UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Pups Ready To Go
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cdpsc24
UKC Forum Member

Pups Ready To Go

We’ve got 8 pups ready to go. 7 females and 1 male. They will be 7 weeks old tomorrow. Wormed and first shots. Off my nite champion male (direct son to Awesome) and a buddies Flowers bred female that goes back to Tae Bo, Rainman, Thunder Blue. These pups should have the brains, track power and tree power. If you want more info, feel free to contact me via text or call. Will answer any questions you’ve got about sire and dam in a honest manner. Pictures of papers and all pups on hand ready to send. Will be UKC registered. Pup price is $300. Located in Anderson, SC. 864-934-7733

Can provide references on sire and dam. Both dogs are coon treers.

Last edited by cdpsc24 on 06-17-2020 at 10:46 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-17-2020 10:43 PM
cdpsc24 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cdpsc24 Click here to Send cdpsc24 a Private Message Click Here to Email cdpsc24 Find more posts by cdpsc24 Add cdpsc24 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cdpsc24
UKC Forum Member

To the top.

2 females sold. 1 male, 5 females available.

Old Post 06-26-2020 10:19 PM
cdpsc24 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cdpsc24 Click here to Send cdpsc24 a Private Message Click Here to Email cdpsc24 Find more posts by cdpsc24 Add cdpsc24 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cdpsc24
UKC Forum Member

To the top.

Old Post 07-05-2020 05:36 AM
coonhunter1021
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Absolutely great guy....cody helped me get my female all the way to ky my female pup is one of the best acting pups I've had thanks...

Old Post 07-07-2020 11:45 PM
coonhunter1021 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter1021 Click here to Send coonhunter1021 a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunter1021 Find more posts by coonhunter1021 Add coonhunter1021 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cdpsc24
UKC Forum Member

Re: Pups

quote:
Originally posted by coonhunter1021
Absolutely great guy....cody helped me get my female all the way to ky my female pup is one of the best acting pups I've had thanks...

Thanks for the kind words.

Hope she makes you a goodun!

Old Post 07-08-2020 12:42 AM
cdpsc24
UKC Forum Member

The one male has sold.

Old Post 07-10-2020 10:59 PM
cdpsc24
UKC Forum Member

To the top.

Three females left. One blue, two redtick. Getting good reports out of some already.

Old Post 07-28-2020 01:47 AM
violaparkinson
New UKC Forum Member

Can you tell me about the starting price?

Old Post 07-28-2020 07:49 PM
violaparkinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for violaparkinson Click here to Send violaparkinson a Private Message Click Here to Email violaparkinson Find more posts by violaparkinson Add violaparkinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cdpsc24
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by violaparkinson
Can you tell me about the starting price?

Pups are $300.

Old Post 07-28-2020 08:22 PM
cdpsc24
UKC Forum Member

We’ve held onto a few of these pups and have narrowed it down to what we’re going to keep. We’ve got two females up for grabs. We’re getting solid reports on the ones we’ve sold. Both pups that are available are female red ticks. Call or text 864-934-7733. Pups are $300

Old Post 09-28-2020 01:17 AM
cdpsc24
UKC Forum Member

To the top.

Old Post 10-03-2020 03:05 PM
cdpsc24
UKC Forum Member

A lot of tire kickers. It’s sad that a man can’t keep his word these days. I’ve held both of these pups for a week and neither feller showed up to get them.

Two females still available. Plenty of good reports. Will provide references to the men who have one off this litter.

Old Post 10-06-2020 03:11 PM
cdpsc24
UKC Forum Member

More tire kickers. I’ve held both of these pups twice for four different men. Not the first one showed up.

To the top. Plenty of good reports from the guys that have a pup off this litter.

Old Post 10-09-2020 01:28 PM
Karter Maupin
UKC Forum Member

Sire.

Haven’t hunted with Fade but I know the litter as a whole is nice. Have heard nothing but good things About Fade from several people and from every pup out of his litter.

Old Post 10-09-2020 09:31 PM
Karter Maupin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Karter Maupin Click here to Send Karter Maupin a Private Message Click Here to Email Karter Maupin Find more posts by Karter Maupin Add Karter Maupin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cdpsc24
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Karter!

Old Post 10-10-2020 01:23 AM