UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Crisis
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Crisis

This past Sat/Sun Biden's CBP dumped more than 1,700 people out on the streets of El Paso, TX. Can you just imagine what that does to a town? What would happen if they dumped 1,700 homeless non English speaking people on the streets of your town. They have nothing but the clothes on their backs. They are in addition to the tens of thousands that they have already turned loose on the streets. Does anyone not think that this is insane action by our democratically controlled government?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-19-2022 08:27 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bloxhdc
UKC Forum Member

Yes it is stupid and bad for America but it’s votes for the Democrats!!!!!!! And that’s the most important thing in life is having a Democrat as president right!!! Apparently. Lol

Old Post 12-20-2022 12:09 AM
bloxhdc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bloxhdc Click here to Send bloxhdc a Private Message Click Here to Email bloxhdc Find more posts by bloxhdc Add bloxhdc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

They come in with no money. They don't get a green card so they can't work. Now who do the democrats think is going to support these 6 million of people. Americans are having a hard enough time feeding themselves and their own families.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-20-2022 at 02:07 PM

Old Post 12-20-2022 02:04 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, Obama deported more immigrants during his Presidency than Trump did. There is something called Title 9 or expedited deportation that Obama used. Biden could use it but he just doesn't want to. He said yesterday that the border was not open. In order to fix a problem you have to first admit that you have a problem. The only problem that Biden admits to is Climate Change.

Old Post 12-20-2022 05:34 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The CBP has confiscated enough Fentenyl this past year to kill every American, that is 350 million people. Yet Biden says we have no crisis at the border.

Old Post 12-22-2022 04:14 AM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
The CBP has confiscated enough Fentenyl this past year to kill every American, that is 350 million people. Yet Biden says we have no crisis at the border.
It's scary to think how much came in that wasn't confiscated.

Old Post 12-22-2022 03:22 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

!!!

Now they are sending Bus Loads of Illegals to Tn. weekly.

Coming soon to a city near ALL of US

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Last edited by 4play on 12-22-2022 at 09:07 PM

Old Post 12-22-2022 09:03 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
They come in with no money. They don't get a green card so they can't work. Now who do the democrats think is going to support these 6 million of people. Americans are having a hard enough time feeding themselves and their own families.

The Globalist which it seems very likely that our government is included in globalization agenda…is to create chaos by defunding the police, letting criminals out early with minimal offenses, intentionally creating higher inflation…higher inflation means higher costs and many of the high cost items are taxable which means higher costs to the consumer…not only that but property taxes have increased as well…

Defunding border patrol and allowing the influx of many illegals from all over the world…

It seems to me China has infiltrated our country and is paying off our highest ranking officials to destroy America from within…because what’s happening now does not make sense in keeping America a strong and able country…we are spiraling down rather quickly…

Pay increases (raise’s) are minimal…it is all by design, meant to destroy the middle class and send those on fixed incomes further into poverty…

The Covid vaccines do more harm than good…lots of data out there that has proven that to be true…

Young children death rate by Covid is almost zero and complications from the vaccine is high for these children…does not make sense for them to take the vaccine yet the government is pushing for it…

The WHO (world health organization) which the US is in this globalist group, is getting ready to instill a law that anyone who flies from one country to another must show proof that they a current with certain vaccines and if not they forfeit their right to fly…we are moving towards one world government and the Biden administration is definitely trying their best to get us there along with many dumocrats…one day they will live to regret it along with the rest of us…

We need more politicians like Ron DeSantis in office across America…and we need to break away from the WHO…matter of fact many major countries will need to break away…if the US breaks away alone then we will be sanctioned and boycotted by the WHO…Bill Gates is a major funding contributor to the WHO…

Bill Gates is pushing hard for artificial meat to take over the market on account he owns quite a bit of stock in those companies…he wants it to go global…all in the name of going GREEN…but we know it is about the money…

WE NEED TO STAND UP FOR FREEDOM…the first thing to do is to fix how we vote to stop the cheating…we must strongly voice our opinions…the laws and bills should be representative of what the majority wants…after all they are representing us…but the cheating must be stopped…

Last edited by Reuben on 12-28-2022 at 05:58 PM

Old Post 12-28-2022 05:48 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

I don’t believe the direction this country is heading in will change without a major conflict between “them” and “us”. My Dad is 76 and has been saying for years, aliens from outer space have already invaded this country, because NO humans would let this country get to where it is at or heading....The leaders we have need to be relieved of their positions. Problem is, who do we replace them with. Money and power always create corruption....

