UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > 2 nuisance calls this weekend & 1 nasty coon
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Larry Atherton
UKC Forum Member

2 nuisance calls this weekend & 1 nasty coon

Even though, I haven't ran my ADC business in 27 years, i still get a fair amount of calls. One call was a raccoon used the cat door to gain entry into the house. They didn't want the animal relocated. They only wanted it released into the back yard.lol I tried to explain that the raccoon would return if they continued to use the cat door. I didn't help them.

The second call was a farmer friend who grants me access to his property to turkey hunt and trap. The coon killed all his chickens but 2. I took my .22 and a catch pole. I didn't want to shot it and risk putting a hole in his metal pole building. The coon was in the boxed in eaves. This coon chore didn't take long at all. The odd thing about this was the coon had the worse case of mange I have ever seen on a coon. He was about half furred and half naked. His naked skin was black and nasty.

Aim small miss small

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-02-2020 06:23 PM
Larry Atherton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Atherton Click here to Send Larry Atherton a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Atherton Visit Larry Atherton's homepage! Find more posts by Larry Atherton Add Larry Atherton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote