posts by David Richardson Add David Richardson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul Hillis
UKC Forum Member

COON HUNT

I know your right about that, I have 300 Acres South of Maud that the back water gets all around it but it does not get on it I will be hunting it after all this rain , IT has lots of coons but it all so has lots of HOGS

Old Post 02-11-2020 06:36 PM