UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Nitech Grch Smokey River Blue Buck Jr Htx3
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

May passed again

Sam and May done it again. Sam also hunted Tig for me last night but she didn't pass. I haven't heard all the details yet other than that.
May htx

Last edited by nextcoonhunters on 10-19-2019 at 01:20 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-19-2019 01:04 AM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Buggs now HTX2

Well he passed again. He did have a fault, opened ran track loaded up and treed. We walked in, he was treed on the must perfect slick tree you ever saw. Loaded him next drop got opened 500 yards later treed and had the meat. Recut him on the other side of the road and he was trailing when time ran out. Tig didn't pass never got her coon out of some sort of milo field. That stuff was flat nasty. Tough night some nice dogs didn't pass, must just needed more luck on their side. Rain let up so I cut buggs lose again, we'll see what happens, he's 750 yards and ain't opened yet. And just my luck it started raining again.

Old Post 10-25-2019 07:13 AM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

PUPS WITH TITLES AND WINS TOWARDS EM

BJ X FOXXY DOB 11/04/2017

CCH'PR'LILYHILL CASE YOU DIDNT KNOW

CH'PR'E HAZEL HILL SASSY

BJ X TWISTER DOB 11/15/2017

'PR'ROLIN BLUE SR QUEEN HTX ( WITH 2 BEST OF SHOWS AND 1 WIN TOWARD NITE CH)

'PR'PONY CREEK ELI (2 PASSES TOWARD HTX)

'PR' RATLIFF'S RAMBLIN BLUE TIG ( 2 PASSES TOWARDS HTX AND 1 WIN TOWARD NITE CH)

BJ X MAGS DOB 2/11/2018

GRCH PR DEEPHOLLER MUD BUGGS HTX 2

'PR'RATLIFF'S BLUE BLOODS MAYHEM HTX ( WITH POINTS TOWARD SHOW CH)

BJ X RIVERS DOB 11/19/2018

CH'PR'RATLIFF RAMBLIN BLUE TRADEMARK ( WITH WINS TOWARD GRAND)

CH'PR'RATLIFF'S BOOMIN' BAWL BABY ( WITH WINS TOWARD GRAND)

CH'PR'BRIM'S BABY CATE'S JOLENE

'PR'RATLIFF'S LEFTY AIN'T RIGHT ( POINTS TOWARD SHOW CH)

I've had a lot of good reports from all the litters but these are the dogs that I know, have been hauled to town for things so far.

Last edited by nextcoonhunters on 10-26-2019 at 12:45 AM

Old Post 10-26-2019 12:18 AM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Eli

Well Keegan and Eli passed another HTX. Deep with the meat. For a pass. One more to go.

Old Post 11-01-2019 01:52 AM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Some pics

BJ

Left to right BJ Me Buggs

Buggs

Last edited by nextcoonhunters on 11-01-2019 at 01:59 PM

Old Post 11-01-2019 02:00 AM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Bj

Buggs

Last edited by nextcoonhunters on 11-01-2019 at 02:40 AM

Old Post 11-01-2019 02:11 AM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Buggs

Old Post 11-01-2019 02:45 AM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Sweet Springs BBCHA sec.

Well Tig pulled off another cast win, Buggs pulled off a cast win and king of the hunt, Bawl Baby won Queen of the show. Annie is not out of BJ but her and Sam won their cast on Fri night to finish her to nitech. So congratulations to them. We all had a good time.

Old Post 11-04-2019 05:00 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Buggs

He sure is a looker. I bet he has a very nice mouth to go along with that look.

RIP
GrNitech Overton's Breathless Blue Chief Full brother to Nite ch Snowdens Runt
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Gr Nite ch Utchmans Double Eagle Hoss
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
NiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie LOUD!
NiteCH Lienbachs Breathless Blue Jammer
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Gr Ch Nitech Rob's Blue Tomahawk
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Dolly super fast track and tree dog. accurate.
Grch Nitech Overton's Utchmans Blue Belle
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009
Nite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Sounder
GRNite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blu Magic 13 years old brother to Roler
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Gobber. Running and treeing wild coons at 5 months

Nite Ch O Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Treeing his own wild coon at 6 months old.

Dogs living
Overton"s Breathless blue Julia. Bill Bird owner
Dual Champion Uchtman So Blue Lumber 6yrs
Owned by Cody Stader in Indiana
Dual Grand Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
Present Owned by Luke Wood in Okalhoma

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Overton"s Breathless Blue Lincoln
Overton"s Breathless Blue Ava.

Old Post 11-05-2019 01:52 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Elmo

We missed you at the sectional. I'm going to be in your neck of the woods tonight for the HTX hope to see you then.

