UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Twilite Blue's
Pages (36): « First ... « 34 35 [36]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

New cross coming

Lou is in Ohio, for a date with BOOMER II

"If it ain't BLUE, you ain't gotta a CLUE"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-21-2019 12:38 AM
twiliteblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for twiliteblues Click here to Send twiliteblues a Private Message Click Here to Email twiliteblues Find more posts by twiliteblues Add twiliteblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kycooner65
UKC Forum Member

Foxy lady

I have a male from foxy and joker cross I just got today seems like a nice dog found you guys on here thought I say hello

Old Post 02-02-2020 07:47 AM
kycooner65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kycooner65 Click here to Send kycooner65 a Private Message Find more posts by kycooner65 Add kycooner65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

Male

Where did you get him? Out of Iowa or Indiana Wisconsin? Like to hear more about him.

Old Post 02-05-2020 10:10 PM
twiliteblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for twiliteblues Click here to Send twiliteblues a Private Message Click Here to Email twiliteblues Find more posts by twiliteblues Add twiliteblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

There's alot going on here!

Been awhile since I've been wanting to go hunting after Sassy died!But now old Futz has went to Ohio to be bred to Hook. Sandy litter mate to Sassy is at Damon Shivers waiting to come in heat to be bred to Lead. Lou is here at home and will be bred to Rebel when she's in heat.I have a Hook pup to pickup when I get Futz back.Jon Walz and I will be breeding the Queen female to Moose seamen in October. AND I'M WORKING ON A NEW HOUND THAT MAYBE WILL BE MY FIRST STUD DOG HERE AT TWILITE BLUE KENNEL.

Old Post 05-24-2020 02:51 AM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Hi Steve.. Hope all is good.. Futz is doing well. I think she likes it here. Looking forward to seeing you again. I will be bringing two Hook x Kate male pups home. Looking forward to stsrting them. Travis has talked a 3rd cross on Hook again with Kate. We eill see. See you Saturday

Old Post 05-27-2020 01:43 AM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Autumn Clements
UKC Forum Member

Steve sorry to hear about your loss of your Sassy dog. I guess I missed seeing that post awhile ago.
Sounds like you have some good breedings coming up though. What is the breeding on the female your breeding to Lead?

'PR'LEAD'S MIDNITE SASSY
CFC CH Canadian GCH Multi Group Placing MBPIG BBPIG LEGACYK STANNYFIELD PRIME TIME (AKC & UKC Pointed)
BPIG MBBPIG WINDAMIRS RED LIGHT DISTRICT V AMBERLANE
LEGACYK DARE TO DREAM V CBLUES
LEGACYK WHITE AS A GHOST V CBLUES

Gone but not forgotten
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH'PR'CLEMENTS' BLUE PRANCER

GRNITECH GRCH'PR'SPIKE'S TWILITE HOOKER
'PR'PRANCER'S GETTIN DOWN N DIRTY (PrancerxHooker)
NITECH CH’PR’BUELL’S BLUE ROCKY(Whitey x Spice)

CKC BBPIG MARIES BABY BREEZE

Old Post 06-04-2020 09:25 PM
Autumn Clements is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Autumn Clements Click here to Send Autumn Clements a Private Message Click Here to Email Autumn Clements Find more posts by Autumn Clements Add Autumn Clements to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

Autumn

Her name is Sandy she is off of Futz and Boomer II.

Old Post 06-05-2020 11:37 PM
Autumn Clements
UKC Forum Member

That’ll be a nice looking pedigree. Hopefully you keep a nice one off it so I can someday buy a puppy out of it

'PR'LEAD'S MIDNITE SASSY
CFC CH Canadian GCH Multi Group Placing MBPIG BBPIG LEGACYK STANNYFIELD PRIME TIME (AKC & UKC Pointed)

Gone but not forgotten

Old Post 06-07-2020 02:50 PM
Autumn Clements is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Autumn Clements Click here to Send Autumn Clements a Private Message Click Here to Email Autumn Clements Find more posts by Autumn Clements Add Autumn Clements to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

Autumn

There is always a pup here for you out of any cross I make.Hard to believe Futz &Hooker will be 12 soon.

Old Post 06-13-2020 04:56 AM
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

FUTZ &HOOK

Futz Was bred to Ron Jackson's Get Hook dog. I only got 2Female pups but that was not Hook's fault. FUTZ will be 12 the 9th of August, so these will probably be her last and they will be staying with me.Really excited about these two.

Old Post 07-17-2020 11:58 PM
Autumn Clements
UKC Forum Member

Steve

It is hard to believe they’ll be 12 next month. I don’t know where the time has gone, would love to turn back the clock a little. Hooker has started to slow down some and is a little stiff within the last year but when I hunted her this past spring on the snow she still treed coons and her feet actually held up better then the younger dogs in the snow.
My next coondog is prob a ways off but something out of your breeding will be top on my list when I’m looking.

Good luck with them Futz pups

'PR'LEAD'S MIDNITE SASSY

Gone but not forgotten

Old Post 07-26-2020 11:07 PM
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

I know what you mean Autumn

Time has fell by.But when ever and whatever pups I have you are welcome to it.

Old Post 07-27-2020 11:56 PM
Autumn Clements
UKC Forum Member

RIP GRNITECH GRCH SPIKE’S TWILITE HOOKER

Hooker had to be put down earlier today

'PR'LEAD'S MIDNITE SASSY

Gone but not forgotten

Old Post 01-22-2021 02:01 AM
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

Autumn

So,Sorry for your loss. I hope you're doing well. I'm sure it was hard for you. You were still in your late teens when I sent Hooker to you as a puppy. I have always been very proud of you and Hooker's accomplishments over the years. There are 11 grand pups to Hooker and Futz here if you need one, just let me know. Take care and keep in touch.

Old Post 01-22-2021 08:59 PM
Autumn Clements
UKC Forum Member

Steve

Ya I was still in high school when you sent Hooker up here, she was everything you promised she would be and more. Many memories & friendships made with her that's for sure. Once they get to be that age we all know its coming but it came sooner then I thought. She has slowed down the last couple years but still treed me coons last spring & fall, I even hunted her in the only comp hunt I went to for 2020.
I would love to have one of them Hooker & Futz grandpups but unfortunately another coondog isn't in the cards right now for me.

'PR'LEAD'S MIDNITE SASSY

Gone but not forgotten

Old Post 01-25-2021 10:40 PM
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

Can't Wait!

Can't wait for this weather to break!I'm going to be starting some nice pups this year.

Old Post 02-22-2021 01:39 AM
damon shivers
UKC Forum Member

Sure liking mine full of piss and vinger! Give my Pitbull arun for her money. Trees anything on the counters just rackes them off!

Nitech Ch PR Shivers Magic Lead-MagicXHooker
Breeder and handler and half owner of Nitech Grch Grwch Grfch PR Rock Acres Brutus HTX sire MagicXShelly
Cali- Ch Wch Grnite Shivers Magic Buckeye x Dual Grand Tuff

Old Post 02-24-2021 01:28 AM
damon shivers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for damon shivers Click here to Send damon shivers a Private Message Find more posts by damon shivers Add damon shivers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jon Walz
UKC Forum Member

Very sorry to hear the news Steve

R.I.P. Futz
She was one of the nicest hounds I’ve hunted with.

High Scoring Bluetick male at the 2014 World Hunt
King of hunt @ 2015 Bluetick Reunion

GRNITECH 'PR' Walz' Queen of Coontree Music (GRNITECH PR' Nashoba Valley Piazon X GRNITECH CH PR' B&D"s Blue Queen)
2015 Wisconsin State Champion
2015 Badger State Champion
2016 Wisconsin State Champion

GRNITECH 'PR' Walz' Coontree Twilite Mercy (GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Blue Creek Gauge x GRNITECH 'PR' B&D's Blue Queen)

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Walz Coontree Rebecca (GRNITECH 'PR' Walz Coontree Joker x GRNITECH 'PR' Walz Coontree Queen)

GONE BUT WILL NEVER FORGET:
GRCH NITECH 'PR' Walz' Coontree Melody

Old Post 12-14-2021 04:05 AM
Jon Walz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jon Walz Click here to Send Jon Walz a Private Message Click Here to Email Jon Walz Find more posts by Jon Walz Add Jon Walz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Autumn Clements
UKC Forum Member

Steve

How are them young dogs doing? Any breeding plans in the works?

'PR'LEAD'S MIDNITE SASSY

Gone but not forgotten

Old Post 03-14-2022 07:47 PM