UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > The Missouri Coonhunter
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Wormy
UKC Forum Member

I understand completely. The Jacket was bought and given out at the 2010 state meeting and they were not there to except it so someone has that jacket. It is water under the bridge and James will get a jacket I need to know what size he wants I will order him a new one.

Trader's Midnight Money RIP
Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
Wipeout Weapon
NtCh 1000 $ Baby

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2011 06:41 PM
Wormy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wormy Click here to Send Wormy a Private Message Click Here to Email Wormy Find more posts by Wormy Add Wormy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehawk
UKC Forum Member

Don't know why anyone would say I have the boy's jacket!I talked today with Harry Johnson and he said someone accepted the jacket at the annual meeting to give to Warren's son.He said he didn't remember the person.Sure wish I could be of help but seems to be a dead end.Sorry!

Old Post 01-07-2011 09:32 PM
nitehawk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehawk Click here to Send nitehawk a Private Message Click Here to Email nitehawk Find more posts by nitehawk Add nitehawk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

Got my card about meeting today....James coat will
Still fit Warren.....lol

Old Post 01-07-2011 10:56 PM
smokin-1-mo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smokin-1-mo Click here to Send smokin-1-mo a Private Message Click Here to Email smokin-1-mo Find more posts by smokin-1-mo Add smokin-1-mo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wormy
UKC Forum Member

Got mine too!!!

James will be getting a new coat that will fit. I need to know Daisy's full name if anyone can help.

Thanks

Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
Wipeout Weapon
NtCh 1000 $ Baby

Old Post 01-08-2011 12:50 AM
Wormy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wormy Click here to Send Wormy a Private Message Click Here to Email Wormy Find more posts by Wormy Add Wormy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wormy
UKC Forum Member

Jan. 29th Annual Meeting !!! 5pm Fish dinner 6pm Meeting!!!!

Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
Wipeout Weapon
NtCh 1000 $ Baby

Old Post 01-09-2011 07:17 AM
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Wormy
Jan. 29th Annual Meeting !!! 5pm Fish dinner 6pm Meeting!!!!
Ill get word to Warren
That you need Daisys info

Old Post 01-09-2011 02:20 PM
smokin-1-mo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smokin-1-mo Click here to Send smokin-1-mo a Private Message Click Here to Email smokin-1-mo Find more posts by smokin-1-mo Add smokin-1-mo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wormy
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Chuck!!!!

Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
Wipeout Weapon
NtCh 1000 $ Baby

Old Post 01-09-2011 03:27 PM
rccoonhunter
UKC Forum Member

Wormy PM me your number today and I will give it to Warren and have him give you a call....Thanks for your help!

Home of:GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' LEA'S MOLLY ANN HTX
CH GRNITECH 'PR' WOLF CREEK DEISEL
GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' TIMBER CRUSHING TOAD
GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' ROBINSON'S CIDERHOUSE LULU

*WE USE AND RECOMMEND COMPETITION LIGHTS*

Old Post 01-09-2011 03:28 PM
rccoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rccoonhunter Click here to Send rccoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email rccoonhunter Find more posts by rccoonhunter Add rccoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harry harris
UKC Forum Member

96th Missouri Congress
There are currently 3 bills in the Missouri House of Representatives and 1 bill in the Missouri Senate that may have some effect on MISSOURI COON HUNTERS.

HB#94 - Status = 2nd reading - Rep. Dugger
repeals the Puppy Mill Cruelty Prevention Act (PMCPA) passed by voters as part of PROP B.

HB#99 - Status = 2nd reading - Rep. Loehner
Exempts kennels and breeders licensed under provisions of PMCPA.

HB#100 - Status = 2nd reading - Rep. Loehner
Affirms the right of Missouri citizens to raise livestock in a humane manner without the state imposing undo burden.

SB#4 - Status = 1st reading - Sen. Stouffer
Repeal PMCPA

Will report on a bi-weekly basis. If the SCHM and/or MCHF grant the permission I will contact the congressperson involved by e-mail and notify them they have the support of one or both associations.

REGISTER TO VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

636 577-7070

Old Post 01-09-2011 05:04 PM
harry harris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harry harris Click here to Send harry harris a Private Message Click Here to Email harry harris Find more posts by harry harris Add harry harris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wormy
UKC Forum Member

You have our permisson Harry. I got the envolpes.

Brad 573-694-4332 Thanks

Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
Wipeout Weapon
NtCh 1000 $ Baby

Old Post 01-09-2011 05:16 PM
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

HARRY YOU HAVE FEDERATION PERMISSION ! IF YOU NEED ANYTHING , LET ME KNOW ! TOM SECRETARY/ TREASURER -MCHF

Old Post 01-09-2011 05:29 PM
THOMAS WILBERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS WILBERS Click here to Send THOMAS WILBERS a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS WILBERS Visit THOMAS WILBERS's homepage! Find more posts by THOMAS WILBERS Add THOMAS WILBERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moniteaublues
UKC Forum Member

2010 youth hunt

Hi my name is Charles Wyatt president of the Mid Missouri Coonhunters Fayette,
Mo. This is in response to the 2010 youth hunt pictures. Our sec. Roger Davidson
has been trying to get the pictures since the show and hunt was over. We were
suppose to get a list and pictures of show and hunt winners so we can send them
to UKC. We got a DVD of the show but nothing on the hunt. Roger's wife Jennifer
sent thank you letters and pictures to UKC and the American Cooner of the show.
They are waiting for the pictures of the winners of the hunt. Roger has informed
me that we still do not have this. Roger also told me that he has been trying to
get this since September.
My opinion to this so there is no problem in the future is this, let the sponsoring
club turn in the hunt report and pictures together meaning this would be there
responcibility. Hope I didn't step on any toes but this is just my opinion.