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 12-28-2022 06:42 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Boondok…I agree…money and power creates corruption…limiting political positions served to just a few years instead of decades would help…and once retired can not become a lobbyist…

I’ve known of one Senator retired after almost 30 years and then became a lobbyist for big Pharma…and I’m pretty sure the favors big Pharma needed wasn’t to improve our well-being…

Old Post 12-28-2022 07:36 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...s&cid=share

Please view before it is deleted…the truth about the Covid vaccines…
If you subscribe to Dr. Mercolas emails you would have known about the issues with the Covid vaccines…they actually cause more harm than good…

Please share far and wide…we cast the seeds and they shall multiply…

Old Post 12-29-2022 07:18 PM
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Reuben are you trying to scare Richard?

Old Post 12-29-2022 10:45 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Reuben
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...s&cid=share

Please view before it is deleted…the truth about the Covid vaccines…
If you subscribe to Dr. Mercolas emails you would have known about the issues with the Covid vaccines…they actually cause more harm than good…

Please share far and wide…we cast the seeds and they shall multiply…

I seen a post from a libtardicron on a social media forum yesterday. He started it with this, "I was lucky to be able to get my 5th booster before winter and before I got COVID"
I thought to myself that the fella must really have a rough life to feel lucky about that

Last edited by sleepy head on 12-29-2022 at 11:14 PM

Old Post 12-29-2022 11:09 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkinriver
Reuben are you trying to scare Richard?

No sir…just passing on the truth about the Covid jab…I took the first and second vaccine…the first vaccine had the usual minimal side effects as any vaccine I’ve taken…the second vaccine was a different story…my rotator cuff right above the jab started to hurt within a few days and the pain gradually got worse to the point my left arm was very painful to use…the pain is a lot less now after about 2 years…lifting weights is what helped my recovery…my family Dr. said the vaccine was given too high on my arm and that was all that was said about it…I wonder how many others Covid injured have gone unreported?

Old Post 12-30-2022 12:47 PM
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

“The jab”

I would say injured is the least of your worries, if you listened to the narrative spewed all over... There is potential for a lot worse than injury. I’m sooo glad my family listened to our gut feeling and held our ground.

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 12-30-2022 01:05 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Boondok…yep…heart attack, stroke, cancer…the chance of dying from Covid and other diseases goes up…big Pharma making the big bucks from the vaccine and then making a killing from the after effects…

Last edited by Reuben on 01-01-2023 at 11:45 AM

Old Post 12-30-2022 02:21 PM
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...expectancy.aspx

I just wonder if the Buffalo Bills defensive player got a few Covid jabs back in 2020 and 2021…praying for a full recovery…🙏🏼

Last edited by Reuben on 01-04-2023 at 12:47 AM

Old Post 01-04-2023 12:39 AM
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Reuben
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...expectancy.aspx

I just wonder if the Buffalo Bills defensive player got a few Covid jabs back in 2020 and 2021…praying for a full recovery…🙏🏼

2 very healthy/active 53yr old friends of mine 'died suddenly' in my hometown.
Both their wives worked in health care.They had to get a least 2 jabs for them to stay employed.

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 01-04-2023 03:29 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear about your friends but apparantly they weren't "very healthy".

Old Post 01-04-2023 05:16 PM
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
2 very healthy/active 53yr old friends of mine 'died suddenly' in my hometown.
Both their wives worked in health care.They had to get a least 2 jabs for them to stay employed.

A friend of mine whom appeared to be healthy went to bed one night was found dead in bed the next morning…died from a stroke…it has been a few months back and he had taken two Covid jabs that I know of…

My brother-in-law has been having lots of problems with his rotator cuff and it is severely swollen…been going on for months…I asked him to ask his Dr. If it could be Covid jab related…he isn’t well informed…he actually thinks Biden is a great President…

Old Post 01-04-2023 11:45 PM