UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > bigtimberkennels (part.deaux)
Pages (742): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Man ,it just now started pokin the rain down again here .

Gold Life member of G.P.A.A. #257936
Member of The Lost Dutchman's Mining Association #02890729

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-02-2013 03:28 AM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

When ya get tired of it I'll take what's left.

Old Post 09-02-2013 03:32 AM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

HAPPY,HAPPY,HAPPY

Labor day all

Old Post 09-02-2013 01:55 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Man I wish we get some rain and less humid and sun.

Old Post 09-02-2013 06:28 PM
Mike Milam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Milam Click here to Send Mike Milam a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Milam Visit Mike Milam's homepage! Find more posts by Mike Milam Add Mike Milam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

It's been nice here today,low humidity,I ever cleaned another turtle this mornin' & the cook is fixin' it tonight for supper.

Old Post 09-02-2013 11:28 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Maybe I asked you already ,do you eat his liver too?

Old Post 09-02-2013 11:32 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

No never have or thought of it,are they good? I really love beef liver.

Old Post 09-02-2013 11:42 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bigtimberkennel
No never have or thought of it,are they good? I really love beef liver.
Oh yeah Fry it up just like any meat , but it is tender .

Old Post 09-02-2013 11:49 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Too late now,I'll give it a try next time. You keep up all this info & I'll have too send ya some more sassy cook said time to eat,I'm gone OOOOOOWEEEEE that was more better than good!!!!!!! All I had was turtle & lemonaid reminded me of gater meat.

Last edited by bigtimberkennel on 09-03-2013 at 12:24 AM

Old Post 09-02-2013 11:59 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Had a real nice day here Mike.......nice breeze & no humidity,never even broke a sweat

Old Post 09-04-2013 12:16 AM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bigtimberkennel
Had a real nice day here Mike.......nice breeze & no humidity,never even broke a sweat
Same here ,,lol

Old Post 09-04-2013 03:36 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

If you guys aren't breaking a sweat sounds to me you aren't working hard enough. Mike how is the dog business. Rex you must be working hard haven't seen you on here for awhile. Chuck, Haven't had time to look up about my Indian relation may have to wait till winter. Have a good one all!!! Got to get busy and figure out how to do all I need to and not break a sweat. LOL Linda

Old Post 09-04-2013 01:29 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Dog business is good. Went to our club meeting last night we went and made two drop's with Deacon. First drop he struck ran and sit down and treed and had a coon. Second drop hit one and it got in a bean field and I had Jason pull him out. Too hot to run in those bean fields.

Old Post 09-04-2013 03:52 PM
Mike Milam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Milam Click here to Send Mike Milam a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Milam Visit Mike Milam's homepage! Find more posts by Mike Milam Add Mike Milam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Tough running in those beans !

Old Post 09-04-2013 07:41 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Go to UKC coonhounds... Walker this Walker that lol & check out the picture with the dog & coon

Old Post 09-04-2013 11:49 PM
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

nice and cool here this morning..sure need some rain...off to urbana again today..be glad when this job is over...

Old Post 09-05-2013 11:40 AM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Mowed the grass today. Dusty out there. Mow the back field tomorrow.

Old Post 09-05-2013 08:07 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

That coon is at the wrong end TD.

Old Post 09-05-2013 11:46 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

That dog is a lover not a fighter We had a customer appreciation dinner today at the farm store & afterwards went skeet shootin'.......I ain't shot skeet for 30 years,I done better than I thought I would 41 out of 120. NEED PRACTICE.

Old Post 09-06-2013 02:31 AM
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

hot and dry here again today.....

Old Post 09-08-2013 12:46 AM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

One of these days it will cut loose from the sky,until then we'll just have too deal with it........my rain gauge is goin' through withdraws.

Old Post 09-08-2013 02:37 AM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Yeah it might be a really wet fall ,Who knows .

Old Post 09-08-2013 04:03 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by chuck west
Yeah it might be a really wet fall ,Who knows .

I've heard 2 different predictions cold & wet (snow),above normal rain & temperature,take your pick...........I'll take the rain.

Old Post 09-08-2013 02:20 PM
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

I looked in my rain gauge the other day..the only thing in it was a spider ...and he was holding out a tin cup...

Old Post 09-08-2013 02:55 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Hello guys.

Old Post 09-08-2013 09:49 PM