Old Post 11-05-2019 08:34 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Htx last night

Rough going last night. Buggs Got one treed, but he was right behind it. Cut buggs loose, he opened Standing corn heard something coming to us. Coon came out maybe 50 yrds away. Buggs warming up things. Here he comes busting out of the corn short race and treed. May wasn't so lucky her hunt went like most of Buggs hour, hard tracks ending up with the coon making back home. Sam said the last tree was slick, it happens. Rough night, but there's always another night. I wasn't to dissatisfied, they are still young dogs with of potential.

Old Post 11-06-2019 02:33 PM
Redneckbluetick
UKC Forum Member

Judged Buggs on his htx hunt. I liked him. Good looking bugger with a nice mouth, good locate, nice tree dog. I think Josh is going to have fun promoting Buggs.

Old Post 11-07-2019 03:02 PM
Redneckbluetick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneckbluetick Click here to Send Redneckbluetick a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneckbluetick Find more posts by Redneckbluetick Add Redneckbluetick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Repost Buggs Pedigree please

He sure looks like my kind of dog that is for sure.

RIP
GrNitech Overton's Breathless Blue Chief Full brother to Nite ch Snowdens Runt
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Gr Nite ch Utchmans Double Eagle Hoss
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
NiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie LOUD!
NiteCH Lienbachs Breathless Blue Jammer
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Gr Ch Nitech Rob's Blue Tomahawk
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Dolly super fast track and tree dog. accurate.
Grch Nitech Overton's Utchmans Blue Belle
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009
Nite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Sounder
GRNite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blu Magic 13 years old brother to Roler
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Gobber. Running and treeing wild coons at 5 months

Nite Ch O Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Treeing his own wild coon at 6 months old.

Dogs living
Overton"s Breathless blue Julia. Bill Bird owner
Dual Champion Uchtman So Blue Lumber 6yrs
Owned by Cody Stader in Indiana
Dual Grand Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
Present Owned by Luke Wood in Okalhoma

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Overton"s Breathless Blue Lincoln
Overton"s Breathless Blue Ava.

Old Post 11-07-2019 07:58 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

All the ped of the litters are on the first page of you're interested in any others

---------GRNITECH GRCH PR PINECREEK SCREWY LEWEY
-----GRNITECH GRCH PR UCHTMANS BLUE JOBE HTX
----------NITECH PR UCHTMANS BLUE POLKIE
PR TIMBER RIDGE BL MAG
----------GRCH GRNITECH PR UCHTMAN'S BLUE ZEB
-----PR UCHTMAN'S BLUE ANGEL
----------NITECH CH PR JAMES SO BLUE DIXIE

Mags is Buggs mom
Mag was owned by Rubert Morgan of MS
Buggs dob 2/11/18

Pic of Mags

Last edited by nextcoonhunters on 11-07-2019 at 09:51 PM

Old Post 11-07-2019 09:46 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Buggs

I'm going to breed Buggs to NITECH Ratliff's Ramblin Sweet Annie when she comes in. For better or worse. I want to see what he can throw.

Elmo I get a chance I'll come down and take you a long. Let me know when it'll work for you.

Old Post 11-07-2019 09:55 PM
Redneckbluetick
UKC Forum Member

Hey Josh what is Annie out of?

Old Post 11-11-2019 02:21 PM
Redneckbluetick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneckbluetick Click here to Send Redneckbluetick a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneckbluetick Find more posts by Redneckbluetick Add Redneckbluetick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Annie and Sis are littermates

---------CH PR SWEET SPRINGS SPIDER
-----GRNITECH GRCH PR BAKER'S CAN DO CHARLEY
----------PR SMOKEY RIVER FAT PATTY
PR CHARLEY ANGEL'S BLUE SIS
----------PR MAD DOG BIG BOY BLUE
-----CH PR RATLIFF RAMBLIN FOXXY LADY
----------PR HAZEL HILL SASSY

I bred Sis to BJ and raised Spit. Annie and Sis are both out of my Foxxy female and Charley. Charley was off a cross that Lionel Charles made. They all say Spider was a great reproducer. Patty was a littermate to Buck ( BJ's dad). Foxxy is my female and a littermate to mad dog ata girl ( top ten current reproducer) with good success breeding her to Charley and BJ, thought about breeding her to Buggs. Still up in the air on that. But for now the plan is to breed Annie to Buggs when she comes in. The only reason to Buggs and not BJ is to see what Buggs can throw. He'll be 2 in mid Feb. I threw BJ's first litter. 10 months later happy with Snickers, and tired of waiting on twister to come in, we bred Foxxy, the next day of course in came Twister. With buying her with the intention of breeding her to BJ. You bet I did. We made some other crosses and I have now had a busy couple years, and some nice young dogs BJ. But BJ getting old. I'd like to have started breeding him sooner, and seeing his offspring go. It might be a mistake but that's what I'm going to do with Buggs. And Annie or Foxxy either one can hold their own in the timber, so we'll see. But if I don't end up with pups for a bit, I bet I can still scrape by treein coons.
Buggs is performance for next year.
Thinking of performancing BJ for next year if there's any interest.

Last edited by nextcoonhunters on 11-11-2019 at 07:10 PM

Old Post 11-11-2019 06:28 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Nick Betsy Jolene

Nick sent me this picture of Jolene over the weekend. Betsy an Nick sure love her. She could pass as Rivers in the pic. Looking good. Nick started a Ukc page for Jolene.
http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928524313

Last edited by nextcoonhunters on 11-18-2019 at 03:26 PM

Old Post 11-18-2019 01:56 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Finally

Well went with Paul tonight. I took Buggs and he took a puppy. Finally Buggs had a good night. 3 for 3. Couple easy tracks and one old harder one but all and all looked good all night. He has treed some coons this week but I ain't going to say before tonight he looked great doing it all night. Last night he had trouble tracking and even came in once. He treed 2 a pile and a den. Pee wee covered on a couple, and treed good. Pee wee went out good and loved chewing on em.

Pee wee

Old Post 11-22-2019 04:39 AM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Buggs looking good

Buggs last night

Last edited by nextcoonhunters on 11-27-2019 at 05:51 PM

Old Post 11-27-2019 05:40 PM
Nick B
UKC Forum Member

Jolene treed her first coon last night. Split treed about thirty yards away from my walker that was slick. Stayed put for at least 20 minutes while we were trying to get to them.

Old Post 11-28-2019 05:04 PM
Nick B is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick B Click here to Send Nick B a Private Message Find more posts by Nick B Add Nick B to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Looking good

Nick that's awesome. Sam has had May out she's looking good. Tigs been looking good. And Buggs been looking good. Larry in Texas with Snickers says " he ain't going nowhere, he has a permanent home." Talked with a guy that has a pup out of BJ x Foxxy first litter. He said that he treed 3 singles the other night and a possum. Wasn't happy about the possum but tickled about everything else. Think I'm going to go to Arkansas and run some coons this week, see if Buggs can get it done down there. On a side note may have Buggs pups after the first of the year. Fingers crossed.

Old Post 12-02-2019 02:02 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Long week

Been to Arkansas to the White River, treed a couple coons. Came home to a doubleheader this weekend and didn't have any luck but Sam did. Lefty won best of show open male. And May won 2 of her cast. Friday night they said she looked good. Saturday night hard night. My cast was dead Sam's first round was dead second round a nice little English pounded out a win, but it was rough they said. Snickers put some Arkansas coons in the grave at the beginning of the week. Larry said he looked good. I hunted pee wee with Buggs Wednesday night, he's coming along. Going to take tonight off, than get back after it.

Pee Wee and Buggs

Lefty best of show

May with 2 Ukc cast wins

Old Post 12-08-2019 03:00 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

News on pups

On a sad note, the guy who bought Cole called. Cole got sick and after 3 vets were unable to find out what was wrong they had to put him down. He sure loved Cole. Placed an order for another puppy as soon as I have another litter.

Larry from TX with Snickers sent me a nice video of him treeing last night.

Queenie has been treeing some for Ron.

Jolene has been getting out and chasing some TN coons

Keegan and Eli treed a couple for the big coons contest. But Dallas handling Rivers beat him out for the win.

We got snow on now so shut down for a couple days

Last edited by nextcoonhunters on 12-17-2019 at 11:18 PM

Old Post 12-17-2019 08:16 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Good hunt

While everyone has their own opinion on what a good hunt is and how to measure it, in my opinion I had a good hunt today. Turned Buggs out on 3" of snow in the middle of the day. After hunting for about 20 min without saying anything, he opened a half a dozen times on the side of a den. Then worked around no more barking and went on. The 8 would have gotten him. About 18 min later and a lot deeper he opened again a half a dozen times. Sounded like on the side of a tree again. Silence for about 7 min, watching the Garmin, Buggs hard at work all around the tree. Out to about 350 yds in all directions. Back to the tree locked down. So in I went. He was on this big den. I passed 7 or 8 deer an saw a truck load of coyote tracks on the way in. Buggs hunted for 47 min and went 3.87 miles (according to the Garmin) before I got to him. No coon seen, a good den, but no trash race, nothin crazy, an no off barks. I think it was a good hunt considering the circumstances.

Last edited by nextcoonhunters on 12-19-2019 at 03:50 AM

Old Post 12-19-2019 03:26 AM