UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Other > Selling all out, dogs and equipment goes!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Andrew C. Bail
UKC Forum Member

Selling all out, dogs and equipment goes!

Male walker D.O.B 05/14/2017. UKC and PKC registered, paid up in performance program and SS (through spring of 2021) DNA is done and stored. Can send pic and provide references on him. (SOLD)

Female beagle D.O.B 01/18/2018 AKC and UKC registered.

Female beagle D.O.B 05/22/2018 AKC pup papers and the numbers needed to UKC register her.

Garmin Astro 320 and two DC-40 collars with lights added to them. (SOLD)

Sportdog Field Trainer 402 two dog shocker unit, used very little. (SOLD)

Tri-Tronic Pro 500 G3 EXP two dog unit with tracer light, new never been on a dog. (SOLD)

Valley Creek belt light 20 volt, with hand held spot, and smart charger, black belt, excellent shape. (SOLD)

Have two sets of lens caps for above light with amber and red covers, one set new in plastic, one slightly used. (SOLD)

have two red belts for belt/box light. (SOLD)

have a smart charger for light never been used still in box.

Garmin Bark Limiter Deluxe (no bark collar) new in box never been used. (SOLD)

I can send pictures of all items. Would like to sell all as a package deal if at all possible. May possibly sell separately. Make a reasonable offer on entire package. May possibly do some partial trading on something that doesn't eat (guns, etc.)

The reason these items are for sale is I don't have the time to do the dogs justice with work and family obligations. Its not fair to them. So I am getting out of the dogs for this time and moment of my life, and letting the equipment go also.

I do not get on here very often at all, so it would be best to call or text my cell phone and I will get back with you as quickly and soon as I possibly can.

Thank you for your time, Andrew

419-506-1488

2 Cor 5:17
Phil 4:13

Last edited by Andrew C. Bail on 08-16-2020 at 01:10 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-29-2020 05:13 AM
Andrew C. Bail is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andrew C. Bail Click here to Send Andrew C. Bail a Private Message Click Here to Email Andrew C. Bail Find more posts by Andrew C. Bail Add Andrew C. Bail to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andrew C. Bail
UKC Forum Member

The tracking unit and the no bark collar has been sold! The dogs and all other items are still available! I have had numerous tire kickers contact me on these items. I have been asked why I am selling out. I am entirely to busy with work and family and other obligations right now to do them justice. I am able to retire in about four and a half years, so I am planning to get back into it in about four years to have more time to enjoy it hopefully and God willing! So with all of this being said I am willing to work with someone and give them a really good deal if they would contact me with sincere intentions (please no more tire kickers). These are not trade dogs, or been jockeyed around, and they have been taken very well care of. I am not desperate to get rid of this stuff, just don't have the time to do them justice plain and simply and they are just sitting and laying around. Its time to put them where they will be able to get hunted more than I can do at this time! Thank you for your time

Old Post 07-18-2020 05:12 PM
Andrew C. Bail is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andrew C. Bail Click here to Send Andrew C. Bail a Private Message Click Here to Email Andrew C. Bail Find more posts by Andrew C. Bail Add Andrew C. Bail to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andrew C. Bail
UKC Forum Member

Items Left

The two female beagles are left. The oldest of the two just started spotting so she is coming into her heat cycle now. The other female should come into her heat cycle in September.

The smart charger for a coon hunting light is still for sale.

Old Post 08-09-2020 11:53 PM
Andrew C. Bail
UKC Forum Member

Still have the two female beagles up for sale. The younger female just started spotting for her heat cycle also. So they are both coming into their heat cycle. They are bred extremely well, (my opinion), with hounds like Shenango Trigger X Kita, along with other great hounds in their pedigree.

The smart charger for a coon hunting light is still available.

May possibly be interested in gun trades.

Old Post 08-16-2020 01:47 PM