UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Setwd Vendors!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Setwd Vendors!!

12 set up outside that i can count off the top of my head plus at least two more food vendors..Inside I will probably omit someone but dakota lights,millingport supply,cajun lights,bright eyes,havoc supply,double b,s and s hunting supplies,amish were selling baked goods,hound dog country and a few vendors were selling jewelry goods..Nice lady was set up doing embroidery and also taking pictures..She worked until at least 3 am every morning and was back at before 9..The only thing that I have heard that couldnt be purchased was rig box..I have been vending and attending for 34 years and i dont see alot of them at any event..For the most part if you wanted it it was there to be purchased..Every light company that i know was represented by someone..Hope all of them made a few dollars and will be able to return .

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-01-2020 09:01 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clinewalkers
UKC Forum Member

Lights

I didn’t see the first boss light. Least vendors that’s been there in the last 3 years for sure

Old Post 03-02-2020 11:34 PM
clinewalkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clinewalkers Click here to Send clinewalkers a Private Message Click Here to Email clinewalkers Find more posts by clinewalkers Add clinewalkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

West creek had plenty of boss lights,saw laser torches,k lights,cajun lights,sunspot lights,crystal lights,dakota lights,bright eyes lights and some outlaw lights,havoc had superiors...Im afraid vendors at every hunt will be fewer and fewer.

Old Post 03-02-2020 11:40 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Davidestep9024
UKC Forum Member

I drove over 4 hrs just to buy a sunspot rage so I didn’t have to wait on shipping!

Old Post 03-03-2020 01:23 AM
Davidestep9024 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Davidestep9024 Click here to Send Davidestep9024 a Private Message Click Here to Email Davidestep9024 Find more posts by Davidestep9024 Add Davidestep9024 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Hope you enjoy that new rage!!! Saw your other post also..Good quality boxes are always in demand especially custom ones ... Few new guys have started but most everyone stay backed up..Good luck if you pursue!!

Old Post 03-03-2020 01:39 AM
Davidestep9024
UKC Forum Member

I’ve been looking at changing directions at my shop, I do a lot of custom work, signs firepits powdercoating etc. I use a Cnc plasma table mainly and I’m kinda getting burnt out on it. I’m also the one that my local union president told me he was good buddies with you. Matt Blondino.

Old Post 03-03-2020 01:48 AM
Davidestep9024 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Davidestep9024 Click here to Send Davidestep9024 a Private Message Click Here to Email Davidestep9024 Find more posts by Davidestep9024 Add Davidestep9024 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Thanks a bunch..Enjoyed Hunting with his kin folks ...Definite competitors ..Their is definitely room especially if you can fit side by sides,big trucks,little trucks,single stalls and such..We are a terrible disadvantage here on the east coast..Shipping charges are killing us for most of the big brand name stuff..Plus we have a running dog market that will whip out big dollars for cab highs and such..Good luck if you decide to go that way!!

Old Post 03-03-2020 02:01 AM
Davidestep9024
UKC Forum Member

Thanks brother! And thanks for the light, it’s the brightest I’ve ever turned on personally.

Old Post 03-03-2020 02:29 AM
DL NH
UKC Forum Member

Valley Creek,

I know there's a lot folks who attend the NE Coon Hunters Reunion who always look forward to seeing you at that hunt. There are many who come just because they know you'll be there and you always have a good supply of good stuff. They also appreciate that a lot of what you sell you have used and can provide first hand knowledge and insight of the product. They also know you carry top quality products, not junk!

Been awhile since I've been to that event maybe I'll have to get there this July!

Last edited by DL NH on 03-03-2020 at 02:52 AM

Old Post 03-03-2020 02:48 AM
DL NH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DL NH Click here to Send DL NH a Private Message Find more posts by DL NH Add DL NH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote