UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > This is for a hard hunter
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jamesminton
UKC Forum Member

This is for a hard hunter

After alot of thinking and work picking up I will sale her call me she is ukc and pkc ss 7 months old iv got her brother im starting and that is anuff for me with work n all she is a semen pup out of Gntch minton's still water red Rooster and gntch nighty nite Goose call me if serious and can be picked up in
Northern ohio lake Erie area 419 341 4668 800 cash be 8 months old the 27th green as grass has a really good mouth

GRNTCH Minton's Still Water Red Rooster rip
PR Minton's Still Water Red Cherry
PR Minton's Still Water red Rockit
GRNTCH nighty nite Goose

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-11-2021 10:39 PM
jamesminton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jamesminton Click here to Send jamesminton a Private Message Click Here to Email jamesminton Find more posts by jamesminton Add jamesminton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jamesminton
UKC Forum Member

7 month old ss pup

This female isn't a cull i started her litter mate she is coon crazy showed her a coon in a cage has a male mouth and is a semen pup out of GRNTCH Minton's still water red Rooster and GRNTCH nighty nite Goose 800 buys her and in the right hands you will love her she will be independent and fast on both ends

GRNTCH nighty nite Goose

Old Post 03-16-2021 05:59 PM
jamesminton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jamesminton Click here to Send jamesminton a Private Message Click Here to Email jamesminton Find more posts by jamesminton Add jamesminton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jamesminton
UKC Forum Member

Sold

Sold man in NY came bought her

GRNTCH nighty nite Goose

Old Post 03-20-2021 11:53 PM