UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > stylish or half breed trader
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jimmie1970
UKC Forum Member

stylish or half breed trader

Can anyone tell me the good and bad on this dog? I hear lots of people wanting pups off him.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-09-2014 07:21 PM
Jimmie1970 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jimmie1970 Click here to Send Jimmie1970 a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmie1970 Add Jimmie1970 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunter88
UKC Forum Member

Gets. Deep likes to have coon.

Old Post 03-09-2014 08:01 PM
coonhunter88 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter88 Click here to Send coonhunter88 a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunter88 Find more posts by coonhunter88 Add coonhunter88 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wormy
UKC Forum Member

Trade is a big hound that will go as far as he has to to tree a coon and he reproducing pups just like him.. He is owned by Jed Finley in Iowa and Jed is a top notch guy that will do whatever it takes to get your female bred.. I look for Trader and his pups to be the next big thing... Give Jed a call!!

Trader's Midnight Money RIP
Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
Wipeout Weapon
NtCh 1000 $ Baby

Old Post 03-09-2014 08:15 PM
Wormy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wormy Click here to Send Wormy a Private Message Click Here to Email Wormy Find more posts by Wormy Add Wormy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jack Bingham
UKC Forum Member

I hunt and handle trader for Jed on occasion.
He gets deep.
Good about having coon.
Will not cover I've seen him swim a lake to get by himself.
Like to be by himself
Good mouth
Good kennel manners
Can be let out of kennel and never leave the yard
And he is reproducing

A screw up on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

HOME OF

GRNitech PKC Platinum CH PR Mosquito Creek Danno's Buggs 2018 American Redbone Champion. 2019 World Champion Female. 2020 PURINA NATIONALS CH.

GRNITE CH Mosquito Creek Hank 2020 top 100

NITE CH SILVER CH Jersey Girl 2020 Top 100

GRNITE CH SILVER CH. Wipeout Small Pox 2020 Top 100

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.
GRNitech PKC CH GRCH Awesome Mosquito Crk. Lick 2016 World Champion Redbone Female

R.I.P.
DUAL GRAND PR ANDREWS MOSQUITO CREEK GO MAN SAM DNA-P

R.I.P.
GRNITECH PR Thunder creek Squeller 2cast wins NRCA. 4 cast wins AKC qualified for AKC 2009,2010,2011 world hunt. Qualified for 2008,2009 and 2010 UKC worlds. World Finalist at the 2010 UKC Worlds. Money won in PKC

R.I.P. NITECH PR Faith's Image ( 3-UKC 1st) cast win at NRCA 6TH AT ARCA Money won in PKC

Look us up on Facebook: Mosquito Creek Redbones

Old Post 03-09-2014 09:16 PM
Jack Bingham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jack Bingham Click here to Send Jack Bingham a Private Message Click Here to Email Jack Bingham Visit Jack Bingham's homepage! Find more posts by Jack Bingham Add Jack Bingham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Okie Hunter
UKC Forum Member

Here's a pic of him on the ground I took at this years CHKC World Hunt in Ada, Oklahoma where Trader placed third. In five rounds at Ada, Trader was by himself on every tree he made and the only minused tree he had in five casts was the last tree in the final cast. If Jed finds a coon in that final tree, Trader wins the CHKC World Hunt.

Home of:
UKC DUAL GR CH PKC CH CHKC Money Winner ALL GRAND YOGI (GR NITE CH MOORE'S HARDTIME ALL GRAND HORN x DUAL GR CH ENGLISHPRIDE'S LITTLE LIZ) 2017 UKC Performance and PKC Super Stakes Sire

UKC DUAL GR CH TREE ROCKN NELLY (DUAL GR CH PKC GOLD CH MAIN STREET ROY X GR NITE CH PKC CH INDIAN RIDGE CINDY) Littermate sister to 2013 UKC WORLD CH GR NITE CH MAIN STREET JOHN THE BAPTIST

PLUS POINT ZINGO (DUAL GRAND CH '98 ENGLISH HALL OF FAME WILCOX THUNDER BINGO semen X CH NITE CH CLONES FRONT PAGE) The only living direct son of Bingo alive today!

