UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Coronavirus
Pages (45): « First ... « 42 43 [44] 45 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like you need a new Dr. Everyone knows that those Covid shots are worse than getting Covid and being hospitalized and dying. I can't believe that they are still giving them. It has to be a big government conspiracy.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2022 02:52 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by oklared
I was at my cancer dr wed. and was told that 98% of the hospitol covid cases were not vaccinated.

Did you nod your head uncontrollably in agreement?

Old Post 01-07-2022 04:29 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Covid

quote:
I was at my cancer dr wed. and was told that 98% of the hospitol covid cases were not vaccinated.

That's what My Doctor is saying also......But probably a Government Cover Up because we all know you shouldn't trust your Doctor....😉😁😁

A guy I know Died yesterday, he was 57, they said he died from Covid Phnumonia.......Not Vaccinated.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 01-07-2022 04:32 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, lying Fauci said today that almost everyone would get the Omicron virus no matter what. I wonder if he is lying about that?

Old Post 01-12-2022 11:41 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Every subject related to covid doc death ☠️ has lied or been wrong about, and he only gets close to the truth when the truth is obvious to even the dumbest of the dumb. Unfortunately there still some truths the dumbest of the dumb haven't figured out

Old Post 01-13-2022 12:57 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

87% of adults have now had one vaccination. 74% of adults have had 2. 45% have even had a booster.
And still daily cases of new Covid are going up. 2,000 Americans are dying every day. Therapeutics or meds are what we need now. Where is our idiot President? Why isn't there a Warp Speed Program for therapeutics? If Trump were our President every clinic, Dr's office and hospital would have more than enough meds. Guess what the idiot in the White House is doing? He is going to mail out face masks to everyone. He gave billions of dollars in military aid to Ukraine last week but can't spend a penny to speed up production of Covid meds.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-21-2022 at 09:02 PM

Old Post 01-21-2022 04:03 PM
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
87% of adults have now had one vaccination. 74% of adults have had 2. 45% have even had a booster.
And still daily cases of new Covid are going up. 2,000 Americans are dying every day. Therapeutics or meds are what we need now. Where is our idiot President? Why isn't there a Warp Speed Program for therapeutics? If Trump were our President every clinic, Dr's office and hospital would have more than enough meds. Guess what the idiot in the White House is doing? He is going to mail out face masks to everyone. He gave billions of dollars in military aid to Romania last week but can't spend a penny to speed up production of Covid meds.

The big questions in my mind are…and I know the as to why not…
Many people that die of Covid wouldn’t have died if they educated them just a little…

Hydroxychloroquine, if taken early, people with Covid that died would be alive today…

Ivermectin, if taken early survival is almost 100 percent…but taken anytime during the illness and there will be improvements…
Early on…if it were about saving lives the government should have gone all out doing research on both of these medications for Covid cure research…these meds are proven to be safe…

Instead people with Covid when going to the hospital were turned away to come back when they were very I’ll and by that time it was almost too late or too late…

Early on this virus can be cured with the right meds…but the secondary effects from the virus has the potential to kill…

It’s frustrating to know that the government, including the FDA, CDC, big Pharma, news media and others can manipulate the public as easily as they have done and have gotten away with it…when I say government I also am talking about all the politicians that are supposed to be representing use yet many must be getting paid under the table by the big money which I already mentioned…

We the people…are financing or as a minimum vote these scoundrels in office…

They cannot exist without our support even though it is indirect support…the bottom line is they need us but they act as if we need them…it is time we turn the tables around and clean house…
We need laws to prevent underhanded behavior from them…right now the government creates laws to protect those that are doing harm to the public in general…

Old Post 01-21-2022 07:12 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

3 day’s ago a young lady I used to coach softball passed away at 42 from Covid…it was a sad day when I heard it but I was thinking she didn’t have to die…

A few folks at my job have had Covid and also colds…so I was thinking ivermectin cures Covid and that is a virus…a cold is a virus so I took a healthy dose of ivermectin and I am thinking I will be fine…

Most antibiotics will treat and cure bacterial infections so I am thinking ivermectin will cure an ordinary virus…same concept as antibiotics…

Old Post 01-21-2022 07:19 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
And still daily cases of new Covid are going up. 2,000 Americans are dying every day. Therapeutics or meds are what we need now. Where is our idiot President? Why isn't there a Warp Speed Program for therapeutics? If Trump were our President every clinic, Dr's office and hospital would have more than enough meds. Guess what the idiot in the White House is doing? He is going to mail out face masks to everyone. He gave billions of dollars in military aid to Ukraine last week but can't spend a penny to speed up production of Covid meds.

Does vaccinated, stealth spreaders, altered bloods, super spreaders from he!! all describe the same people? Or does asymptomatic have to be added to vaccinated? Just asking because doctor death seems very proud of asymptomatic cases

Last edited by sleepy head on 01-23-2022 at 06:05 PM

Old Post 01-23-2022 05:58 PM
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

I saw the news the other day and they said almost everyone who was vaccinated didn’t need to go to the hospital…well they must of only been counting those that were infected with the omicron virus which seems to be like have a cold for 3 to 5 days…but the probably failed to mention that those that weren’t vaccinated have the same percentages of not needing hospitalization with the omicron…

Old Post 01-23-2022 08:15 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Reuben
I saw the news the other day and they said almost everyone who was vaccinated didn’t need to go to the hospital…well they must of only been counting those that were infected with the omicron virus which seems to be like have a cold for 3 to 5 days…but the probably failed to mention that those that weren’t vaccinated have the same percentages of not needing hospitalization with the omicron…

Oh my goodness, you just made that last part up. Everybody knows that isn't true. And you need to tell that cold for 3-5 days to the 2,500-3,000 people that are dying every day.

Old Post 01-28-2022 11:18 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Reuben

Oh my goodness, you just made that last part up. Everybody knows that isn't true. And you need to tell that cold for 3-5 days to the 2,500-3,000 people that are dying every day.

Old Post 01-28-2022 11:18 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Some scientists are saying today that they have some evidence that a gain of research lab in South Africa developed the Omicron variant and it accidentally leaked out of their lab. They don't have definitive proof yet but they are still investigating. We will have to wait and see where this goes but there is a gain of research lab in South Africa and that is where Omicron started.

Old Post 01-28-2022 11:25 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, just as the Omicron strain appears to be waning, another new highly contagious strain appears. Buckle your seatbelts. Here we go again.

Old Post 01-29-2022 04:20 PM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

I wonder how these new variants are getting here. Couldn't possibly be the southern border, could it?

Old Post 01-29-2022 05:36 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
I wonder how these new variants are getting here. Couldn't possibly be the southern border, could it?
No. Richards buddy that lives out west has gone back under cover to investigate where these variants are coming from and how they are getting here. He says all evidence points to the N95 masks and the test kits both made in China are infused with the viruses. He's totally convinced it's a conspiracy.

Old Post 01-30-2022 02:52 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 02-11-2022 04:53 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkinriver
No. Richards buddy that lives out west has gone back under cover to investigate where these variants are coming from and how they are getting here. He says all evidence points to the N95 masks and the test kits both made in China are infused with the viruses. He's totally convinced it's a conspiracy.

THE N95 IS NOT MADE IN CHINA, THE KN95 IS MADE IN CHINA

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 02-11-2022 03:18 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia

Ivermectin…I use it like a broad spectrum antibiotic, but as an antiviral treatment for a faster recovery or even like a vaccine when many around me have Covid, colds or the flu…right or wrong that’s my latest theory…

Old Post 02-11-2022 05:31 PM
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

quote:
THE N95 IS NOT MADE IN CHINA, THE KN95 IS MADE IN CHINA
Not the first mistake I've ever made. Thanks

Old Post 02-11-2022 07:21 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by yadkinriver
Not the first mistake I've ever made. Thanks

Actually, just because a mask is an N95 does not mean that it was made in the US instead of in China. N95's are manufactured and using US standards and KN95 is manufactured and tested using China standards. Some that are rated N95 are coming from China. In fact several US manufacturers are getting ready to shut down.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 02-12-2022 01:48 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jennifer you're more handy than a shirt pocket!

Old Post 02-12-2022 02:02 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Maybe the decrease in new Covid cases is due to the decrease in people wearing masks. If they get rid of the mask mandates, then maybe Covid cases will decrease even more.

Old Post 02-12-2022 03:33 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Thanks Yadkin River. It seems people are under the false impression that N95 or KN95 designates country of origin when it is simply the guidance by which their sold - nothing to do with where they are made.
Richard, you could be right! One thing is for sure... most of those that have been wearing mask have never been trained in PPE procedures. How to put on and take off, then these people re-wearing, touching, wearing the same mask into different places, wearing them after they've become damp from respiration all these lead to all sorts of contamination. For most their immune systems should be stronger and they will be exposed to much less than what they've put on the mask and what's growing in them. Think of these little children. Kids are walking germ factories. Does anyone honestly believe that mask can be healthy to put an elementary age child in charge of proper procedures much less a pre-schooler! Not to mention the learning difficulties involved. Try teaching a child to read, sound out letter or the little ones to imitate speech. Then the mental health of lack of seeing something as simple as a smile. The endorphins from this are so important to mental health. We are in a mental health crisis right now with suicides and overdoses through the roof.
Coincidentally, the sickest people I've did porch drop offs of meds, vitamins, herbs and my special healing soup have been teachers who've masked and been triple vaxed.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 02-12-2022 07:04 AM
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

just out of curiosity does your special healing soup contain the same herbs as the show me brownies? if it does I think I may be coming down with something and I'll bet Richards vaccines will stop working.

Old Post 02-12-2022 12:57 PM