UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Kenneth Shew
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Book your pup

Kenneth and I have 2 really nice females. One is bred to grizzly I have her here. The other one is bred to kens zeke dog. They both should be really nice crosses. Give either one of us to book a pup. I also bought a 11 month old male he’s a grand pup to grizzly&jazz on the bottom and big red Jim. He is a get gone type hunter no quit and becoming a really nice coondog. Big hopes on this up and coming young dog!

Nite ch gr ch Stepp’s rattlesnake red dan

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-11-2020 12:00 AM
Stepp’s redbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stepp’s redbone Click here to Send Stepp’s redbone a Private Message Click Here to Email Stepp’s redbone Find more posts by Stepp’s redbone Add Stepp’s redbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Lenoir NC

Call or text anytime, no PM's or emails please.

Old Post 04-05-2020 04:25 AM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Lenoir NC

Old Post 04-05-2020 04:25 AM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

My April female was bred to grizz. She had 9 pups I haven’t had time to check on how many males and females but they are some good looking pups. They are bred really good best I’ve seen in a long time

Old Post 04-15-2020 09:09 PM
Stepp’s redbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stepp’s redbone Click here to Send Stepp’s redbone a Private Message Click Here to Email Stepp’s redbone Find more posts by Stepp’s redbone Add Stepp’s redbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Grizz pups

Guys these pups are being booked really quick. They are the best bred pups I’ve seen in a long time. I don’t know how to post the dams pedigree but if you want to see her papers send me a text and I will send a picture of them to you. My number 828-736-5748

Old Post 04-19-2020 06:44 PM
Buzzsaw
New UKC Forum Member

Pup Price

What is the cost?

Old Post 04-20-2020 03:56 PM
Buzzsaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buzzsaw Click here to Send Buzzsaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Buzzsaw Find more posts by Buzzsaw Add Buzzsaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

I’m asking $200 each

Old Post 04-20-2020 05:26 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Pups forsale they will be ready may 31

Pups will be ready on May 31 2020! Everybody better get your pup booked the list is getting long. It should be a really good cross. The dam is the best bred female I’ve seen in a long time. If you want to see her pedigree text me and I will send pictures of it and the pups

Old Post 04-24-2020 05:06 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Pups still for sale

Old Post 04-28-2020 09:09 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Still have pups for sale

Old Post 05-03-2020 08:49 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

All pups are sold as of right now. But anything changes I will post back

Old Post 05-05-2020 06:15 PM
Ridgerunner1988
UKC Forum Member

Last edited by Ridgerunner1988 on 05-13-2020 at 03:05 AM

Old Post 05-10-2020 07:10 AM
Ridgerunner1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ridgerunner1988 Click here to Send Ridgerunner1988 a Private Message Find more posts by Ridgerunner1988 Add Ridgerunner1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

1female pup left

I had a guy back out on one of the female pups. So she is back up for sale. She is the only pup left. Get up with me pretty quick, she will go pretty quickly. They will be ready to go at the end of this week

Old Post 05-17-2020 09:54 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Call me 828-736-5748 or text for pictures and pedigree

Old Post 05-17-2020 10:00 PM
Ridgerunner1988
UKC Forum Member

Young dog

Do you have any young started dogs for sale?

Old Post 05-18-2020 02:18 AM
Ridgerunner1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ridgerunner1988 Click here to Send Ridgerunner1988 a Private Message Find more posts by Ridgerunner1988 Add Ridgerunner1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Not right now, sorry

Old Post 05-18-2020 06:29 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

I have one male pup left, I was going to keep him for myself but I’ve decided to let him go. If somebody is still interested in a male pup let me know

Old Post 05-24-2020 09:20 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Male pup still available

Old Post 05-28-2020 12:46 AM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Does anyone have Ralph McGuffey phone number or have Ralph to call me thanks Ken Shew

Lenoir NC

Old Post 05-31-2020 03:35 AM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Does anyone have Ralph McGuffey phone number or have Ralph to call me thanks Ken Shew

Lenoir NC

Old Post 05-31-2020 03:35 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

All pups are sold!

Old Post 06-02-2020 05:01 PM