Gone but not forgotten:

UKC GR NITE CH PKC CH PLUS POINT BLUE BOY BRUISER (66 "canes" stored at OnceFrozen) Direct son of DUAL GR CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK CADILLAC JACK x CH GR NITE CH '95 UKC World Hunt High Scoring English Female WELLS' LITTLE PATCH

CH GR NITE CH WELLS' LITTLE PATCH (High Scoring English Female 1995 UKC World Hunt) Direct Daughter of GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH DARON'S BLUE REB (LUMIS) x GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH ACHA WORLD CH BUFFALO CREEK PATCH

GR NITE CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK MISSY II (Sister to Dual Grand Clear Creek Cadillac Jack and mother of ACHA World Champion PKC Silver CH Raef's Dollar Bill)

Old Post 03-10-2014 07:59 PM
Okie Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Okie Hunter Click here to Send Okie Hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Okie Hunter Find more posts by Okie Hunter Add Okie Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOPE
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the great words about Trader! If you are looking for pups they sell extremely fast and most of the time at the announcing of the breeding the pups are booked in a few days! He is a coon treer and suits me very well and will be finished to Grand Nite by mid April. Look for him in the issues of bloodlines and cooner. It took me 5 years to find one like his daddy and it just happen that he was out of him and hunts the exact same way deep and lonely with to much hunt for most people that don't want to go hunting and go hard! Trader just may be making an appearance at Autumn Oaks!

Thanks a million TRADER INC.

Jed Finley 712-229-7806

Old Post 03-11-2014 01:07 AM
HOPE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOPE Click here to Send HOPE a Private Message Click Here to Email HOPE Find more posts by HOPE Add HOPE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gentry's English
UKC Forum Member

What is his pedigree?

GRCH PR Oney's Indian Creek Big Echo (GR NT CH Oney's Outback Dan X Oney's Pearl) 2013 World Qualifier

Old Post 03-11-2014 02:36 AM
Gentry's English is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gentry's English Click here to Send Gentry's English a Private Message Click Here to Email Gentry's English Find more posts by Gentry's English Add Gentry's English to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Wormy

Old Post 03-11-2014 03:57 AM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Hibbs
UKC Forum Member

This line of dogs are some of the most accurate I have had the pleasure to hunt with. My buddy owned his mom and she was as natural as they come. I don't think you can go wrong with one of his pups.

Old Post 03-11-2014 04:39 AM
Adam Hibbs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Hibbs Click here to Send Adam Hibbs a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Hibbs Find more posts by Adam Hibbs Add Adam Hibbs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOPE
UKC Forum Member

Thank you for posting the pedigree I am not to good at that stuff. Trader has come from a long line of winners and a long line of reproducers and it sure seems from his pups that he is carrying on the Tradition!

By the way don't forget about the $15,000 1st place BIGGEST PUP HUNT there is October 2015! Trader Inc. Is giving back to those hunting Trader pups!

The devil's child makes it rain is the name of the hunt and it will be raining $100 bills at this hunt! Also something NO one else does is I feel the female deserves just as much credit as Trader does for the reproduction of these high quality pups so $1,500 will be paid to the owner at the time of breeding to the person that owns the female to the pup that wins this hunt! There is no other stud owner that has step up to do this! Yes there are more stud dog pup hunts but not one like this one I promise you that! And also your female will be advertised for 2 months in Traders stud ad 1 month in Cooner 1 month in bloodlines!

Old Post 03-11-2014 05:44 PM
HOPE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOPE Click here to Send HOPE a Private Message Click Here to Email HOPE Find more posts by HOPE Add HOPE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shane smith
UKC Forum Member

Anybody that breeds a dead loner female with a lot of hustle to this dog will you.please pm me. I have been keeping an eye on him and like what I see

Old Post 03-11-2014 11:29 PM
shane smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shane smith Click here to Send shane smith a Private Message Click Here to Email shane smith Find more posts by shane smith Add shane smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.Fox
UKC Forum Member

Don't over look Half Breed Pinner I just bred a real deal female to him he has a little older of the track blood in him.

GRNITE BIG HORN CRUISE ( RIP)
GRNITE LONE PINE BOZO (SEMEN) NOT FORSALE
GRNITE WILD IMPY (RIP)
CHNITECH CROSS E'S WILD WILMA
CH HTX WILD DAISY
912 223 9085

Old Post 03-12-2014 12:52 AM
J.Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.Fox Click here to Send J.Fox a Private Message Click Here to Email J.Fox Find more posts by J.Fox Add J.Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoshR
Banned

This is one tuff hound! I drew him last year at the PKC world hunt and he worked us over. It was raining and windy and Trader had 275+ on the only coons we looked at in an hour closests dog to him was 200-. Deep by himself both times. I sure liked him and I am most definitely gonna get a pup out of him. If any body breeds something in the north east let me know please!

Mr. Jed was a pleasure to hunt with he was helping people up banks and was making sure everyone was good to go and was in no rush to get to his dog ever. First class guy right there!

J.Fox who is Pinner I thought this was a Trader post?

Old Post 03-12-2014 07:59 PM
JoshR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoshR Click here to Send JoshR a Private Message Click Here to Email JoshR Find more posts by JoshR Add JoshR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

He would be a great cross on a heavy Spike bred Bluetick.

Old Post 03-12-2014 10:49 PM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOPE
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the good words Josh he looked good on that cast and sure made us walk!

Mark I think there is some blue dogs that will be bred in the future! They will cross up good I believe and be dang good looking! He should cross good on a lot of the stuff out there blue ticks, English and walker!

Old Post 03-12-2014 11:52 PM
Sy Sparks
UKC Forum Member

All I'm hearing is gettin deep. Witch is fine if the the coons arn't movin but will her tree the one that the others pass up is what I'm wanting to know? I got out of hounds and into curs because I was just so sick of walking 1,000 yards just to tree. My buddy Jason has some nice pups on the ground that have restored my faith in the hounds because they are getting the meat off the tailgate that others didn't even know they were there.

Check me out on Facebook

Old Post 03-12-2014 11:58 PM
Sy Sparks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sy Sparks Click here to Send Sy Sparks a Private Message Find more posts by Sy Sparks Add Sy Sparks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOPE
UKC Forum Member

I don't know what you consider to deep but he has scored over 700 4 times and has scored 500's multiple times! Every body has there style and if you don't like to walk and be lonely on every tree unless you have back packers on the cast! Trader is not your style if you don't like those things! There is a ton of people that like that style and he has won from north to south and east to west I would say that's what people like about him in coons or out of coons he will find one some where! If you like a dog that makes 6 trees in 2 hours your not gonna like Trader 1 to 4 trees on and I will take it any day of the week!

Old Post 03-13-2014 12:12 AM
Jimmie1970
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for all the info!

Old Post 03-13-2014 02:38 AM
Jimmie1970 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jimmie1970 Click here to Send Jimmie1970 a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmie1970 Add Jimmie1970 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Okie Hunter
UKC Forum Member

When Trader hunted in Oklahoma at the CHKC World Hunt, he was hunting in some of the worst conditions known to man. It was during the week of a full moon that was rising before sunset with a bitter cold front moving through the area early in the week. Not to mention it has been unbelievably dry for the past two years down here.

Trader treed coon in every single cast. While others were coming up short, he was deep and by himself with a coon. Myself, I want that type of hound on the end of my leash.

I do not own a pup out of Trader and met Jed after the final cast was complete. I have zero to gain from posting this and am giving an unbiased opinion about what I saw from his scorecards and the word of mouth from the hunters he drew. It seemed just about everyone was picking him to win it all and he would have if the last tree had been plussed. Can you say $40,000 dollar tree?

Jed is a stand up guy too. My son was hunting in the youth hunt and he wanted his picture taken with Trader so we waited around long after the youth hunt was complete just to see Trader's cast roll in. My son asked Jed if he could get his picture taken with Trader. Not only was Jed happy to do it, he paid the professional photographer for the picture my son wound up getting. He has it framed on the wall in his bedroom and hopes someday he will have the chance to walk to one of those $40,000 dollar trees.

Here's the pic taken of my son Allen with Jed and Trader. Thanks again Jed for taking the time to do that for him. It truly was the highlight of his weekend.

Home of:
UKC DUAL GR CH PKC CH CHKC Money Winner ALL GRAND YOGI (GR NITE CH MOORE'S HARDTIME ALL GRAND HORN x DUAL GR CH ENGLISHPRIDE'S LITTLE LIZ) 2017 UKC Performance and PKC Super Stakes Sire

UKC DUAL GR CH TREE ROCKN NELLY (DUAL GR CH PKC GOLD CH MAIN STREET ROY X GR NITE CH PKC CH INDIAN RIDGE CINDY) Littermate sister to 2013 UKC WORLD CH GR NITE CH MAIN STREET JOHN THE BAPTIST

PLUS POINT ZINGO (DUAL GRAND CH '98 ENGLISH HALL OF FAME WILCOX THUNDER BINGO semen X CH NITE CH CLONES FRONT PAGE) The only living direct son of Bingo alive today!

Gone but not forgotten:

UKC GR NITE CH PKC CH PLUS POINT BLUE BOY BRUISER (66 "canes" stored at OnceFrozen) Direct son of DUAL GR CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK CADILLAC JACK x CH GR NITE CH '95 UKC World Hunt High Scoring English Female WELLS' LITTLE PATCH

CH GR NITE CH WELLS' LITTLE PATCH (High Scoring English Female 1995 UKC World Hunt) Direct Daughter of GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH DARON'S BLUE REB (LUMIS) x GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH ACHA WORLD CH BUFFALO CREEK PATCH

GR NITE CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK MISSY II (Sister to Dual Grand Clear Creek Cadillac Jack and mother of ACHA World Champion PKC Silver CH Raef's Dollar Bill)

Old Post 03-13-2014 03:46 AM
Okie Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Okie Hunter Click here to Send Okie Hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Okie Hunter Find more posts by Okie Hunter Add Okie Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by HOPE
He should cross good on a lot of the stuff out there blue ticks, English and walker!

Jed would he cross good on a Black and Tan?

319-201-8445

Old Post 03-13-2014 09:35 AM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOPE
UKC Forum Member

If I still had ol HOPE we would finding out about the Black and Tan! I like mixing it up! You know me ol Berger I like things a bit different!

Mr. Wells thank you for all the great words about Trader we had a great week and a great run down there! It was my pleasure to get Allen that picture and take it with him! I sure hope he gets the chance to walk to a $40,000 tree some day I can tell you one thing it makes the heart beat! Hope to see y'all again someday soon!

Thanks a million Trader Inc.

Old Post 03-13-2014 11:38 AM
JoshR
Banned

Freddy he was my pick too! That dog sure impressed me when I drew him! I wish he was on the end of my leash!

Old Post 03-14-2014 07:30 PM
JoshR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoshR Click here to Send JoshR a Private Message Click Here to Email JoshR Find more posts by JoshR Add JoshR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOPE
UKC Forum Member

Another extra nice female bred to Trader today Smokin thru Patches (swamp rat x wipeout patches directly off moose) only booking 3 more pups 5 spoken for! Pups $300 $100 deposit books your pup!

Thanks a million Trader Inc.

Old Post 03-15-2014 11:55 PM
rinercoondawg
UKC Forum Member

Were is this dog at? Trying to get my femail to him

Old Post 04-08-2014 05:30 AM
rinercoondawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rinercoondawg Click here to Send rinercoondawg a Private Message Click Here to Email rinercoondawg Find more posts by rinercoondawg Add rinercoondawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOPE
UKC Forum Member

He is located in South Central Iowa. There is semen in Indiana at Never Gone and in Kansas at Mesa Animal Clinic.

Old Post 04-08-2014 05:34 AM