We had a great turn out and a lot of prizes and I personally seen a lot of happy kids. Thank you from the Mid Missouri Coonhunters for all that showed up and
donated prizes. Hope we made alot of people happy.

Charles Wyatt

Old Post 01-09-2011 07:04 PM
Moniteaublues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moniteaublues Click here to Send Moniteaublues a Private Message Click Here to Email Moniteaublues Find more posts by Moniteaublues Add Moniteaublues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wormy
UKC Forum Member

Charles

Noone has contacted me about the pics. I thought they were all on the cd Jim sent you. I will call him and have the others sent to Roger. Sorry for any inconvence.

Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
Wipeout Weapon
NtCh 1000 $ Baby

Old Post 01-10-2011 02:00 AM
Moniteaublues
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Old Post 01-10-2011 02:33 AM
Moniteaublues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moniteaublues Click here to Send Moniteaublues a Private Message Click Here to Email Moniteaublues Find more posts by Moniteaublues Add Moniteaublues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slow run
New UKC Forum Member

comp hunts

I have a retired grade English bitch that can run after you comp hunters havegone through and tree coons behind you and she cant hunt in comp hunts because shehas no papers.Thats why iwant comp hunt the quality of tree dog means nothing unless they are papered bet she could blow the best away.......Sorry boys and girls I just hqave to rub it in oooorahhhh.Best of luck guys ans gals keep them in the timber looking up

Old Post 01-10-2011 03:17 AM
slow run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slow run Click here to Send slow run a Private Message Find more posts by slow run Add slow run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jabrown
UKC Forum Member

Re: comp hunts

quote:
Originally posted by slow run
I have a retired grade English bitch that can run after you comp hunters havegone through and tree coons behind you and she cant hunt in comp hunts because shehas no papers.Thats why iwant comp hunt the quality of tree dog means nothing unless they are papered bet she could blow the best away.......Sorry boys and girls I just hqave to rub it in oooorahhhh.Best of luck guys ans gals keep them in the timber looking up

Slow Run, we're all after the same thing, dogs lookin up and coon lookin down.

Wormy, this got me thinking, since the Gov. Cup hunt is not a sanctioned event, and you don't have to qualify to enter, does this mean that Ol' Slow Run could show up and enter his grade dog?
Fish in a barrel

Joshua 24:15

Josh Brown
The Barber Shop
Cuba, MO
573-205-1391

Old Post 01-10-2011 04:05 AM
jabrown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jabrown Click here to Send jabrown a Private Message Click Here to Email jabrown Find more posts by jabrown Add jabrown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by rccoonhunter
Wormy PM me your number today and I will give it to Warren and have him give you a call....Thanks for your help!
All members numbers are in the back of your state year books...

Old Post 01-10-2011 04:09 AM
jabrown
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by smokin-1-mo
All members numbers are in the back of your state year books...

They are also on the State Coonhunters website under Board, Officers, and By-laws. Here's a link to the website.

http://statecoonhuntersofmo.com/id1.html

Joshua 24:15

Josh Brown
The Barber Shop
Cuba, MO
573-205-1391

Old Post 01-10-2011 01:42 PM
jabrown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jabrown Click here to Send jabrown a Private Message Click Here to Email jabrown Find more posts by jabrown Add jabrown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wormy
UKC Forum Member

My number 573 694 4334

Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
Wipeout Weapon
NtCh 1000 $ Baby

Old Post 01-10-2011 06:27 PM
harry harris
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Robert Starke ...

PLEASE CALL ME 618 972-1602, your mailbox was full so I couldn't respond to your PM.

636 577-7070

Old Post 01-11-2011 03:36 PM
harry harris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harry harris Click here to Send harry harris a Private Message Click Here to Email harry harris Find more posts by harry harris Add harry harris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harry harris
UKC Forum Member

ATTENTION MISSOURI COON CLUBS:

Every coon club in Missouri will be receiving a letter from the State Coon Hunters Of Missouri (SCHM) asking them to consider joining the association.

If your club would like a representative from SCHM to address your club about the advantages of joining the association at one of your monthly club meetings please contact President Chris Freiberger (573) 694-4432 and he will do everything he can to arrange it.

HOPE YOU JOIN, we can help each other!

636 577-7070

Old Post 01-11-2011 08:23 PM
Wormy
UKC Forum Member

The letters will go out tomorrow if anyone needs any info on our assn. please dont hesitate to call me. We are putting alot of effort into recruiting new clubs.

REMINDER: Jan. 29 General Membership Meeting and Dinner
Dinner @5pm Meeting @6pm Sullivan Community Center

Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
Wipeout Weapon
NtCh 1000 $ Baby

Old Post 01-12-2011 03:45 PM
Wormy
UKC Forum Member

btt

Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
Wipeout Weapon
NtCh 1000 $ Baby

Old Post 01-14-2011 08:53 PM
harry harris
UKC Forum Member

Who are the officers for MCHF? Couldn't find a list on the website!

636 577-7070

Old Post 01-16-2011 11:19 PM
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

HARRY SCROLL DOWN HOME PAGE ! THERE RIGHT BELOW PIC'S OF FINAL WINNER'S

Old Post 01-16-2011 11:39 PM
THOMAS WILBERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS WILBERS Click here to Send THOMAS WILBERS a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS WILBERS Visit THOMAS WILBERS's homepage! Find more posts by THOMAS WILBERS Add THOMAS WILBERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote