UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud: PKC CH GRNITECH 'PR' HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER
Pages (45): « First ... « 40 41 [42] 43 44 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Courtney , nice guy with a nice dog

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-09-2014 01:22 AM
Gary Thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Thompson Click here to Send Gary Thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Thompson Visit Gary Thompson's homepage! Find more posts by Gary Thompson Add Gary Thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys I sure appreciate the kind gestures. It wouldn't be right if I didn't' thank my young buddy Jeremiah McBride for getting Lizzy back in shape and tuned up during the week. Thanks Jeremiah!

HOME OF:

RIP: GRCH GRNITECH PKC CH 'PR' HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER (SKIPPER X UNFORGIVENS PAIGE) Frozen Semen Available

RIP: GRNITECH 'PR' IOWA STYLE EXTREME LIZZY (GCH GRNITECH Bear Creek Hanna daughter)

GRWCH GRNITECH GRCH Belly Buster (Drifter x Half Breed Joey)

GRNITECH GRCH Iowa Style Wild Storm (Big D & 6 shots of Clover)

Old Post 06-09-2014 03:54 AM
CoondogUp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CoondogUp Click here to Send CoondogUp a Private Message Click Here to Email CoondogUp Find more posts by CoondogUp Add CoondogUp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Craig Cooper
UKC Forum Member

CONGRATULATIONS MY FRIEND!

Old Post 06-09-2014 12:41 PM
Craig Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craig Cooper Click here to Send Craig Cooper a Private Message Find more posts by Craig Cooper Add Craig Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david.e.penley
UKC Forum Member

'PR' DIFTER'S EXTREME LIZ

I'M GOING OUT THE DOOR WITH LIZ. I'LL TRY TO GET A PICTURE OF HER TONIGHT. I'M GOING TO TRY TO PUT HER INTO A HUNT THIS WEEKEND, SO KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED.

DAVID PENLEY (828)- 635-6881

GRCH GRNITECH HONEY CREEK SPiDER R.I.P.
THE #1 REPRODUCER OUT OF GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK HARRY !

CHKC SUPER STUD, PKC CH, GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK SPIDER (SEMEN)

PKC CH. GRNITECH "PR"
LONE PINE T-REX (SEMEN)

PKC CH GRCH NITECH LEGEND'S LONE PINE TAR HTX (SEMEN)

THE TRUTH DOESN'T HURT ANYONE, IT JUST
PISSES THEM OFF !

BLACKOAK KENNEL
HOME OF:

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH' PR ' WHITE'S LITTLE QUEENIE
( GRNITECH ' PR ' TURPIN'S INSANE CAIN x
CH GRNITECH 'PR' FROST BITE ) OUT OF TRACKMAN.
5 GENERATION ALL GRAND !
5th PLACE FINALIST 2017 WORLD HUNT

PKC CH GRCH NITECH "PR" LONE PINE TAR HTX
( Grnitech Lone Pine Legend and Grniech Stylish Daisy ) Triple Coma and Lone pine as close as your going to get it.
Tar is being hunted and being showed in UKC. Being hunted in pkc also.

"PR" Madcap's Insane Sue
( Grch Grnitech "PR" Insane Madcap and
Insane Gypsy ) " a natural"

Old Post 06-25-2014 02:00 AM
david.e.penley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david.e.penley Click here to Send david.e.penley a Private Message Click Here to Email david.e.penley Visit david.e.penley's homepage! Find more posts by david.e.penley Add david.e.penley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Belly Buster

Gr.Nt.Ch. Half Breed Joey x Gr.Nt.Ch. High Plains Drifter

I finished Buster to Nite Ch last weekend with another 1st place. 4 hunts - two 1sts & one 2nd place. Just turned 2 years old a few weeks ago. Buster is a tireless hunter who likes to get by himself and is good about having the meat. He's got that big Drifter mouth that you can hear forever. Complete natural. So glad I picked Drifter to breed Joey to and a big Thank You again to Courtney for everything he did to make it happen. See you all at Autumn Oaks.

Gr Nt Ch Half Breed Pinner

Nite Ch Half Breed Pin-Up Girl

Last edited by jawjacker22 on 08-04-2014 at 03:02 PM

Old Post 08-03-2014 05:55 PM
jawjacker22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jawjacker22 Click here to Send jawjacker22 a Private Message Click Here to Email jawjacker22 Find more posts by jawjacker22 Add jawjacker22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pup
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Daryl!!! Buster is a nice looking hound.

HOME OF:

CH 'PR' IOWA STYLE ABBY-NORMAL ( GRNITECH WESSEL'S WILD CARD x GRNITECH WINDY PINE'S SWEET HONEY )
GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' DRIFTER'S BLACK PEARL ( GRCH GRNITECH HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER x CH IOWA STYLE ABBY )

Old Post 08-04-2014 01:43 PM
Pup is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pup Click here to Send Pup a Private Message Click Here to Email Pup Find more posts by Pup Add Pup to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike zoulek
UKC Forum Member

Great job Daryl & Buster!!!!!

Old Post 08-05-2014 01:30 AM
mike zoulek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike zoulek Click here to Send mike zoulek a Private Message Click Here to Email mike zoulek Find more posts by mike zoulek Add mike zoulek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pillarja
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Daryl! Can't wait for things to slow down so I can go on a hunt with Pinner & Buster!

Old Post 08-05-2014 01:36 PM
Pillarja is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pillarja Click here to Send Pillarja a Private Message Find more posts by Pillarja Add Pillarja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coondogkennel19
UKC Forum Member

Just now signing in on the ukc board and seeing this post me and lizzy had lots of fun hunting every night of the week getting her back on point she is a very nice dog and i enjoyed hunting her after her pups are up and going hoping to stick her in some more ukc hunts

Old Post 01-08-2015 06:42 PM
Coondogkennel19 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coondogkennel19 Click here to Send Coondogkennel19 a Private Message Click Here to Email Coondogkennel19 Find more posts by Coondogkennel19 Add Coondogkennel19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Coondogkennel19
Just now signing in on the ukc board and seeing this post me and lizzy had lots of fun hunting every night of the week getting her back on point she is a very nice dog and i enjoyed hunting her after her pups are up and going hoping to stick her in some more ukc hunts

Jeremiah did you see this post!

quote:
Originally posted by CoondogUp
Thanks guys I sure appreciate the kind gestures. It wouldn't be right if I didn't' thank my young buddy Jeremiah McBride for getting Lizzy back in shape and tuned up during the week. Thanks Jeremiah!

Lizzy is due on the 29th with GCH GRNITECH Sun Makin History pups should be another great cross. Then it will be your job getting her back in shape and finishing her to GRNITECH

HOME OF:

RIP: GRCH GRNITECH PKC CH 'PR' HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER (SKIPPER X UNFORGIVENS PAIGE) Frozen Semen Available

RIP: GRNITECH 'PR' IOWA STYLE EXTREME LIZZY (GCH GRNITECH Bear Creek Hanna daughter)

Old Post 01-09-2015 03:59 AM
CoondogUp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CoondogUp Click here to Send CoondogUp a Private Message Click Here to Email CoondogUp Find more posts by CoondogUp Add CoondogUp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brianv31
UKC Forum Member

Courtney, nice talking to you sorry our connection was not great. Was glad to hear your little Cain and Bliss pup is doing good. I have been enjoying some good hunts with Bliss. Holidays were nice with the family all together, I am now in Pa. taking care of one my little grand Daughters enjoying my time here. Glad you still have Drifters sight up. Keep in touch and take care. John

Old Post 01-09-2015 05:15 PM
brianv31 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brianv31 Click here to Send brianv31 a Private Message Click Here to Email brianv31 Find more posts by brianv31 Add brianv31 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by brianv31
Courtney, nice talking to you sorry our connection was not great. Was glad to hear your little Cain and Bliss pup is doing good. I have been enjoying some good hunts with Bliss. Holidays were nice with the family all together, I am now in Pa. taking care of one my little grand Daughters enjoying my time here. Glad you still have Drifters sight up. Keep in touch and take care. John

Thanks John glad all is going good. This little female off of Cain x Bliss has already ran and treed by herself at 5 months old. She will make it and should make a dandy by the time she is done. She is a natural and I sure love that. I'll keep you posted as she progresses and get you a picture or a video sometime soon. Thanks John!

HOME OF:

Old Post 01-11-2015 03:57 AM
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

Good night of hunting last night with two Drifter pups and these fine Lady's.

HOME OF:

Old Post 01-11-2015 04:12 AM
Craig Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Courtney I'm really looking forward to the History/ Lizzy cross! It should be a DANDY!!

Old Post 01-12-2015 03:15 AM
Craig Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craig Cooper Click here to Send Craig Cooper a Private Message Find more posts by Craig Cooper Add Craig Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Craig Cooper
Courtney I'm really looking forward to the History/ Lizzy cross! It should be a DANDY!!

Craig I totally agree. It was a real good weekend for some 10 month old DRIFTER x LIZZY pups.

High Plains Hondo (Duke)owned by James Wellington won back to back Fri & Sat Champion Male to give him 3 towards GRCH.

High Plains Hondo (Duke) on left and Drifter's Extreme Muddslinger (Mudd) on right. Duke won Champion Male and Mudd won Best of Show Male at Eno River Coon Club.

HOME OF:

Old Post 01-18-2015 10:23 PM
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

Another 10 month old DRIFTER x LIZZY pup getting it done this week is Curtis Hansley and Hansley's Hardwood Nasty.

HOME OF:

Old Post 01-18-2015 11:08 PM
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

NITECH Belly Buster picked up a NITECH win Fri with 400+. Buster is owned by Daryl Reiter of Tripoli, IA and I had the privilege of handling him here in North Carolina.

Buster is out of DRIFTER and GRNITECH Half Breed Joey. Joey was a littermate to Daryl Reiter's stud dog PINNER.

HOME OF:

Old Post 01-18-2015 11:37 PM
Pup
UKC Forum Member

I sure do like seeing Ole Drifter's thread back up top!!!!!
These are some fine looking young hounds coming along.

HOME OF:

CH 'PR' IOWA STYLE ABBY-NORMAL ( GRNITECH WESSEL'S WILD CARD x GRNITECH WINDY PINE'S SWEET HONEY )
GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' DRIFTER'S BLACK PEARL ( GRCH GRNITECH HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER x CH IOWA STYLE ABBY )

Old Post 01-19-2015 01:36 AM
Pup is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pup Click here to Send Pup a Private Message Click Here to Email Pup Find more posts by Pup Add Pup to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

I just seen a Drifter male for sale and thought if anyone is in the market I'd post a link.

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928406318

HOME OF:

Old Post 01-29-2015 03:58 AM
Jim Kirk NC
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations on the nt. Ch win with Buster. I heard he has one heck of a mouth!

National Hound And Tree Dog Association

Introductory Membership
http://nhtda.org/index.php/membership

Old Post 01-29-2015 06:13 PM
Jim Kirk NC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Kirk NC Click here to Send Jim Kirk NC a Private Message Click Here to Email Jim Kirk NC Find more posts by Jim Kirk NC Add Jim Kirk NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jim I sure appreciate. We should be having HISTORY x LIZZY pups anytime now. I'll keep you posted as soon as they're here :-)

HOME OF:

Old Post 01-30-2015 04:05 AM
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations to James Wellington on making his young 10 month old DRIFTER x LIZZY pup GRCH!

GRCH High Plains Hondo (Duke)

GRCH High Plains Hondo (Duke)

HOME OF:

Old Post 01-30-2015 04:19 AM
david.e.penley
UKC Forum Member

'PR' DRIFTER'S EXTEME LIZ

LIZ IS OUT OF THE FIRST CROSS OUT OF DRIFTER AND LIZZY !
BE LOOKING FOR HER TO MAKE NITECH QUICK THIS SPRING !

DAVID PENLEY (828)- 635-6881

GRCH GRNITECH HONEY CREEK SPiDER R.I.P.
THE #1 REPRODUCER OUT OF GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK HARRY !

CHKC SUPER STUD, PKC CH, GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK SPIDER (SEMEN)

PKC CH. GRNITECH "PR"
LONE PINE T-REX (SEMEN)

PKC CH GRCH NITECH LEGEND'S LONE PINE TAR HTX (SEMEN)

THE TRUTH DOESN'T HURT ANYONE, IT JUST
PISSES THEM OFF !

BLACKOAK KENNEL
HOME OF:

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH' PR ' WHITE'S LITTLE QUEENIE
( GRNITECH ' PR ' TURPIN'S INSANE CAIN x
CH GRNITECH 'PR' FROST BITE ) OUT OF TRACKMAN.
5 GENERATION ALL GRAND !
5th PLACE FINALIST 2017 WORLD HUNT

PKC CH GRCH NITECH "PR" LONE PINE TAR HTX
( Grnitech Lone Pine Legend and Grniech Stylish Daisy ) Triple Coma and Lone pine as close as your going to get it.
Tar is being hunted and being showed in UKC. Being hunted in pkc also.

"PR" Madcap's Insane Sue
( Grch Grnitech "PR" Insane Madcap and
Insane Gypsy ) " a natural"

Old Post 02-19-2015 09:13 PM
david.e.penley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david.e.penley Click here to Send david.e.penley a Private Message Click Here to Email david.e.penley Visit david.e.penley's homepage! Find more posts by david.e.penley Add david.e.penley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mudcreekwalkers
UKC Forum Member

HIGH PLAINS HONDO

I am just seeing all of the updated pics Courtney like seeing this thread back at the top. And we are hoping to be having a lot of these winning photos with Duke here soon. thanks for hooking us up with this pup he's my hunting partner and part of the family couldn't imagine hunting without him.

James Wellington 910-774-6137

Old Post 02-23-2015 11:27 PM
mudcreekwalkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mudcreekwalkers Click here to Send mudcreekwalkers a Private Message Find more posts by mudcreekwalkers Add mudcreekwalkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Kirk NC
UKC Forum Member

Duke sure is a nice looking hound! Congrats on finishing him to Grand Campion.

National Hound And Tree Dog Association

Introductory Membership
http://nhtda.org/index.php/membership

Old Post 02-24-2015 02:28 AM
Jim Kirk NC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Kirk NC Click here to Send Jim Kirk NC a Private Message Click Here to Email Jim Kirk NC Find more posts by Jim Kirk NC Add Jim Kirk NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote