UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > American Leopard Hound: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > RIP GRNITECH GRCH By Faith Coat of Many Colors HTX
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
eric4dei
UKC Forum Member

RIP GRNITECH GRCH By Faith Coat of Many Colors HTX

Coat died in his kennel today, 11/13/14, while I was at work. He was a sure 'nuff good one, and he will be greatly missed by me and my kids.

Home of:
GRNITECH 'PR' Stoney River Hard Wood Jed (TW)
GRNITECH GRCH By Faith Coat Of Many Colors HTX (RIP)
CH Striker's Bawlin' Blitz (ALH)
'PR' Hinson's Lil Southern Belle HTX (TW)
'PR' Put 'Em Up Patches (TW)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-14-2014 02:08 AM
eric4dei is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eric4dei Click here to Send eric4dei a Private Message Click Here to Email eric4dei Find more posts by eric4dei Add eric4dei to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kan
UKC Forum Member

sorry to hear about that

Old Post 11-14-2014 02:45 AM
Kan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kan Click here to Send Kan a Private Message Find more posts by Kan Add Kan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMac
UKC Forum Member

Sorry

WTH? He wasn't that old was he ? Sorry for your loss.

Old Post 11-14-2014 03:50 AM
BigMac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigMac Click here to Send BigMac a Private Message Find more posts by BigMac Add BigMac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eric4dei
UKC Forum Member

No he wasn't all that old. He would have turned 8 in Dec. Thought I'd get several more years out of him.

Home of:
GRNITECH 'PR' Stoney River Hard Wood Jed (TW)
GRNITECH GRCH By Faith Coat Of Many Colors HTX (RIP)
CH Striker's Bawlin' Blitz (ALH)
'PR' Hinson's Lil Southern Belle HTX (TW)
'PR' Put 'Em Up Patches (TW)

Old Post 11-14-2014 03:56 AM
eric4dei is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eric4dei Click here to Send eric4dei a Private Message Click Here to Email eric4dei Find more posts by eric4dei Add eric4dei to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss

Old Post 11-14-2014 12:28 PM
Jason Wilson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Wilson Click here to Send Jason Wilson a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Wilson Find more posts by Jason Wilson Add Jason Wilson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Floyd leopards
UKC Forum Member

sorry for your loss

Old Post 11-14-2014 09:29 PM
Floyd leopards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Floyd leopards Click here to Send Floyd leopards a Private Message Find more posts by Floyd leopards Add Floyd leopards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EATONCOONER
UKC Forum Member

coat

Sorry for your loss!!!!

Old Post 11-16-2014 12:47 AM
EATONCOONER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EATONCOONER Click here to Send EATONCOONER a Private Message Click Here to Email EATONCOONER Find more posts by EATONCOONER Add EATONCOONER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

SO SORRY

We were so sorry to read of your sad loss. You and your family are in our thoughts and Prayers. He will live on in your hearts........and in his offspring..........

Sincerely, Heather and Bob

Old Post 11-16-2014 09:28 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sundog32
UKC Forum Member

Just saw where your dog died. I tell you man, I don't think Leopards handle heat very well. Also a lot are chokee, I think some have too much muscle in their neck. I don't think moon will live real long. He is however leaving his mark on the battle field and in natural treeing offspring. Take care, death always jolts.

Last edited by sundog32 on 11-27-2014 at 03:30 AM

Old Post 11-22-2014 06:28 AM
sundog32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sundog32 Click here to Send sundog32 a Private Message Click Here to Email sundog32 Find more posts by sundog32 Add sundog32 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sam kirkland
UKC Forum Member

So sorry to hear of your loss Eric.

Old Post 11-24-2014 02:03 AM
sam kirkland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sam kirkland Click here to Send sam kirkland a Private Message Click Here to Email sam kirkland Find more posts by sam kirkland Add sam kirkland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote