UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Blueticks > 4 month old bluetick for sale
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jeremey_barnett
UKC Forum Member

4 month old bluetick for sale

Ok guys rebel is a 4 month old bluetick I have showed him one coon and he can not stand the sight of one I'm leaving for the army soon and I can not keep him he is opening on track when I drag a coon hide around the yard and does wonderful he is Smokey riiver and Rambo 2 he is not I'll and utd on shots I have had him checked out by my local vet and his ready to go now. I'm askin 300 for him that's what I got in him and I have his puppy papers I'll meet if need to be bit please don't ask me to drive all the way to the west coast please please guys call or text me I'm not on here alot so I don't know when I'll be on here again here's mu number 1-870-500-1232 I'm located in Arkansas thanks guys don't pass this one up

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-22-2013 03:52 AM
jeremey_barnett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeremey_barnett Click here to Send jeremey_barnett a Private Message Click Here to Email jeremey_barnett Find more posts by jeremey_barnett Add jeremey_barnett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote