UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Stolen out of pen
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Joe W. Smith
UKC Forum Member

Missing or Stolen out of pen (PICTURE) (REWARD)

Please keep your eyes open for a three year old male redbone stolen out of my pen in Winchester, Tn this past December 1st, 2018 He answers to Dan and could be anywhere by now. I will try to get his picture up by tomorrow. Thanks! Joe 931-703-5557 (REWARD)

Last edited by Joe W. Smith on 12-11-2019 at 04:46 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-09-2018 02:12 AM
Joe W. Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe W. Smith Click here to Send Joe W. Smith a Private Message Find more posts by Joe W. Smith Add Joe W. Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeff jackson
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 12-10-2018 08:23 PM
jeff jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeff jackson Click here to Send jeff jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email jeff jackson Find more posts by jeff jackson Add jeff jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Good looking dog. Are those white feet/toes? The sad thing is that if he was stolen, it had to be by someone you know.

Old Post 12-12-2018 04:04 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Hope you find him Joe but it sure is a lot easier to identify a dog with spots. Every man with a mature red male is going to be a suspect.

Old Post 12-12-2018 04:42 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe W. Smith
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys, Dan is three quarter Redbone and a quarter Walker. That is some dull white on his chest and a little on his feet. I had him single registered in UKC and PKC as a cross-breed. I have hunted for going on fifty four years and Dan suits me as well as any dog I have ever hunted. This is NO LIE, he has NOT treed up a blank tree out of twenty two trees that he made while I had him. He also knows how to tree lay ups and work one up and get him treed quick. I have looked everyday for him and trying my best to find him. Good Lord willing, maybe the right person will find him for me. There is still some GOOD people in this world.

Old Post 12-12-2018 07:07 PM
Joe W. Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe W. Smith Click here to Send Joe W. Smith a Private Message Find more posts by Joe W. Smith Add Joe W. Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

Good looking sucker

Sure hope you find him..

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 12-17-2018 04:33 PM
Larry D Walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry D Walker Click here to Send Larry D Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Larry D Walker Add Larry D Walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
finch
UKC Forum Member

I sure hope you find him. I can't say here what I think ought to be done to people who steal or otherwise hurt dogs. If I ever got ahold of such a guy who had taken one of my dogs, I'd know I'd make him wish he'd never done it. Best of luck finding him in good health, and please know you have the support of all here that have read your plea.

Best,
Tom Finch

Old Post 12-17-2018 09:25 PM
finch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for finch Click here to Send finch a Private Message Find more posts by finch Add finch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Praying that you find your dog that some thief stole from you, hope you have a merry Christmas

Lenoir NC

Call or text anytime, no PM's or emails please.

Old Post 12-23-2018 02:10 AM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Praying that you find your dog that some thief stole from you, hope you have a merry Christmas

Lenoir NC

Call or text anytime, no PM's or emails please.

Old Post 12-23-2018 02:10 AM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe W. Smith
UKC Forum Member

Please keep your eyes and ears open for my dog. REWARD

Old Post 01-03-2019 03:25 PM
Southern Coondog
UKC Forum Member

Hope you find him. I'll keep my eyes open at orangeburge. I hate a dam thief

Old Post 01-04-2019 01:39 AM
Southern Coondog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Southern Coondog Click here to Send Southern Coondog a Private Message Find more posts by Southern Coondog Add Southern Coondog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe W. Smith
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 01-18-2019 06:46 PM
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

Joe I HATE a THIEF and I hope you find your dog and get him back safe and sound ,some one tried to steal my Curly dog off a tree a few weeks ago he either slipped his dog collar or they took it off and he got away and came running down the road to me with just his tracking collar on. He was treed all alone about a hundred yards from a public hunting camping area. Sadly your dog was likely stolen by some one you know or an associate of someone you know. JMHO

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 01-29-2019 10:27 PM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Have u checked on pawboost? I just found out about it a couple of days ago. Someone had posted they lost a dog and people replied that they should check with pawboost.

Old Post 01-30-2019 03:11 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe W. Smith
UKC Forum Member

Yes I have, thank you.

Old Post 03-01-2019 05:47 PM
Joe W. Smith
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 03-16-2019 10:35 PM
Joe W. Smith
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 04-02-2019 04:41 PM
Joe W. Smith
UKC Forum Member

Still looking!

Old Post 04-25-2019 02:30 AM
Joe W. Smith
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 05-08-2019 12:17 AM
Joe W. Smith
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 12-11-2019 04:38 PM
Joe W. Smith
UKC Forum Member

Please keep a lookout for my Dan dog. It has been a year since he was stolen out of my pen. This dog is a super coondog that is as accurate as they are anywhere in the country. Please keep a eye and ear open to finding him for me. There is a good reward out for his safe return one day. Thanks!

Old Post 12-11-2019 04:44 PM