UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > American Leopard Hound: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > looking for a male to bred to
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SHANE & JACK
UKC Forum Member

looking for a male to bred to

I have a real nice bred female blue mural in color that is a get gone type dog and a tree dog looking for a male to bred her with she's in heat rite now I want to bred to a coondog and he has to be in Ohio let me know what you have thanks 740-285-6993

740-371-9026
Home of quality english

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-09-2014 02:08 AM
SHANE & JACK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SHANE & JACK Click here to Send SHANE & JACK a Private Message Click Here to Email SHANE & JACK Find more posts by SHANE & JACK Add SHANE & JACK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ROCK N ROLL
UKC Forum Member

Try Skline Kennel

Give Jim Hill a call on his Pride or Buck dog . Both are get the job done and be under a coon kinda hounds. 918-474-3650

Old Post 11-09-2014 03:55 AM
ROCK N ROLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ROCK N ROLL Click here to Send ROCK N ROLL a Private Message Click Here to Email ROCK N ROLL Find more posts by ROCK N ROLL Add ROCK N ROLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SHANE & JACK
UKC Forum Member

I would bred to buck but way to far

740-371-9026
Home of quality english

Old Post 11-09-2014 03:37 PM
SHANE & JACK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SHANE & JACK Click here to Send SHANE & JACK a Private Message Click Here to Email SHANE & JACK Find more posts by SHANE & JACK Add SHANE & JACK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yellerdog22
UKC Forum Member

I have a good leopared male 4 years old in centrel kentucky if ur interested old stock hard tree dog

Old Post 11-11-2014 01:56 AM
Yellerdog22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Yellerdog22 Find more posts by Yellerdog22 Add Yellerdog22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JohnCox
UKC Forum Member

There are three male dogs in Ohio to breed to that I know of and they are Deacon which is at Chad King, Lucky Luke at Ralph Fussnecker and Cox's Late Night Country at Randall Cox's and I think depending on what line your looking for you can't go wrong on any of these.
Also I have my young Preacher dog at Randalls to he isn't a finished Coon Dog put is showing everything a person would want to have in a Dog he's showing to have everything to be a total package type dog. Give me a call if you wanna work something out on him or any questions you might have on him or Country.

Last edited by JohnCox on 11-11-2014 at 06:45 PM

Old Post 11-11-2014 06:21 PM
JohnCox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JohnCox Click here to Send JohnCox a Private Message Find more posts by JohnCox Add JohnCox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

Yellerdog is yours for sale?

Old Post 11-12-2014 01:54 AM
high ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for high ridge Click here to Send high ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email high ridge Find more posts by high ridge Add high ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yellerdog22
UKC Forum Member

Sorry high ridge havent been on for a few day no he is not for sale

Old Post 11-16-2014 12:59 AM
Yellerdog22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Yellerdog22 Find more posts by Yellerdog22 Add Yellerdog22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fredthecoonkill
UKC Forum Member

I've got that real nice Glade Creek male.

Old Post 11-16-2014 11:18 PM
fredthecoonkill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fredthecoonkill Click here to Send fredthecoonkill a Private Message Click Here to Email fredthecoonkill Find more posts by fredthecoonkill Add fredthecoonkill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote