UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Other > WildWilly's Way
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

WildWilly's Way

I have 2 openings for Private instruction. These will be the 1st two people that will receive the heavy duty Instruction Manual and DVD WildWilly's Way, as well as my personal instruction on getting amazing results with all Breeds of Dog and Magnificant results with Coonhounds!!!
These particular openings are designed for the Trainer Enthusiast and priced as such. Includes WildWilly's Way to Complete Coonhound Aggression Control / Manual and DVD as well as one month of Private Instructions while you train!
Positive Reinforcement methods that equal Word Class-speed training offered to my Coonhound brothers first !!

!!WildWilly!!

Fully Booked up right now.
Tune into WildWillys Way on Youtube every Saturday afternoon this spring for Free Tree Dog Training info. !!!
Let's Keep'EM Treed Obediently !!!!

Click link to see our Upcoming library Obedience Video !! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TtkiewjtvM

Home of Dual GR.CH. !! Bad Boy Brussel !!

GR.CH.GR.NITE.CH.BRUSSEL SPROUTS ROAST
(((((((One of the smartest coon hounds on the Face of the EARTH))))))) 40 verbal comands 20 hand signals !! Amazing In the Woods!!!!
Pm for DVD Video !!

Wild Willy's Way to Complete Coon Hound Control training system / Specializing in Coonhound Control and Scent Training Scent Hounds !!! With Positive Reinforcement Methods !!! Click the link to watch WildWilly'sWay to 10 minute Loading training- Quick Tip
https://youtu.be/zUa7hT7Tbgg See a Sneak Peek of our beliefs on Off Game Breaking with this link- Off game Breaking https://youtu.be/tVouPD95P9s

Last edited by wildwilly0161 on 03-15-2020 at 09:25 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-19-2019 09:08 PM
wildwilly0161 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildwilly0161 Click here to Send wildwilly0161 a Private Message Click Here to Email wildwilly0161 Find more posts by wildwilly0161 Add wildwilly0161 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sgodby
UKC Forum Member

Wild Willy!

If you need a good dog man to break some bad habits call Willy!

Call me with any of questions:
606-219-3388
Stephen Godby

Old Post 07-20-2019 01:58 AM
sgodby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sgodby Click here to Send sgodby a Private Message Find more posts by sgodby Add sgodby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bearhunter747
UKC Forum Member

Willy has a way of rehabilitating dogs and helping them give him a call!

Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid! (John Wayne)

Old Post 07-20-2019 10:11 PM
bearhunter747 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bearhunter747 Click here to Send bearhunter747 a Private Message Find more posts by bearhunter747 Add bearhunter747 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sgodby
UKC Forum Member

Call Willy! He can break bad habits or help start a young hound!

Old Post 07-20-2019 10:23 PM
sgodby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sgodby Click here to Send sgodby a Private Message Find more posts by sgodby Add sgodby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bearhunter747
UKC Forum Member

Best not to let a dog pick up bad habits to start with! To get one started the right way call Willy. He can help you save some dogs that can surprise you later. His obedience training is one of a kind and might keep your feet dry on a cold January night or keep your dog safe from being shot by someone who thinks your dog is up to no good by being able to call em in even if treed or keep you from a trespassing citation.

Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid! (John Wayne)

Old Post 07-20-2019 11:14 PM
bearhunter747 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bearhunter747 Click here to Send bearhunter747 a Private Message Find more posts by bearhunter747 Add bearhunter747 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRADLEY RYAN
UKC Forum Member

Wild Willy's training!

I have been breeding and training coonhounds for over 18 years now. And Willy will help you go to a hole new level. I am so thankful that the Lord let us connect. The truth is I didn't have the best way to break hounds off of off game. Wild Willy's Way is the best way with out making more problems to your hounds. I recommend every hounds men to get Wild Willy's book it does matter how long you have been doing it. You will have a hole new perspective on training coonhounds with awesome success! Your coon hunting will never be the same! Be blessed

CH GRNITECH'PR'COONVALLEY WILD SKEETER(Sold to Seth Isch)
(GRNITECH'PR'BIG RIVER JESSE LEE X GRCH'PR'AMERICAN OUTLAWS WILD DOG)

NITECH'PR'COONVALLEY BLACK JACK HTX(Sold to Chad Ballard)
(GRNITECH'PR'MAIN STREET JACK X CH GRNITECH'PR'COONVALLEY WILD SKEETER)

JESUS IS KING

Old Post 02-05-2020 08:13 PM
BRADLEY RYAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRADLEY RYAN Click here to Send BRADLEY RYAN a Private Message Find more posts by BRADLEY RYAN Add BRADLEY RYAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RICHARD T WADE
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Willy! U are on to something here!!!!

I have been amazed at what I’ve saw so far. My dog has went from food aggression to eating out of the same bowl with others in just a few days.

Thanks Willy

Old Post 03-02-2020 07:48 PM
RICHARD T WADE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RICHARD T WADE Click here to Send RICHARD T WADE a Private Message Click Here to Email RICHARD T WADE Find more posts by RICHARD T WADE Add RICHARD T WADE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
las123
UKC Forum Member

willys way

first hand experiance from wild willys ways; i had a young dog,that was food aggresive,plus tree aggressive,i was at wits end with the dog,i was ready to give him a bullet.i came across wild willy.so i decided to give him a call,after talking to him i decided to give it a try,i had nothing to loose at this point.willy took that dog broke him of the food aggresion,where as you could have other dogs eating out of the same dish as other dogs at the same time.that blew my mind!then he went on and fixed his tree aggresion.you could have him treeing and o ther dogs run up his back while treeing,without any type of agression at all.i seen it first hand,it blew my mind also he was treeing with 6 other dogs on same tree.he went above and beyond that he also gave him so much obeiance training at the same time.i could not have asked anything more out of willys way.only thing i can say,if you have any kind of problems with your dogs..give willy a try,you wont be disappointed.

Old Post 03-03-2020 02:28 PM
las123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for las123 Click here to Send las123 a Private Message Click Here to Email las123 Find more posts by las123 Add las123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

WildWilly's Talk'IN Dog

WildWilly's Way Webinars ((((Free To All Houndsman))))

Live Webinars are Free to all Houndsman and start next Saturday at 1:00 pm !!! WildWilly's Talk'in Dog !! is designed to promote Fun in our sport by obtaining an unmatched level of Tree Dog Safty we may all enjoy!

tune in 3/21/20 at 1:00 to view. I will be discussing'
The foundation of things.
Off Game Braking, Accuracy 101, Stay put 101 and much more!
These things take little to no extra time to achieve and have saved and bettered countless Hounds that now Hold NT.CH. and GR.CH. Titles !!!

Webinars are designed to be fun and informational for all ages and levels of Houndsman as I will be answering random questions Live with a priority to my book owners so all Coon Hounds hunting ability may be improved this year, Through communication Dogs understand !

Click link to see our Upcoming library Obedience Video !! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TtkiewjtvM

Home of Dual GR.CH. !! Bad Boy Brussel !!

GR.CH.GR.NITE.CH.BRUSSEL SPROUTS ROAST
(((((((One of the smartest coon hounds on the Face of the EARTH))))))) 40 verbal comands 20 hand signals !! Amazing In the Woods!!!!
Pm for DVD Video !!

Wild Willy's Way to Complete Coon Hound Control training system / Specializing in Coonhound Control and Scent Training Scent Hounds !!! With Positive Reinforcement Methods !!! Click the link to watch WildWilly'sWay to 10 minute Loading training- Quick Tip
https://youtu.be/zUa7hT7Tbgg See a Sneak Peek of our beliefs on Off Game Breaking with this link- Off game Breaking https://youtu.be/tVouPD95P9s

Old Post 03-15-2020 09:32 PM
wildwilly0161 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildwilly0161 Click here to Send wildwilly0161 a Private Message Click Here to Email wildwilly0161 Find more posts by wildwilly0161 Add wildwilly0161 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote